Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zeroordie
Aug 27, 2004

Twin Cinema posted:

fuccccccccck off to both Fleury and Howard who combined put up 0 wins, 4.71 GAA, .832 SV%, 0 SO for me.

It's like Fleury transferred his usual playoff performances for my fantasy playoffs.

Yeah, that was definitely brutal. Good match-up though for sure. I was sweating going into today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE

Jamwad Hilder posted:

LSL: the year of upsets

It's like there's two LA Kings.

zeroordie posted:

Yeah, that was definitely brutal. Good match-up though for sure. I was sweating going into today.

I have a feeling next week will be a lot less stressful for you. I mean, I'm proud of my little cap floor expansion team that could, but I'm totally overmatched.

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Well I got blown out in the BMC because my team decided to poo poo itself, like posing a -11 on Thursday. I'm pretty happy I made the playoffs in my first year playing and it's not surprising that I made an early exit considering a lot of my wins during the season were on unsustainable stuff like GWG.

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

YKNOW THERES ONLY ONE DIRECTION I KNOW AND THATS DRIVIN STRAIGHT TO THE NET
Well my LSL team is fighting this week for seventh after getting second in the regular season.

I think the lowest I've finished in three seasons in LSL in the regular season is fifth, and I've won maybe two playoff games total those three seasons.

gently caress the playoffs.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
I finished 7th in LSL and I'm the higher seed in the championship

lol

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
Choked in the LOL first round yet again, and lost to the 8th seed in the LSL semis woo

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Playoffs are no big deal,
don't have a crap attack.

zeroordie posted:

Even if they did well, your goalies were on fire (well, only Dubnyk, who played four games and destroyed everyone of them). It would have been hard to beat that.

At least I gave you a close match. I think we were tied going into Saturday.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
LSL champion right here :toot:

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

A man's man, wears a lot of denim, tells long stories and has oatmeal saved from this morning.

So, uh, did the HHL playoffs just reflect the regular season standings?

zeroordie
Aug 27, 2004

:toot:

Good match up, again! This time thanks to my goalies both making GBS threads the bed out of nowhere.

Wippersnapper
Nov 1, 2003

Stealing your favourite hockey teams
...in spirit.
Ugh I can't believe I was 1 hit from pulling off an upset in the LOL. Seems fitting that all year I rode Rinne to solid goaltending stats only to have him play like a tire fire when it matters. :(

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?

fancy stats posted:

So, uh, did the HHL playoffs just reflect the regular season standings?

that dude loaded the gently caress up

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Holy poo poo I won the BMC! I pulled a Penguins, making GBS threads it up and squeaking in at 8th.
The Subban/Karlsson gambit kinda paid off, but I think it was more snagging Forsberg and Monahan for free.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
So I posted a thread for the keeper league I was talking about : http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3716594&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post444641167

If you're interested in a very odd format (with room for trades and movement, but also a pretty no fuss league in-season because no roster dressing), head on over.

• Locked thread