Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dtkozl
Dec 17, 2001

ultima ratio regum
Throw me in as a pilot as well if you don't mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dtkozl
Dec 17, 2001

ultima ratio regum
I don't have bloody april dlc so sadly I cannot participate in the tri pup goon coop but I do have battle of st. mihel if we ever do the ground attack stuff.

dtkozl
Dec 17, 2001

ultima ratio regum
Do you have a free bloody april key so I can get the sopwith triplane? I have a few holes in my rise of flight collection.

dtkozl
Dec 17, 2001

ultima ratio regum
I just wanted to make sure it wasn't just about the bundle, which is what I own!

dtkozl
Dec 17, 2001

ultima ratio regum
If it is let my piercing blue gaze get those undecided to sign up. We should do more multi games.

dtkozl
Dec 17, 2001

ultima ratio regum

Shine posted:

Sent by mistake because I sent PM's before reading things! Mind just sitting on those so I can give them away to the next participant?

Yeah I wont touch them.

dtkozl
Dec 17, 2001

ultima ratio regum
Yeah I've had success catching people on mumble for multiplayer games generally starting at 9pm EST if anyone else is interested. Last night's missions ended with a real nasty dogfight in the middle of a blizzard, it was fun.

I'm Reanimator/BrosifBallin in multi by the by.

dtkozl fucked around with this message at 16:40 on Sep 26, 2014

dtkozl
Dec 17, 2001

ultima ratio regum
Yeah I've been hopping on mumble every once and a while but seen no one for a week, I think we should at least do one day where as an official rof night we can be assured of people playing. I'll check mumble at 9 pm est all week but what about 9 pm est Tuesday as our night?

edit:http://steamcommunity.com/id/dtkozl/ My steam id for people that want to friend me and maybe join in as a gunner or whatever.

dtkozl
Dec 17, 2001

ultima ratio regum
I like the thrustmaster 16000m. It is cheaper and the stick is way better than the x52, but there is no separate throttle. If you really want to go cheap then you can get the logitech extreme 3d pro which is a nice little stick but you will be buying another within a year or two because they tend to break.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dtkozl
Dec 17, 2001

ultima ratio regum
Gotha Go Fast

• Locked thread