Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TODD BONZALEZ
Jul 3, 2010

Make a game out of how much grey skin mulch you can rub off yourself. Feel proud of the dead skin slurry you can collect then sluice down the drain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Spanish Manlove posted:

i hate you all

Same

TODD BONZALEZ
Jul 3, 2010

scrape the pure manure and slurry from your foul person and marvel at how filthy a person can be

TODD BONZALEZ
Jul 3, 2010

gather the fungus growing about your person and put it in your packed lunch for a nutritious snack

gorki
Aug 9, 2014

Xaris posted:

why do goons never shower?

it feels great, you smell good, it's very energizing (at least for me, its the best wakeup), it loving owns and chillaxing as hell. it can be done in like 5 minutes so you can get back to your stupid shitposting

i feel like poo poo if i don't shower off my sleep stank before leaving the house. imo a shower should be mandatory in the morning b/c u have just spent some 8 hours unconscious in a sweaty farty duvet cocoon. also having a bath is the most relaxing thing and leaves you feeling like a beautiful chilled princess

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

:buddy: GAY 4 ORGANS :buddy:

cocaine dad show posted:

no but seriously make it into a nice thing, like enjoying hot water around you . nYbe get a nice smelling lotion to rub your folds with, or a rubber duck to keep you company in the tub. Have a beer or glass if wine in the bath

You know what I'm gonna go out on a limb and try something new

I WILL TAKE A SHOWER TONIGHT... MAYBE

but how am I supposed to drink from a 2L PET bottle in the shower without getting my beer diluted by icky water? I have nowhere to rest my bottle and I might even drop it by accident.

I'll hit the shower once I'm outta cigs (to wash the tobacco reek out as well... oh and I've been blowing my nose in the bathroom towel for a few days now so that's gotta go too I guess)

this will be quite an event, one way or another

TODD BONZALEZ
Jul 3, 2010

how about rolling around in the dust like a farm animal to dissuade mites and ticks

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

cocaine dad show posted:

how about rolling around in the dust like a farm animal to dissuade mites and ticks

ehhh that makes me too itchy afterwards.

TODD BONZALEZ
Jul 3, 2010

A SWEATY FATBEARD posted:

You know what I'm gonna go out on a limb and try something new

I WILL TAKE A SHOWER TONIGHT... MAYBE

but how am I supposed to drink from a 2L PET bottle in the shower without getting my beer diluted by icky water? I have nowhere to rest my bottle and I might even drop it by accident.

I'll hit the shower once I'm outta cigs (to wash the tobacco reek out as well... oh and I've been blowing my nose in the bathroom towel for a few days now so that's gotta go too I guess)

this will be quite an event, one way or another

to be fair I'm making some jokes but also have had some bad times where I have not been as clean as I should. It can be hard, but like. Please do, when you do it's refreshing and enjoyable

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.
gently caress showering

take a really hot bath and smoke a gigantic bowl while doing so

you can thank me later

TODD BONZALEZ
Jul 3, 2010

I have a friend who has only showered and she was horrified by the ideas bath because of being in water that had been around your own rear end but really a bath can be super relaxing with a book and maybe a drink, see it as a fun relaxing thing where you can read or listen to music while also getting clean by proxy

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

cocaine dad show posted:

really a bath can be super relaxing with a book and maybe a drink

I haven't had a bath since 1994. I might try it again provided that I can find a drain plug that is currently MIA

...only one ciggy left and I'm gonna crack open the cat piss beer. any last minute tips on not getting killed in the shower with beer?

Rad Gravity
Mar 14, 2012
Actually it sounds like perfumed oil and a strigil are the way to go for you OP.

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
dont listen to these guys op they're just members of the water-waste conspiracy. They're encouraging you to shower to waste what potable water we have left.

dont= shower, ever.

You actually reach a point where u can't get dirtier and at that point it forms a protective film layer of dirt that will dissuade bacteria/disease from affecting u. And also the smell starts to go away too, packed away in this film u'll just smell like fresh forest dirt.

Did prehistoric man shower? I don't think so. You don't need to either.

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

Aferisan posted:

dont= shower, ever.

Did prehistoric man shower? I don't think so. You don't need to either.

A few days ago I was buying beer and there was a bum at the cash register trading his cupoun for $1.70 of recycling money. The guy's hair was so greasy and matted that it looked like a dusty brown helmet, and he had one HALF a shoe on. I don't mean one shoe, he literally wore half a shoe. We all envied him on his freedom and refusal to buckle to the Man.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Are you just afraid of the shower, or is it all water? Like would a pond or a "swimming hole" be more acceptable? What about hosing down outside?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
You know, daily showering is a modern concept and our ancestors would often go weeks between any bathing.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
FYI to men: Wash yo feet. Standing in the soapy water is not enough, Scrub in between those toes if you don't want some funky bacteria making them hard and flaky in the future.

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.

Hobohemian posted:

FYI to men: Wash yo feet. Standing in the soapy water is not enough, Scrub in between those toes if you don't want some funky bacteria making them hard and flaky in the future.

The gently caress? I don't wash my feet and they smell/look FINE. What the gently caress are you stepping in.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Aferisan posted:

The gently caress? I don't wash my feet and they smell/look FINE. What the gently caress are you stepping in.

A gym locker room because I actually go to one.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Do some vicodin + some shots, then step into a nice hot bubble bath. You'll feel sooooo relaxed you'll want to slip under the suds, forever.

Please?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

one of most hilarious helldump thread was dumpster diving goons

Rivethead
Feb 22, 2008

Nonsense posted:

one of most hilarious helldump thread was dumpster diving goons

Goon soap dodger smells bad, news at 11.

jhorphear
Apr 24, 2013

Ask me about telling people not to change my avatar
I am willing to bet OP plays a lot of Magic The Gathering.

Willias
Sep 3, 2008

Toadsniff posted:

[xtimg]http://i.imgur.com/5iGks5Y.png[/timg]

huh, so that's where floam comes from

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Go to one of those car detailing places and pay the team to give you the "deluxe" scrubbing. If you're short on cash just walk through one of the automated car washes.

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
there is kind of a tacit rule that you are only allowed to have a superficial shower in gym showers? i always want to give my dick a good proper clean and squat down and scrub my b-hole, justa see what ppl would do :allears:

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

Hobohemian posted:

A gym locker room because I actually go to one.

the only gym you go to is your bedroom where you work out youre arm and dongus

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

Applewhite posted:

If you're short on cash just walk through one of the automated car washes.

Dude, as someone who personally worked in an automated car wash, I can tell you that you generally don't want to get anywhere near that thing when it's running, much less be the actual subject of washing that's taking place.

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

gorki posted:

there is kind of a tacit rule that you are only allowed to have a superficial shower in gym showers? i always want to give my dick a good proper clean and squat down and scrub my b-hole, justa see what ppl would do :allears:

No change, people already make fun of you at the gym anyways. Whether or not you're the weird shower-shitter will not increase your reputation.

Dr Cox MD
Sep 11, 2001

Listen Up, Newbies.

A beer in the shower might be the most god drat relaxing thing in the world.

I'm guessing you don't have a shower caddy, with some luck your shower has a built in shelf. If you get the beer somewhat high up there is very little concern about diluted beer.

If not just keep the cap handy and put it back on between sips.

Happy drunk showering! That's refreshment.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Dude, as someone who personally worked in an automated car wash, I can tell you that you generally don't want to get anywhere near that thing when it's running, much less be the actual subject of washing that's taking place.

And the backstory of OP's hydrophobia begins to take shape...

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
op dont let this thread shame u, ride public transit with PRide.

Future Mrs Booger
Jan 18, 2012
I say this completely without malice and with the utmost sincerity: Put one of those autistic hug machines in your shower. That may help your aqua anxiety.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
OP needs to consult a mental health professional

as for myself I loving love hot water, showers, long baths with nice additions of smelly salts that doesn't do jack poo poo, and saunas in the company of other human beings that hit you on the back with a stack of leaves. but maybe that's a Russian thing

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

youre right, use the manual wand to wash your nads!

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
How many times does the op jack it? After awhile I'm really sure you would smell like dried cum.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lol

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

torturing a cat to little mermaid music

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UPLEwK70XA