Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Remember all those times you saw/did something cool, but when you told your online pals about it, all you got in response from your so-called "friends" was "pics or it didn't happen?"

Well gently caress those skeptical assholes; I believe you.

If you have a cool story to tell about the time you saw a UFO, or kissed Ricky Gervais, or climbed to the top of Mt. Kilimanjaro (but somehow forgot your camera) or whatever else, this is the place to tell it. There is to be no lack-of-evidence-shaming here.

I'll go first:

One time, I sunk a cupcake into an oil drum from ~150ft (45.72 Meters for Euros). I was surrounded by people and yet somehow not a single one of them saw the shot. It was really majestic, probably the best freethrow I've ever made.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeletome
Feb 4, 2011

Tell them about the tournament!

i sucked 8 dicks

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Applewhite posted:

Remember all those times you saw/did something cool, but when you told your online pals about it, all you got in response from your so-called "friends" was "pics or it didn't happen?"

Well gently caress those skeptical assholes; I believe you.

If you have a cool story to tell about the time you saw a UFO, or kissed Ricky Gervais, or climbed to the top of Mt. Kilimanjaro (but somehow forgot your camera) or whatever else, this is the place to tell it. There is to be no lack-of-evidence-shaming here.

I'll go first:

One time, I sunk a cupcake into an oil drum from ~150ft (45.72 Meters for Euros). I was surrounded by people and yet somehow not a single one of them saw the shot. It was really majestic, probably the best freethrow I've ever made.

lol a goon throwing away a cupcake? shit_that_didnt_happen.txt

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Tuxedo Gin posted:

lol a goon throwing away a cupcake? shit_that_didnt_happen.txt

In all fairness, I wasn't a goon at the time.

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

RedHotKick posted:

i sucked 8 dicks

don't worry man i filmed it

The General
Mar 4, 2007

RedHotKick posted:

i sucked 8 dicks

In a row?

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

im hitler

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
Was a celebrity, had my nudes leaked

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

same

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
I actually kissed Ricky Gervais in a UFO that was parked on the summit of Mt. Kilimanjaro. His stubble was scratchy.

Also, the aliens took my camera, which is why I don't have pictures.

Also, Ricky Gervais is an alien.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im vlad putin

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by XyloJW
i took a poo poo in one of my many toilets

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
I have a lot of stories like this but I can never remember them without some kind of context.

I guess I have a brain problem

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i beat the supposed records for facility cradle aztec and egypt in goldeneye for n64 with enemy stats maxed and 0 health without doing any of the glitches those fags do that make enemies do poo poo like not shoot at you

also another video game thing i cant remember and i once lifted a guy up by his throat one handed (i wouldnt have been able to do this if he wasnt against a wall :ssh: theres probably some kind of science about that)

thats an accomplished life goons

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
twice submitted images that got used in photoshop phridays but that probably doesnt count as no pics

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

i killed hitler

e: but it was in an alternate timeline so these hitlers are okay

Borden
Jul 23, 2008

I'm posting from the international space station. I'm planning to sabotage the next space walk.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

RedHotKick posted:

i sucked 8 dicks

Dude, seriously. I told you not to tell anyone about that night.

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
While out jogging, I was charged by a wild turkey. I kicked it square in the head and stunned it out of its rush. The turkey wobbled a bit then retreated.

Once buying liquor, I grasped for the top shelf but didn't quite reach(a metaphor for my life is in there somewhere) and knocked over a loose 6 pack of beer. Reflexively, I caught two of the falling bottles with my hands, two more by crossing my arms into a cradling motion, and a fifth by clamping my armpit around the falling bottle's neck. The last beer shattered on the floor. A couple in the aisle gave me a round of applause for my effort and the store manager gave me the five bottles I saved for free.

In college, I awoke one day with a deep sense of urgency. I had to be somewhere, and I had to be there now. I skipped class, my morning shower, and my daily wardrobe change in favor of going for a walk. A block from my apartment two women were chatting, one of them had a small child- I'd guess about three years old- and they weren't paying the kid any attention. The traffic on the street was unusually busy. As I passed by, a car ignored a stop sign and sped through the intersection. The kid at the same time waddled from the curb into the street. Instincts kicked in and I sprinted to the kid and swooped him up just seconds before the car sped by. I placed him down next to the women, the one that hugged him I assumed was his mother, and continued on my walk. I didn't think anything of this event until a woman, who had been stuck at the intersection, hailed me from her car and thanked me for saving a child's life.

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013

RedHotKick posted:

i sucked 8 dicks

All mine. :smug:

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I drink as often as I can hoping one night to choke on my own vomit. Although my spirit is weak my mind and body continue to fight for my survival. My consciousness turns against them and I end up hurting myself more than anyone will. I am my own hell.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I made a 7/10 split in bowling and nobody believes me

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
My penis bends to the left.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
nobody take a pic of this thread because i want to believe it didnt happen

kode54
Nov 26, 2007

aka kuroshi
Fun Shoe

Inevitable posted:

My penis bends to the left.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Tonsured posted:

In college, I awoke one day with a deep sense of urgency. I had to be somewhere, and I had to be there now. I skipped class, my morning shower, and my daily wardrobe change in favor of going for a walk. A block from my apartment two women were chatting, one of them had a small child- I'd guess about three years old- and they weren't paying the kid any attention. The traffic on the street was unusually busy. As I passed by, a car ignored a stop sign and sped through the intersection. The kid at the same time waddled from the curb into the street. Instincts kicked in and I sprinted to the kid and swooped him up just seconds before the car sped by. I placed him down next to the women, the one that hugged him I assumed was his mother, and continued on my walk. I didn't think anything of this event until a woman, who had been stuck at the intersection, hailed me from her car and thanked me for saving a child's life.

Wow! Lucky you were there. That is a good story.

Once, back when I was in college, I was checking my school email and found a message from one of my professors. Even though it was the first time I'd seen the message, it already had the "replied" arrow on the icon. When I opened it, the system claimed I had replied to it at 8:30PM that day, but I knew it was only just 8:00. I checked and double checked. There was no mistake, the system was telling me I had already replied to this message in the future.
My sent folder had no record of any reply.
I resolved to wait until after 8:30 before I sent a reply, in the hopes of breaking any stable-time loop in which I might be trapped. I wrote an email to my professor, asking him if he'd already recieved an email from me earlier that day on the subject.
I waited until 8:31 to send the message, my heart pounding furiously as I waited for something, anything to happen.
Nothing. But when I checked my "Sent" folder, the email I'd sent at 8:31 was timestamped 8:30!
Prophecy fulfilled?
It was one of the weirdest things I've ever experienced and the only indication I had that the incident took place at all was the effect it had on the content of my reply.
My professor wrote back saying he hadn't recieved anything from me BTW.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

gary oldmans diary posted:

twice submitted images that got used in photoshop phridays but that probably doesnt count as no pics

I did this but they were incorrectly credited to some user who didn't even post in that thread and now the thread's lost and it's all in the past to me now.

I don't care if anyone knows, I know. I accomplished this internet thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
i've met a poo poo ton of celebrities but i was really fat when most of it happened so i didn't take pictures with any of them

• Locked thread