Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
It's so goddamn fast. I don't know where it came from. What the hell should I do?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

kill youres elf

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
Throw it all out start over.

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
show pics of your fish prison op

Shuffle
Feb 3, 2011

DEA Sloth!
No Fast Movements!
sorry that's my detachable penis

stick it up your butt

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
are you sure its just not a long strand of fish poop moving in the tanks current created by the air filter?

Strongylocentrotus
Jan 24, 2007

Nab him, jab him, tab him, grab him - stop that pigeon NOW!
You're already dead.

Freshwater or marine tank? this is important in determining exactly how dead you are.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
just dump in a ton of borax kill everything. then burn it.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

pretty sure those carry ebola, op

naem
May 29, 2011

Insert it in two you are butt

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
DO NOT let worms into your house

Worms will CRAWL IN your body and then WHO is in control?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
buy some frogs?

Cuniculous
Apr 23, 2007

kill people burn shit fuck school
What kind of pussy fish do you have that they can't eat a worm?

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
jesus christ knew dread

Miss Cheggs
Mar 22, 2007

OP i've seen this before, my fish ate it.

maybe don't have retarded fish???

Strongylocentrotus
Jan 24, 2007

I hope it's a bobbit worm. OP, go wiggle your finger in front of its mouth.

gorki
Aug 9, 2014

Sintax posted:

DO NOT let worms into your house

Worms will CRAWL IN your body and then WHO is in control?

:aaa: actually tbh i am okay with being evil worm host because i kind of waste my life left to my own devices

AstheWorldWorlds
May 4, 2011
its an alien annelid. Welcome to The Many, bitch.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
gently caress I dropped my phone in the tank, I can't get pics

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
It's about an inch long. Color is silvery/flesh colored except the head is dark. Has visable antennae
Saltwater tank. The fish keep going like they want to bite it but then back off real quick

Strongylocentrotus
Jan 24, 2007

SniperWoreConverse posted:

It's about an inch long. Color is silvery/flesh colored except the head is dark. Has visable antennae
Saltwater tank. The fish keep going like they want to bite it but then back off real quick

lmfao it might actually be a bobbit worm, my dreams are coming true

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
It also has distinct paddles or something on each segment. It swims by waving it's body in a wave, but it's backwards. Like if you saw youtubes of an eel or something it does the opposite. It looks like it would be swimming backwards but it shoots forewords really quick

Strongylocentrotus
Jan 24, 2007

is this your worm

if so you are now morally obligated to capture it, put it in its own tank, and raise it until it's a gigantic 10 foot long fish-eating, finger-biting menace

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

gorki
Aug 9, 2014

The fish keep going like they want to bite it but then back off real quick

It also has distinct paddles or something on each segment. It swims by waving it's body in a wave, but it's backwards. Like if you saw youtubes of an eel or something it does the opposite. It looks like it would be swimming backwards but it shoots forewords really quick

definitely drunk as gently caress whatever it is

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
theres more than one. The bigger one is the inch long one and theres a smaller 1/4 too. But they scrunch up and it's hard to tell how big they really are

oh god the big one keeps trying to get out
it goes up to the water surface and keeps trying to ram its head out of the water

what if it gets out and bites my penis while i'm sleeping im getting nervous about these things

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

you got a salt or fresh water tank?

Miss Cheggs
Mar 22, 2007

if it eats your penis op thts pretty much game over

Strongylocentrotus
Jan 24, 2007

what if it gets out and bites my penis while i'm sleeping im getting nervous about these things

Wikipedia posted:

Armed with sharp teeth, it is known to attack with such speeds, its prey is sometimes sliced in half... According to Luis F. Carrera-Parra and Sergio I. Salazar-Vallejo, ecologists specializing in annelid polychaetes at El Colegio de la Frontera Sur in Campeche, Mexico, eunicids inject "...[a] narcotizing or killing toxin in their prey animal, such that it can be safely ingested — especially if they are larger than the worm — and then digested through the gut".

sorry OP

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

theres more than one. The bigger one is the inch long one and theres a smaller 1/4 too. But they scrunch up and it's hard to tell how big they really are

it goes up to the water surface and keeps trying to ram its head out of the water

dude, quit bein a pussy and either kill them or raise them to be 50 feet long and train them as your death worms

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib

Let it. Your penis will get its super worm powers.

Polaron
Oct 13, 2010

The Oncoming Storm
If it is a bobbit worm, and it's sounding like it is, you want to get that thing out of your tank now before it makes a burrow and becomes an unkillable nightmare.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."
I'm sure the worm will tell you what it wants.

Worm. Worm. Worm. Worm. Warm.

Warm.

Did you know that sound travels faster through water than air? Stick your ear in the tank and see if you can hear what it wants. Don't move too quickly, though--its whispers may not reach the little hairs in your brain if you jitter too much.

Perhaps you'll turn to place your face in the water; "hello warm worm," you might say.

"Hi there," the worm would say right back. "Come a little closer."

Warm worm.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Strongylocentrotus posted:

is this your worm

if so you are now morally obligated to capture it, put it in its own tank, and raise it until it's a gigantic 10 foot long fish-eating, finger-biting menace

post the baby so I can know if these are them

Strongylocentrotus posted:

quote:

Armed with sharp teeth, it is known to attack with such speeds, its prey is sometimes sliced in half... According to Luis F. Carrera-Parra and Sergio I. Salazar-Vallejo, ecologists specializing in annelid polychaetes at El Colegio de la Frontera Sur in Campeche, Mexico, eunicids inject "...[a] narcotizing or killing toxin in their prey animal, such that it can be safely ingested — especially if they are larger than the worm — and then digested through the gut".
sorry OP

NOOOOOO my fish been crapping out fry lately and I saw one was chopped in half still trying to swim but then it died.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i guess you could just leave it in there :shrug:

Silver Gadget
Apr 17, 2006

tip that poo poo over and get a new aquarium tomorrow

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Zippy the Bummer posted:

dude, quit bein a pussy and either kill them or raise them to be 50 feet long and train them as your death worms

this will solve my fish overpopulation problem at least. Plus if somebody pissed me off I can make them put their hands in the tank

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
did you get some live coral recently? all kinds of wonderful things can happen

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

eat the worm, put it in your mouth and ea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strongylocentrotus
Jan 24, 2007

post the baby so I can know if these are them

Don't know about good babby pics but here's a page on IDing helldeathworms in your marine aquarium, scroll halfway down where it talks about Eunice/Eunicid worms, apparently all of them have 5 big antennae on their lil worm heads

• Locked thread