Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011
I feel bad for the (most likely fictional) fat guy who got gummy worms thrown in his hair. Just a dude trying to enjoy a children's movie.

http://everydayfeminism.com/2012/11/20-examples-of-thin-privilege/

16. You can walk out of a gas station with a box of doughnuts and not have people yell at you to “Lay off them doughnuts, fatty!” (This actually happened to one of my friends.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ah Map
Oct 9, 2012
Ilove the turtles like a turtles audience loves laughing at the fat gently caress who can't fit in his seat.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

gggiiimmmppp posted:

You are in good company op

#fat people #fat acceptance #thin privilege #ninja turtles

FrostedButts
Dec 30, 2011

Number Two Stunna posted:

They didn't let me in. I went by myself, and apparently they have a no singles policy. Anyone heard of this? I'm pretty miffed right now.

See, this is why you should've paid attention in school and took those Girlfriend Dating classes.

Now you've missed out on all the benefits of having a girlfriend like going to movies and being able to say "LOL guys I have a girlfriend LOL".

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
Whip out your dick and say "but I'm not alone, I'm with Tiny."

Berk Berkly
Apr 9, 2009

by zen death robot

gggiiimmmppp posted:

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

Cuniculous posted:

Bitch didn't run home. She awkwardly hobbled while eating her bucket of popcorn like a horse from a feed sack.

lol if u think that popcorn wasnt finished by the time the opening credits rolled. it was unbuttered, remember?

FrostedButts
Dec 30, 2011

Ekster posted:

#fat people #fat acceptance #thin privilege #ninja turtles

The late-80's/early-90's must've been hell for the fatties.

Because if this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj_kF3figEo were released today Tumblr and Twitter's servers would burst into flames from the sheer volume of SJWs posting #DownWithAl #NotAllFatWomen #IAmACustomerNotABlob

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

DEAD MAN'S SHOE posted:

If that is supposed to be april o neill holy drat thats some pedobait right there

Nah, the one in the new movie is this:

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Wade Wilson posted:

Nah, the one in the new movie is this:

Toethumbs McGillicutti

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

psyopmonkey posted:

Toethumbs McGillicutti

Sorry, but even in that awkward pose Megan Fox looks super hot.

jarjarbinksfan621
Mar 4, 2012

Hobohemian posted:

Sorry, but even in that awkward pose Megan Fox looks super hot.

she could have poo poo smeared on her face and i would still go down on her grandmother's corpse.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

psyopmonkey posted:

Toethumbs McGillicutti

That just means people with foot fetishes would love handjobs from her even more.

EDIT: Someone better figure out all of the levels on which that pun/joke works.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

jarjarbinksfan621 posted:

she could have poo poo smeared on her face and i would still go down on her grandmother's corpse.

*in jar jar binks voice* meesa horny

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

jarjarbinksfan621 posted:

Thats gross.

Go away gross person.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

gggiiimmmppp posted:

It triggers me when people say "needed" when they mean "wanted".

Unless of course they need their popcorn lubed in order to fit down their oversized gullet in which case my bad.

enzeen
Sep 23, 2010

FrostedButts posted:

The late-80's/early-90's must've been hell for the fatties.

Because if this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj_kF3figEo were released today Tumblr and Twitter's servers would burst into flames from the sheer volume of SJWs posting #DownWithAl #NotAllFatWomen #IAmACustomerNotABlob

lol

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

I tried force-feeding my box turtle radium but it just died. What is the real-world equivalent of mutagen and does it matter what species of turtle it is? tia

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Action Yak Police posted:

I tried force-feeding my box turtle radium but it just died. What is the real-world equivalent of mutagen and does it matter what species of turtle it is? tia

Mutagen is a by product of building a transmat machine so just make one of those and you should have some.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
lol if you go to the cinema alone

• Locked thread