Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
This game seems terrible but the co-commentaros make these videos loving great. Also the games ability to cut out boring poo poo like Batman's poison adventure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
when I said the game seems terrible I ment the ruunning about part and the strange camera during fighting os while the fight might be sweet the rest just looks like poo poo that would make me stop playing the game. just me maybe

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Pyrotoad posted:

Okami Ninja

Can we just call him this instead of his name please?

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

ChorpSaway posted:

New Characters This Episode

Sai Okami Ninja
Also known as the Okami Ninja Sai. Emotionless and distant, his social awkwardness and lack of grace tends to give off a poor first impression. However, his lack of emotions gives him increased awareness

Now all is right. Thanks for the update.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

TwoPair posted:

Oh my god that Sasuke "first day of school" intro was hilarious. (Every time I hear any piece of Sasuke backstory, all I can think of is my favorite Naruto fanart ever:)

holy poo poo that is amazing. Is that what Itachi actually says?

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Waffleman_ posted:

Rock lee uses his fists. Those are based on a real weapon.

I now wanna see Rock Lee and Asuma duke it out.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Regalingualius posted:

On the other hand, what the hell kind of ninja of any worth would tell their enemies both their gimmick and their biggest weakness? And with complete sincerity, to boot?

One written poorly

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Holy poo poo y'all sure can talk about Naruto.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
So this is where in the series I checked out the third time.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Neruz posted:

Understandable, in the anime and I think the manga too there's a pretty big lump of filler here that is occasionally inter-spaced with various characters doing important things. That said once you push through this bit the story starts ramping up for The Important Parts and poo poo starts getting very, very real.

I'm really curious to find out where this game ends because based on the way it's going I think it's going to end right before the story takes off and everything goes insane.

Specifically when Pain showed up with his special eye and posse I literally said: 'gently caress Naruto.'

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
For the third time.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Neruz posted:

Hahaha well in that case you missed some of the most... um... interesting animation in the entire anime thus far :v:

Also if you couldn't handle the Pain Posse then bowing out when you did was probably wise because this is just the beginning. On the upside this part of the story has actual character development happen!

I'll tell you the fourth time I cam back in and then said 'gently caress this'

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
immediately afterwards.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
You're a special kind of crazy and I am a off brand kind for giving this poo poo so many shots

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
I kind of wish this is how it did end. Naruto trained himself to dead and the ninjas killed all the Namekians so there aren't any dragon balls to wish him back. Plus Orochi is dead so he can't bring him back.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
I new how pain died/ended but I never knew naruto turned into that weird skeleton thing

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Neruz posted:

Said character is also the best character in the entire series with regards to fighting techniques.

Does this character also get a series like Lee did?

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

TwoPair posted:

Honestly I am just glad to hear you are going to do Ultimate Ninja Storm 3, because as silly as this series is, this LP and your commentary has been immensely enjoyable, so I will gladly watch more.

SSSAAAAAAAMMME

Also this is where I stop knowing anything but eye poo poo we haven't seen yet. Zero context on that poo poo too. Did we get to explaining Kakashi's eyes? Did I miss that episode?

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
So it hasn't showed up in the LP let and I think I know the guy you are talking about and OH MY GOD NOW I have an idea how bad this...stays

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Onmi posted:

Oh Tog, it gets much worse.

Is there just an IRC cause I know if we continue there are gonna be spoilers and probations.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

ChorpSaway posted:

Sai Okami Ninja
Also known as the Okami Ninja Sai. Emotionless and distant, his social awkwardness and lack of grace tends to give off a poor first impression. However, his lack of emotions gives him increased awareness

I found an error in the OP btw

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Onmi posted:

A thread should still exist in ADTRW, I'm pretty sure you just have to read it.

oh no. gently caress you man I did my time in one Naruto thread. gently caress a second.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Neruz posted:

If you want I will be glad to talk about it in PM because that story arc is just a boundless well of clever stupidity.

I don't have plat but thank you. Also it is late. I'll come and satisfy my curiosity another time.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Wait. WAIT. Naruto killed my Toonami? AND the Bleach Anime ended!?

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Oh. Okay I shouldn't be angry at Naruto for that

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Hell yes Killer B. Hell yes the game is dooone. I can't add that podcast to itunes. halp

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Please let me know when this wonderful horrible thing is on itunes.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

ChorpSaway posted:

Maybe when they make good Bleach or One Piece games. Fight me. (I've never seen games for either franchise so I dunno)

Can you do an episode about this on the podcast?

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

FutureFriend posted:

One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 is one of the best warriors games and managed to be good enough for me not mind one piece

i sent a submission to itunes to see if it can be put up, i'll keep you updated on whether we get in or not

Thank you Future Friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Oh Hell Yes, downloading now!

• Locked thread