Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Berk Berkly posted:

I wanted to sit down and have a nice dinner with goons. And keep it real. Real fat :forkbomb:

Trip report:

Slapdashed late night burgers and lots of sugary sauces don't mix well together. They sort of blend together into one big brown mass:

The sauce is winning guys. Its loving winning. Game over goons :smith:
Christ I'm gonna loving puke hahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

yo, where;s dat mac saws.

i mean, if you're not getting mcdoubles with mac sauce then whats the point?

although, 2 mcdoubles with mac sauce is like almost 5 bucks so i guess i understand. oh well.

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry

Sending this to my vegan boss thanks.
Also how the gently caress do you even eat this.

Cuniculous
Apr 23, 2007

kill people burn shit fuck school
Good thing they only put two slices of cheese one it. Wouldn't want it to be too fattening.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Gonna eat that pound of meat.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

My god, you guys get bigger dip containers than we do here in the EU.

Ours are like 1/3 the size, and completely loving useless.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

you are disgusting op. well done.

Spacedad
Sep 11, 2001

We go play orbital catch around the curvature of the earth, son.

Decrepus posted:

Hi guys, sorry to go off-topic a bit.

I remember watching the documentary Supersize Me about a man who ate nothing about McDonalds for uh, like a couple of weeks or some poo poo, and it was all about how sick he became. And that is fine, I don't give a poo poo, but ok. EXCEPT at the very beginning he eats a single cheeseburger and throws up in the parking lot. Like, are you for real dude? You are a 1 cheeseburger chump?

Then at the end it says he was on some homeopathic diet his girlfriend had been feeding him, zero sugars, zero carbs, zero calories, zero balls. Well anways guys, it was real shite.

Sincerely yours,
Decrepos

I can tell you why - it's the high fat & grease content in McDonalds food. The same thing happens to foreigners that come over here and try it. The meat and grease in McDonalds food in other countries is different than the US, which has poo poo food/health regulations. Anyone who hasn't built up a system tolerance to the high level of fat/grease in American fast food will get super pukey because their system is used to breaking down more complex foods.

I haven't eaten anything like that in a while too and it makes me ill even smelling it.

Spacedad fucked around with this message at 13:29 on Sep 4, 2014

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

No, it's because Supersize Me was complete and total bullshit.

ShaunO
Jan 29, 2006

nice op you did it but i bet you couldn't eat $20 worth of dominos coupon value pizzas

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
another successful goon project

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever
post a pic of yourself, op

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

I will eat $20 worth of steak. Please donate to my Kicksteaker.

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
YOU'RE a weirdo

and I don't belong here

Berk Berkly
Apr 9, 2009

by zen death robot

von Braun posted:

post a pic of yourself, op

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
You guys are so exaggerating the supersize me dude. He had a super sized fry, a super sized drink, then puked halfway through his super sized Big Mac. (Ok not a Big Mac but Jesus Christ 42 oz of coke: "a Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese, Super Size French fries, and a 42 ounce Coke" like nearly 4 cans of soda just guzzling it down)

That sounds bad now but in middle school my skinny loving friend and I downed 172 cans of Pepsi in 7 days. No idea how either of us don't have diabetes.

I couldn't do that now in my 20s

I probably would too because he loving wolfed that poo poo down in like 10 minutes

ziasquinn fucked around with this message at 14:17 on Sep 4, 2014

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Berk Berkly posted:

I would honestly need a Kickstarter to pay for it.

It would literally be "Pay money to watch this lardlord die of fatcancer in real time: The Kickstarter."

Don't think it would get approved.

So its possible.

Fake Edit:

Now that I think about it, goons would probably pay for one of their own to do something like go to Doobie's Dog House and eat themselves to death. I shouldn't give them any ideas.

We've "kickstarted" swap.avi so we really can't do anything worse att his point

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Lol

quote:

It took Spurlock fourteen months to lose the weight gained from his experiment using a vegan diet supervised by his then-girlfriend (now ex-wife), a chef who specializes in gourmet vegan dishes

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.
How mnay chicken nuggets do you have to eat before you turn into Ronnie from Whomp? Or is it like a Highlander thing where there can be only one?

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

this thread makes me aware of just how superior i am

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
He could have easily moved the food off camera. It's not that difficult. That sauce though. I'm gonna go eat a salad.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

mellow yellow owns

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/breaking/chi-fast-food-protest-chicago-20140904-story.html

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Berk Berkly posted:

And back. Wish me luck goons

I have followed the thread since Day 1 and had a lot of fun since then but this post made me wretch. A1 Steaksauce level posting itt.

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg
I don't believe he ate the burgers and food. He lied and threw them in the trash bin. Looks like he got you suckers believing in it, though.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

g0lbez posted:

I don't believe he ate the burgers and food. He lied and threw them in the trash bin. Looks like he got you suckers believing in it, though.

You really think someone would do that? Just go to McDonalds and put food in the trash?

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Who volunteers to eat 20 dollars worth of Taco Bell bean burritos?

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln

Germstore posted:

Who volunteers to eat 20 dollars worth of Taco Bell bean burritos?

Or $40 of Taco Bell breakfast

Cuniculous
Apr 23, 2007

kill people burn shit fuck school
I'm so glad I bought up the dipping sauces.

Chum Scandal
Oct 30, 2003

GiantAmazonianOtter posted:

$20 could have got you a decent steak and a bottle of wine.

yes 2 mcribs and a box of merlot

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

g0lbez posted:

Yeah those wrists ain't a throwing food away kind

dablakh0l
Sep 3, 2002

Berk Berkly posted:

Best I can do on my shitcam:

I thought you said you only had $20, I see at least $30 worth of food there, not counting the 2L sodas.

What gives? Did you find $10 under a manboob or something?

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I am not feeling so hot this morning stomach wise and when I saw that last set of photos I actually did go to the bathroom and puked. I've seen thousands of grotesque internet poo poo over the years, never thought McDonald burger dipped in mcgoop would be the one to do it. I'm gonna go goatse myself in that other thread to settle my nerves.

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Ask for Ray Krok's decomposing head on a stick w/special sauce.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
should have gotten 20 fruit and yogurt parfaits :cool:

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

a 42 ounce Coke

TO BE FAIR TO THE MCDONALDS CORPORATION, a 42 ounce coke is probably 16 ounces of coke and 26 ounces of ice

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
is he gonna eat $40 dollars of breakfast or what

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.
Dammit, now I want a Mcdonalds breakfast burrito and hash brown.
Instead I'll probably eat some yogurt with granola.

Nick Rivers
Nov 23, 2004
next time get $20 of McPizzas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Berk Berkly
Apr 9, 2009

by zen death robot
Welcome back goons!

Last time we went over budget and the doubters doubted our goonacity.

But tonight we will stay under budget and single ticket. Our culinary masochism will continue.
Join me goons. Lets eat!

The menu? Due to unpopular request, we will be tackling:

Dat Receipt:

This time, to assuage any fears of my prowess at Industrial Light and Magic Pixar Dreamworks CGI level of camera shenanigans I'll be taking more frequent in progress pictures. The atherosclerosis must continue.

• Locked thread