Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
I always remember in highschool they said that abstainance is always very safe and people who dont want to have sex can do other things like mutual masturbation and I have been with girls who dont want to have sex but when I ask them if they want to mutual masturbate they get very weird- sometimes it seems like they get red and one of them got very pale and started throwing up! What am I doing wrong and ahas anyone had any success with mutual masturbating?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
Speaking of loving yourself, go.

FuriousGeorge
Jan 23, 2006

Ah, the simple joys of a monkey knife-fight.
Grimey Drawer
Probably shouldn't have involved your cum-crusted anime pillow, OP.

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib

Sintax posted:

I always remember in highschool they said that abstainance is always very safe and people who dont want to have sex can do other things like mutual masturbation and I have been with girls who dont want to have sex but when I ask them if they want to mutual masturbate they get very weird- sometimes it seems like they get red and one of them got very pale and started throwing up! What am I doing wrong and ahas anyone had any success with mutual masturbating?

Women turn red when aroused. They vomit upon orgasm. Why didn't you masturbate with her?

Next time you see a woman start to change colors, you better have your dick out already. Don't make it awkward.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
You've been in this circlejerk for like 12 years, man. How bout a lotion break?

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

exspurt analcyst posted:

You've been in this circlejerk for like 12 years, man. How bout a lotion break?

HEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cant stop now I'm edging so hard

Future Mrs Booger
Jan 18, 2012
can't wait to stroke another man's rod and not have to worry about the herps. Dream cum true. So glad mutual 'bating exists in this world. no more filthy girls and their icky std's for me. just me and my mates jerkin away for life. this is the true meaning of Bros Before Hoes.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Yeah cause other people are really good masturbating people besides themselves.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

the idea of mutual masturbation always seemed hilarious to me because it's basically telling two young people to get their genitals out and get all horny but then NOT have sex

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
I find loving is the normal and right thing

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
you gotta do it in your model train room. then you can stomp around like godzilla. don't break anything though because the guy's stepson uses that poo poo.

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
did u know it is a fact that over 50% of all ads on craigslist are dudes lookin for j/o partners

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

gorki posted:

did u know it is a fact that over 50% of all ads on craigslist are dudes lookin for j/o partners

no way bro

i'm just postin' to find a spotter to help me deadlift

gotta make sure i'm not squeezing too hard, you know bro

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

In the car
It was mostly mutual masturbation
though we spoke of penetration
I'll have to wait for someone else to try it out

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
what is it called if someone masturbates someone else against their will???

asking for a friend

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

say what you will about catholic sex ed, at least it was consistent in an all-or-nothing kind of way (masturbation = as bad as pre-marital sex = mortal sin)

i'm trying to imagine a staff meeting where people with bachelors degrees in education from supposedly accredited universities hash out whether it's okay to fingerblast your HS sweetheart while you jack it with your other hand or if she's got to split her own kitten while you punish yourself unaided

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib

Xaris posted:

what is it called if someone masturbates someone else against their will???

asking for a friend

Don't do that. I've heard that's just as bad as posting their naked picture on 4chan.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Sintax posted:

is this after you ask to have sex

Cuniculous
Apr 23, 2007

kill people burn shit fuck school
Mutual masturbation is stupid because you have to try and time it so you both get off at the same time, or one party is left there stewing in their shameful juices.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Cuniculous posted:

Mutual masturbation is stupid because you have to try and time it so you both get off at the same time, or one party is left there stewing in their shameful juices.

by that logic so is sex

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
One time I mutually masterbated so good she never called again. One is all she needed.

onedayholiday
Dec 6, 2013

Grimey Drawer
if I got touched by a priest as a kid does that mean I felt the hand of god? y/n?

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

onedayholiday posted:

if I got touched by a priest as a kid does that mean I felt the hand of god? y/n?

n

got raped

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

gently caress trophy 2k14 posted:

by that logic so is sex

except sex-wise you tend to be a bit more involved so returning the favor is more of a given

if you've just been mutually ham-fisting each other's genitals there's far less to prevent you from recognizing the ridiculousness of the situation

it's like "i just came and you look naked and dumb, so i'm gonna go home now. byeeeeeeeeee"

fuckin she's texting weird emotional poo poo while you're back in your room 2/3rds of the way through a bag of cool ranch doritos goddamn bitch you got fingers take care of that poo poo yourself

awp camping human being goddamn i got poo poo to take care of here

Holy John
Apr 21, 2008
mutual masturbation is pretty good, just make sure you both have your j/o crystals handy

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Saw it on an episode of Dream On once. Looks like fun.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Cuniculous posted:

This is very true. Also MM is for gays and gays with aids

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

its not gay, bro

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i always wanted to have a masturbation race with a girl so i could cum first and feel good about it

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.

Crusty Nutsack posted:

In the car
It was mostly mutual masturbation
though we spoke of penetration
I'll have to wait for someone else to try it out

Nice Barenaked Ladies drop here. This guy is great.

Tofuslob
Jul 9, 2013

it's really good for when you are hanging out with your ex partner and are still both attracted to/emotionally dependent on one each other but want to maintain some sort of professional "failed relationship" distance to actually have sex

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

bea is top dog now

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

gently caress trophy 2k14 posted:

is this after you ask to have sex
Well yes but I am real smoooth about it ;) but some people just dont want to hav esex!

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

NurhacisUrn posted:

Nice Barenaked Ladies drop here. This guy is great.

I don't hear "mutual masturbation" much so when I do, that's all I can think of

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
it dont count w/ webcam girls op

BombiTheZombie
Mar 27, 2010
Mutual Masturbation sounds like a pretty good band name

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Either do oral and don't bother, this idea is pretty stupid.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
i dont know who can mutually masturbate and not end up loving

in fact its one of the most dangerous things because you get worked up and just gently caress

edit: wait, do you seriously not touch each other

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
It's called foreplay op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Gaunab posted:

It's called foreplay op

• Locked thread