Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SAMB0
Jul 9, 2004

Space Bear.
Destroyer of Worlds.

T-Bone posted:

I believe you're the last one who hasn't posted keepers. Gonna give you another day then I've got to open this up to another team.

Sorry, thought I posted them in the actual league. I'll post in a few.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SAMB0
Jul 9, 2004

Space Bear.
Destroyer of Worlds.
Nanook Space Bear keepers.

Landeskog 7 -> 9
Getzlaf 76-> 91
Eberle 18-> 23
Oshie 13-> 16

Total - 139$

zeroordie
Aug 27, 2004

T-Bone posted:

I'm just throwing it out there as a reasonable but still discounted price for a guy like Seguin. He would go for at least $80-$90 in the draft. It seems like a reasonable middle ground between what he would go for in the draft and what you have him for now after three seasons of $1 keeper.

T-Bone posted:

So unless there are major objections from the rest of you guys I'm going to let zeroodie pick the option he prefers (1 year at his current price, or 2 years starting at $50).

Alright. Well, I guess I'll take one year at the actual price I traded for as opposed to two years at the completely arbitrary "fair" price then.

e. In the future, I think we should approve rule changes like this further in advance/on a moving forward basis, as this situation seems unfair to me. When I made that deal, this was a keeper league, not a "keeper-for-a-little-bit" league. I had no way of knowing how long Seguin had been kept previously and I didn't bother asking, as that information really wasnt relevant to me at the time. I know I sound like a little bitch right now but I'm just trying to explain my side of this.

zeroordie fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Sep 24, 2014

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!

zeroordie posted:

Alright. Well, I guess I'll take one year at the actual price I traded for as opposed to two years at the completely arbitrary "fair" price then.

Sambo literally just posted that he's going to pay 91 dollars for ryan getzlaf.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
The arbitrary fair price seems extremely fair for a top 5 scorer

SAMB0
Jul 9, 2004

Space Bear.
Destroyer of Worlds.

Veskit posted:

I've never done Fantasy hockey much less a auction fantasy draft :smith:

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!

SAMB0 posted:

Just giving perspective, I mean stamkos is like a 130 dollar player now and Kane is even up there.

SAMB0
Jul 9, 2004

Space Bear.
Destroyer of Worlds.

Veskit posted:

Just giving perspective, I mean stamkos is like a 130 dollar player now and Kane is even up there.

What would you say Getzlaf would be then?

zeroordie
Aug 27, 2004

Veskit posted:

Jamwad Hilder posted:

The arbitrary fair price seems extremely fair for a top 5 scorer

When I made the trade, he wasn't a top-5 scorer. I thought he could be and he was cheap. That is why I made the trade. It's a very fair price in a vacuum but it's not the price I traded for. It's also still completely arbitrary, which is a problem.

Hell, when we did that deal people were questioning why I would do that. I remember one person saying "yeah he's cheap but it's way too early to worry about that."

I promise I'm not trying to be a dick about this, but come on.

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
Yeah I agree I should have been more clear about the impending change, and I know you just joined last year -- we've been talking about a season cap on keepers for like the past three threads. From the very start we wanted to avoid situations where promising rookies were drafted for $1 and kept in perpetuity. There are other ways of dealing with this problem than the hard 3 keepers per team rule but they're pretty complicated and I'm trying to somewhat simplify this (at least for now).

I think either choice (on Seguin) is a pretty reasonable (if arbitrary) compromise though. But I'm willing to adjust the compensation if other people think I'm being too harsh -- let me know your thoughts guys. The only thing I really don't want to do is change the three seasons per keeper rule right now as everyone has submitted.

Thanks Sambo -- Jamwad and Diet I'll compile the list of full keepers and ineligible players soon so you guys can pick your keepers.

SAMB0 posted:

91 for Getzlaf is very reasonable. He's maybe getting a little older but that's hardly overpayment, if at all.

Duro posted:

Ok guys, I'm looking for some help to build the ultimate cap team. 2gs are on the line, and if I win anyone that gives me legit help to tweak my team will get rewarded (probably a forum goodie of their choice, TBD). Keep in mind that in this league, the only thing that counts is points. For goalies, games won and shutouts give a huge bonus.

This is what I have so far:

Now, the team seems pretty stacked and I'm liking my chances. I usually go for a more well-rounded approach when it comes to salary, but this year I decided to have heavy-hitters at every position, and to even it out by having cheap players that will likely get top-line minutes for their teams (or rookies with hype).

Here is where I'm struggling:

1) Centre: I'm pretty happy. MacKinnon is a risk, but worth taking. Only person I can switch him with is Kuznetsov

2) Right Wing: I went with Nyquist, but it's between him and Silfverberg. I think Nyquist will be getting good minutes, but for some reason Silfverberg keeps calling my name. I dunno where to go. Who do you think is likely to have more success this year? Tyler Toffoli is also an option

3) Left Wing: Drouin is injured, but it doesn't seem that bad. My only viable option to replace him with is Hertl. I'd do that in a second, except Hertl is injury prone too. I dunno what to do. The duo of Kreider and Pacioretty worry me a little. Max is an enigma, but no one around his salary has a ceiling as high as his. Kreider might get top minutes, but who knows how much he'll produce in a season... To switch Kreider out, I'd have to drop a high salaried player at another position (or keep Drouin and add Hertl to replace Kreider).

4) Defense: I went with Karlsson. Decent bang for buck and likely to be the highest producing defenseman. Everyone else is either a rooking or cheap young player. I can replace any of them with either of these: Jake Muzzin (is he likely to be on pp?), Radko Gudas (is he really offensive?), Olli Maata (new players on the team, likelihood of him being relied on for points?)

5) Goalie: I went with Price as my big hitter, but I can also afford Fleury and Quick, and maybe even Rask. I believe in Price, but you never know with the Habs. Boston regressed a little but realistically they'll be top dogs in the East. Fleury will probably have a good season and get a ton of wins.

So, what do you guys think? If you have any other suggestions, let me know.

1) MacKinnon over Kuznetsov for sure

2) I go with Nyquist. Anaheim is loaded. Nyquist will have a bigger role on Detroit than Silfverberg has on Anaheim.

3) Drouin over Hertl although it's close. Drouin could play with Stamkos and Hertl could play with Joe. Lean towards Drouin though because of his pedigree and the lack of star forwards on Tampa compared to San Jose.

4) Griffin Reinhart didn't even score in junior. In a points league he's not anywhere near my roster. Get Muzzin (although is there anyone else available?) Holden is kinda questionable too. Is someone like Gelinas there?

5) Rask over Price if you can afford him but it's not a big deal -- Price should be good. Fleury might play a little less this year with Greiss.

T-Bone fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Sep 25, 2014

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE

T-Bone posted:

Thanks Sambo -- Jamwad and Diet I'll compile the list of full keepers and ineligible players soon so you guys can pick your keepers.

I'm one of the expansion teams.

I have a question about Brad Marchand. He's on the "ineligible keepers" list yet he was dropped and then picked up again. Should that reset it?

zeroordie
Aug 27, 2004

T-Bone I do appreciate you hashing this out with me. Kind of a crappy situation but whatever.

One quick note, I'd like to change one of my keepers now that Stepan broke his leg. So, now I'll keep:

Seguin - $4
Bernier - $12
Little - $19
Doughty - $40

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?

toe knee hand posted:

I'm one of the expansion teams.

I have a question about Brad Marchand. He's on the "ineligible keepers" list yet he was dropped and then picked up again. Should that reset it?

oh sorry Jamwad and and toe knee hand

e: Ehhh what season was he dropped in?

T-Bone fucked around with this message at 04:08 on Sep 25, 2014

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE
2013-2014 (haven't looked at any transactions before that)

Nov 4 1:20am
Brad Marchand(Bos - LW)Player Note
Drop Genki Origami Waivers

Nov 25 1:17pm
Brad Marchand(Bos - LW)Player Note
Add Free Agents Too much to Yandle

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
Hmmm I'm not sure my gut is to say he's eligible because if a guy is getting dropped it's not like he's so great that he would imbalance the league.

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax

T-Bone posted:

Yeah I agree I should have been more clear about the impending change, and I know you just joined last year -- we've been talking about a season cap on keepers for like the past three threads. From the very start we wanted to avoid situations where promising rookies were drafted for $1 and kept in perpetuity. There are other ways of dealing with this problem than the hard 3 keepers per team rule but they're pretty complicated and I'm trying to somewhat simplify this (at least for now).

I think either choice (on Seguin) is a pretty reasonable (if arbitrary) compromise though. But I'm willing to adjust the compensation if other people think I'm being too harsh -- let me know your thoughts guys. The only thing I really don't want to do is change the three seasons per keeper rule right now as everyone has submitted.

91 for Getzlaf is very reasonable. He's maybe getting a little older but that's hardly overpayment, if at all.

1) MacKinnon over Kuznetsov for sure

2) I go with Nyquist. Anaheim is loaded. Nyquist will have a bigger role on Detroit than Silfverberg has on Anaheim.

3) Drouin over Hertl although it's close. Drouin could play with Stamkos and Hertl could play with Joe. Lean towards Drouin though because of his pedigree and the lack of star forwards on Tampa compared to San Jose.

4) Griffin Reinhart didn't even score in junior. In a points league he's not anywhere near my roster. Get Muzzin (although is there anyone else available?) Holden is kinda questionable too. Is someone like Gelinas there?

5) Rask over Price if you can afford him but it's not a big deal -- Price should be good. Fleury might play a little less this year with Greiss.

Thanks a lot for taking the time to help me out.

For 4), I ended up replacing Reinhart with Trouba and Holden with Muzzin. I also have the option of Matt Irwin for the same price. Gelinas isn't on the list of available players, I'd have gladly taken him...

Do you think I'm on the right track overall though? I felt really confident about my team at first, but now I'm having doubts about my strategy

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa

Duro posted:

Here is where I'm struggling:

1) Centre: I'm pretty happy. MacKinnon is a risk, but worth taking. Only person I can switch him with is Kuznetsov

2) Right Wing: I went with Nyquist, but it's between him and Silfverberg. I think Nyquist will be getting good minutes, but for some reason Silfverberg keeps calling my name. I dunno where to go. Who do you think is likely to have more success this year? Tyler Toffoli is also an option

3) Left Wing: Drouin is injured, but it doesn't seem that bad. My only viable option to replace him with is Hertl. I'd do that in a second, except Hertl is injury prone too. I dunno what to do. The duo of Kreider and Pacioretty worry me a little. Max is an enigma, but no one around his salary has a ceiling as high as his. Kreider might get top minutes, but who knows how much he'll produce in a season... To switch Kreider out, I'd have to drop a high salaried player at another position (or keep Drouin and add Hertl to replace Kreider).

4) Defense: I went with Karlsson. Decent bang for buck and likely to be the highest producing defenseman. Everyone else is either a rooking or cheap young player. I can replace any of them with either of these: Jake Muzzin (is he likely to be on pp?), Radko Gudas (is he really offensive?), Olli Maata (new players on the team, likelihood of him being relied on for points?)

5) Goalie: I went with Price as my big hitter, but I can also afford Fleury and Quick, and maybe even Rask. I believe in Price, but you never know with the Habs. Boston regressed a little but realistically they'll be top dogs in the East. Fleury will probably have a good season and get a ton of wins.

So, what do you guys think? If you have any other suggestions, let me know.

1. MacKinnon for sure
2. I'd keep Nyquist. He did a lot without much support last year, and even though his shooting percentage is probably unsustainable, he'll still be a great option. Silfverberg is a guy who's probably second or even third line.
3. Drouin isn't going to be out very long. I think it's worth keeping him.
4. Of the replacement defense I like Maatta the best. I'd take him over Reinhart.
5. Rask if you can afford him. Boston's defense is going to be better than it was last year. All the young guys are a year older and they'll have a healthy Dennis Seidenberg. Rask's backup, Svedberg, is pretty much unproven at the NHL level too, so I think Rask will play more games than he did this past season.

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?

Duro posted:

Thanks a lot for taking the time to help me out.

For 4), I ended up replacing Reinhart with Trouba and Holden with Muzzin. I also have the option of Matt Irwin for the same price. Gelinas isn't on the list of available players, I'd have gladly taken him...

Do you think I'm on the right track overall though? I felt really confident about my team at first, but now I'm having doubts about my strategy

It looks like a good team, but it's hard to tell without knowing the entire format (how many other teams?)

Trouba is a good pick although his problem is contending against Buff/Enstrom. I'm honestly not sure about Irwin -- theoretically he could get an uptick in PP time with Boyle gone? Sharks fans could elaborate?

HHL expansion teams sorry for being lazy/busy I'll get a full list of keepered/ineligible together tonight and put together a system for you guys to draft from.

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Jamwad Hilder posted:

1. MacKinnon for sure
2. I'd keep Nyquist. He did a lot without much support last year, and even though his shooting percentage is probably unsustainable, he'll still be a great option. Silfverberg is a guy who's probably second or even third line.
3. Drouin isn't going to be out very long. I think it's worth keeping him.
4. Of the replacement defense I like Maatta the best. I'd take him over Reinhart.
5. Rask if you can afford him. Boston's defense is going to be better than it was last year. All the young guys are a year older and they'll have a healthy Dennis Seidenberg. Rask's backup, Svedberg, is pretty much unproven at the NHL level too, so I think Rask will play more games than he did this past season.

Thanks for the input.I replaced Reinhart with Trouba, but Maatta is still an option. What do you think?

T-Bone posted:

It looks like a good team, but it's hard to tell without knowing the entire format (how many other teams?)

Trouba is a good pick although his problem is contending against Buff/Enstrom. I'm honestly not sure about Irwin -- theoretically he could get an uptick in PP time with Boyle gone? Sharks fans could elaborate?

HHL expansion teams sorry for being lazy/busy I'll get a full list of keepered/ineligible together tonight and put together a system for you guys to draft from.

The format is essentially 1 point per goal or assist, goalie win is 2 points, goalie sol is 1 point and shutout is 3 (on top of the 2 for winning, so 5)

We have a list of players and salaries to go with them, and then we have to fit 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D and 2G under a 69 million cap.

There are going to be between 40 and 50 teams, maybe more but I doubt it. I have an added incentive cause a bunch of friends are doing it with me this year and I have to crush them.

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
Ineligible Keeper List
Sidney Crosby
John Tavares
Max Pacioretty
Tuukka Rask
Alex Pietrangelo
Taylor Hall
Paul Stastny
Joe Pavelski
Claude Giroux
Brad Marchand
Corey Schneider
James Neal
Logan Couture
Evander Kane
Jason Spezza

Jolly Cockswains
Antti Niemi
Ryan Kesler
Kyle Okposo
Ryan Miller

Sloppy Clowes
Ryan Johansen
Ryan McDonagh
Brandon Saad
Semyon Varlamov

Lokomotiv Megantic
Kyle Turris
Brent Burns
PK Subban
Brian Campbell

Carlyle’s Hot Head
Steve Mason
Matt Niskanen
Tomas Hertl
Chris Stewart

Bread and Sutter
Steven Stamkos
Roberto Luongo
Corey Crawford

Chocolate LeClairs
Mats Zuccarello
Hampus Lindholm
Frans Nielsen
Patrick Kane

Heatley’s Hot Wheels
Roman Josi
Nathan MacKinnon
Marc-Andre Fleury
Andrew Shaw

Betman Conspiracies
Sergei Bobrovsky
Brandon Dubinsky
Nazem Kadri
Zdeno Chara

To Jarome With Love
Ben Bishop
Wayne Simmonds
David Perron
Victor Hedman

Genki Origami
Valtteri Filppula
Gustav Nyquist
Mark Giordano
Erik Karlsson

Semin and Garfunkel
Ryan Murray
Cam Atkinson
James van Riemsdyk
Torey Krug

Seminak Kesselcles
Milan Lucic
Blake Wheeler
Alexander Steen
Anton Khudobin

zeeroodie
Tyler Seguin
Jonathan Bernier
Bryan Little
Drew Doughty

Nanook Space Bears
Gabriel Landeskog
Ryan Getzlaf
Jordan Eberle
T.J. Oshie

Jamwad and TNH -- here's how we're going to do it: Each of you send me a list of 8 players ranked 1-8 in desirability (PMs or email - bajahobo@gmail.com). You may pick any player from a final roster @ http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey/23134 (I imported the rosters so you can browse by team) who hasn't been keepered and is eligible. If there is a tie in ranking (you both rank Cam Janssen #1 or whatever) -- TNH gets the first player. For the next two ties -- Jamwad would win the tiebreaker and get his players. For the 4th tie if applicable, TNH would get his player. Reminder that our budget is $500 and the cost per keeper is their draft cost + 20% (if they were a FA their draft cost is $1). All final costs are rounded up.

Sound good?

e: Playoffs are now 8 teams instead of 6 with expansion

T-Bone fucked around with this message at 14:49 on Sep 26, 2014

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
So if I'm understanding this correctly, I can't draft any of the ineligible keepers, right? They'll be part of the auction draft?

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
Yep.

e: going to keep Marchand as ineligible just to keep it consistent.

I should have probably added that last season's draft costs can be viewed @ http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/archive/nhl/2013/16123/draftresults

T-Bone fucked around with this message at 15:01 on Sep 26, 2014

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
Thanks guys -- you both had completely different top four picks which made this easy:

Jamwad
Jaroslav Halak
Matt Duchene
Ondrej Palat
Kevin Shattenkirk

toe knee hand
Scott Hartnell
Chris Kreider
Radim Vrbata
Brayden Schenn

Draft is Monday the 6th at 830 EST.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Playoffs are no big deal,
don't have a crap attack.

T-Bone posted:

Brayden Schenn

Uh oh, my friend is going to be mad. I convinced him to keep Khudobin over Schenn, only because goalies are so highly valued in this league, and I told him he could snag Schenn for cheap in the draft.

genki
Nov 12, 2003
man, someone snagged palat already? I was kind of hoping to snag him again. :(

Too many guys that I wanted to keeper on my team. Bah.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

So we're a week out and there's no renewal of the Fed :(

Koth
Jul 1, 2005
I have a question for those of you in Yahoo fantasy leagues. With Power Play Points, do goals and assists scored on the power play also add to the Goals and Assists category? Like double-dipping? Or do any points scored on the power play just count as Power Play Points and don't count towards Goals and Assists?

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa

genki posted:

man, someone snagged palat already? I was kind of hoping to snag him again. :(

Too many guys that I wanted to keeper on my team. Bah.

yeah I had to grab him. as an expansion team and considering he was picked up as a FA last year, the price and production was too good to pass up

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Koth posted:

I have a question for those of you in Yahoo fantasy leagues. With Power Play Points, do goals and assists scored on the power play also add to the Goals and Assists category? Like double-dipping? Or do any points scored on the power play just count as Power Play Points and don't count towards Goals and Assists?

Fairly certain goals count toward the normal stat + PPG. If it's PPP then it all counts toward the G/A/PPP columns.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Diet Crack posted:

So we're a week out and there's no renewal of the Fed :(

We usually draft pretty close to the season anyways. I wouldn't count it out yet.

larkko
Oct 4, 2008

Isn't the LOLHL draft later tonight? Or does my Euro brain have difficulties understanding time zones.

deadEd
Feb 20, 2001

Largo LaForge posted:

Isn't the LOLHL draft later tonight? Or does my Euro brain have difficulties understanding time zones.

That's what my Yahoo says as well, 4hrs 38mins from the time of this post.

genki
Nov 12, 2003
Soooooooooooooooo... anyone heard from denis? What's up with federal league?

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE
defence? goaltending? who needs'em?!

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

That'll do for LOLHL.

Wippersnapper
Nov 1, 2003

Stealing your favourite hockey teams
...in spirit.
Just to remind those of you that (like me) hate the default Yahoo theme and find it hard to read, you can edit your settings and change it to dark text on white.\

I also prepared not at all for the LOLHL draft and feel like I did really good (at getting points at least):

Semin - Toews - Hossa
Boedker - Kopitar - Gaborik
Ennis - B. Richards - Vrbata
Tatar - Scheifele - Burrows

Edler - Ehrhoff
Hjalmarsson - Girardi
Leddy - Seidenberg

Rinne

Ott, Clutterbuck, J. Staal, Vey

Wippersnapper fucked around with this message at 04:40 on Sep 29, 2014

larkko
Oct 4, 2008

Done with the LOLHL draft. Pretty happy with my C but everything else is pretty much up in the air.

1.(9)Patrick Kane C,RW
2.(24)Nicklas Backstrom C
3.(41)Kari Lehtonen G
4.(56)Oliver Ekman-Larsson D
5.(73)Thomas Vanek LW,RW
6.(88)Ryan McDonagh D
7.(105)Jonathan Drouin LW
8.(120)Evgeny Kuznetsov C,LW
9.(137)Ales Hemsky RW
10.(152)David Perron LW,RW
11.(169)Mikael Granlund C
12.(184)Derick Brassard C
13.(201)Shane Doan LW,RW
14.(216)Joel Ward RW
15.(233)Marek Zidlicky D
16.(248)Olli Maatta D
17.(265)Frederik Andersen G
18.(280)Lubomir Visnovsky D
19.(297)Chris Neil RW
20.(312)Martin Erat LW,RW
21.(329)Jiri Tlusty LW
22.(344)Nick Holden D
23.(361)Derek Roy C

Technetium
Oct 26, 2006

TRILOBITE TECHNICIAN
QUITE POSSIBLY GAY

I made some picks for LOLHL

Filpulla - Thornton - Seguin
Schenn - Krejci - Johansen
Galchenyuk - Smith - Wingels
Pouliot - Backlund - Clarkson

Hedman - Wisniewski
Franson - Voynov
Rielly - Bieksa

Kassian/Weiss/Orpik

Bishop
Hiller

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

It's an awful lot of roster spots (19) to fill in the HHL at the moment, has that been factored in for the expansion to 16 teams?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadEd
Feb 20, 2001
My LOLHL draft. Zero prep zero fucks given. Actually kinda happy with it, which no doubt means it's terrible and I'm screwed.

1. (11) Phil Kessel (Tor - RW)
2. (22) P.K. Subban (Mon - D)
3. (43) Cory Schneider (NJ - G)
4. (54) Gabriel Landeskog (Col - LW)
5. (75) Paul Stastny (StL - C)
6. (86) Brandon Dubinsky (Cls - C,LW)
7. (107) Tyler Johnson (TB - C)
8. (118) Mats Zuccarello (NYR - LW)
9. (139) Frans Nielsen (NYI - C)
10. (150) Andrei Markov (Mon - D)
11. (171) Nick Bonino (Van - C)
12. (182) Mikhail Grabovski (NYI - C,RW)
13. (203) Reilly Smith (Bos - RW)
14. (214) Roman Josi (Nsh - D)
15. (235) Matt Read (Phi - RW)
16. (246) Marcus Johansson (Was - C,LW)
17. (267) Mike Smith (Ari - G)
18. (278) Sam Gagner (Ari - C,RW)
19. (299) Kris Russell (Cgy - D)
20. (310) Christopher Tanev (Van - D)
21. (331) Ben Lovejoy (Anh - D)
22. (342) Nikolai Kulemin (NYI - LW,RW)
23. (363) Jason Chimera (Was - LW)

• Locked thread