Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Qadaffi Taffy
Oct 1, 2006

3.14159 26535 89793 23846 26433 83279 50288 41971 69399 37510
Which of you autists got poo poo and piss dumped on them?

http://www.cleveland.com/bay-village/index.ssf/2014/09/bay_village_police_chief_calls_1.html

High school students trick an autistic boy into participating in the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge but they put poop, pee, spit and cigarette butts in the bucket. There's a video in the link.

So yet again Ohio gets another bump up towards the worst place to live.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shirtless Rob
Feb 9, 2014

by Ralp
My thoughts are with the autistic kid and his family.

Toadsniff
Apr 10, 2006

Fire Down Below: Crab Company 2
human being deserved it

Qadaffi Taffy
Oct 1, 2006

I don't understand how the school district has the ability to give punishment for something that happened off school grounds outside of school hours. I mean I get prosecuting the kids with legal action but what does the school have to do with it?

GymnastyThom
Nov 26, 2005
Do you smell something? You know what that reminds me of? That smells like.. vampire shit.
How else is the kid supposed to realize he has telekinetic and pyrokenetic powers?

Seriously though those bullys are literally the worst.

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

Piearesquared posted:

I don't understand how the school district has the ability to give punishment for something that happened off school grounds outside of school hours. I mean I get prosecuting the kids with legal action but what does the school have to do with it?

it failed to teach them cigarettes are bad

Cuniculous
Apr 23, 2007

kill people burn shit fuck school
There's something really gay about a group of teenage boys taking turns pooping and peeing in a bucket.

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

this was in Ohio? Are we sure these kids didn't just drop their rooftop jenkem still?

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
:laffo:

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

this is really mean

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

that's some movie villain bullying bullshit right there

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

gonna need more cheese...australia has a lot of crackers
wow those kids are cool and smart and funny, not psychopaths at all

Qadaffi Taffy
Oct 1, 2006

For sure super evil. I hope the kids get what they deserve.

I also hope the victims life isn't totally hosed from now on.

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

Piearesquared posted:

I hope the kids get what they deserve.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Piearesquared posted:

For sure super evil. I hope the kids get what they deserve.

What do they deserve?

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Darth123123 posted:

What do they deserve?

A criminal record and social ostracization

Hobohemian fucked around with this message at 19:15 on Sep 4, 2014

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

kid got owned, in my professional opinion

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

when you are pooping into a bucket that your friend has already pooped in, you should take a moment to appreciate all the hard work that is going into your prank

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

heh yeah, 'owned', 'prank'

he sure got 'trolled'! heh!!!

Qadaffi Taffy
Oct 1, 2006

Darth123123 posted:

What do they deserve?

I would at least expect public service as a punishment. Maybe some sensitivity training?

inkmoth
Apr 25, 2014

Mobile site wants me to download an app to watch the video.

While watching an autist get a bucket of poop to the head sounds entertaining, I think that is the true bridge too far.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
community service and embarrassment, which they will almost certainly receive. im sure all the kids know who did it, and im sure the tide has already turned against them. if anything, now its those kids lives who will take a turn for the worse until they can graduate and get out of there

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

we should all feel sorry for the people dumping poop on literal autists

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.
Yeah the kids who did it will face years of painful recovery from the rotator cuff surgery they will need from the sheer number of high fives they'll get. The autistic kid will be tricked by the DEA into selling drugs on school property and sent to jail.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

imo those teens should have to do a research paper on ISIS including on the ground interviews, so they can fully understand bullying

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

lmbo get owned autists

BombiTheZombie
Mar 27, 2010
tard gets tricked, movie at 8.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

yeah actually on second thought give those boys a metal.

if it were a downs kid or something this would be a horrific act. but a loving austist? got off easy if you ask me.

Istrian
Dec 23, 2006

Et, ou tu vas exactement?
Thats already a thing in eastern europe...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYI6auKBMvU

lets get it going

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
Lucky bastard. I have to pay good money for the excretions of fresh teen boys and then even more money for someone to dump them over my head.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Piearesquared posted:

some sensitivity training?

the gently caress is this?

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

when i was a teenager we knew this dude who was really "metal" and wanted to prove how badass he was. one of my friends had a gravity bong in a bucket in their closet someone had barfed in like a month earlier, and it also had like french fries, apple cores, soda, and all kinds of disgusting trash fermenting in it with the bong water and the chunky vomit. anyway so this metal guy is all like "YEAH I'LL SMOKE WEED OUTTA THAT" and we realize he's retarded as gently caress so we're all "oh yeah well why don't you drink it" and he did, he guzzled like half the bucket, it was the worst thing i've ever seen.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
dumping a bucked of poop on myself in support of this kid

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
so was this an autistic kid or a "autistic" something awful forums poster?

the former is a dick move pranking a retarded kid, the latter is hilarious

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

Poor kid. Just wanted to take part in something other people were doing, but couldn't judge the people involved because he is socially retarded, and they used that advantage to dump human excrement and cigarette butts on him. Now he will socially isolate himself, never trust another person again, grow to loathe all of humanity, and in 9 years he will shoot 32 elementary school kids and it will be blamed on virtual reality phone games.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Piearesquared posted:

wait is it illegal to dump pee and poop on someone?

dammit im so hosed

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

you irl posted:

so was this an autistic kid or a "autistic" something awful forums poster?

the former is a dick move pranking a retarded kid, the latter is hilarious

actually its mean to convince someone to do this either way

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Piearesquared posted:

i mean yeah he got poop dumped on him

that kind of poo poo doesnt wash off

oh wait

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.

Serious Frolicking posted:

Lucky bastard. I have to pay good money for the excretions of fresh teen boys and then even more money for someone to dump them over my head.

I regularly enjoy teen boy feces straight from the vine. Perhaps we should get together and swap teen boy poo poo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

yohio

• Locked thread