Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dancingbears
May 10, 2011

You're an idiot,
so start acting
like one.

Hidden Valley village is in River Country, between Fire/Leaf and Wind/Sand, and south of Rain. The name is the only thing we know about them. The status of their ranches are also unknown.

See, I can pretend I'm informative in this thread, too! :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dancingbears
May 10, 2011

You're an idiot,
so start acting
like one.

I can't remember, doesn't Sasuke release Suigetsu from a literal glass tube he's trapped as water in, then help get him Zabuza's sword to recruit him? And I can't recall if it's canon that Karin was one of the people to experiment on Suigetsu or not.

dancingbears
May 10, 2011

You're an idiot,
so start acting
like one.

Neruz posted:

...its presumably the result of some forbidden ninja magic he stole from the Hidden Mist when he left.

That's Kakuzu - He stole his immortality-stitching from Waterfall when he left. Kisame probably has a ninja blood limit and is descended from shark people.

dancingbears
May 10, 2011

You're an idiot,
so start acting
like one.

TwoPair posted:

Also why the hell were Sasuke's eyes ninja stars? I know this game doesn't explain itself a lot but seeing as how that is not a pattern that was in either his or Itachi's eyes, that seems like something that should be addressed.

I'm pretty sure no two mangekyo sharingan look the same. Sasuke's are pretty stupid looking, but I think Kakashi/Obito's eye wins for dumbest super eye.

dancingbears
May 10, 2011

You're an idiot,
so start acting
like one.

Chorps mentions that Sasuke's Akatsuki robes are too large, like he took them from someone like Hidan. But it would be completely in character for Sasuke to wear Itachi's old robes around all the time.

• Locked thread