Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

imo my fav arc of naruto was the one in which three goobers talked over it. :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

anybody who dislikes 4kidz dubs has never seen this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oawUi9s3ENE

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

my favorite zelda game is senran kagura

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

the only thing i want spoiled is the link to tobi's okcupid profile

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Shadow225 posted:

Could someone explain the Free references?
Otherwise, I'm loving the fact that you guys are punning a million miles an hour. I could watch pretty much any game with that commentary.

honestly if it helps any i dont know half the time what those three are joking about with all that anime chat

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Nihilarian posted:

That just means you should watch more anime

"this sounds like terrible advice" i say in the thread about popular anime naruto

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

ChorpSaway posted:

Yeah, thanks. It's not that it was too significantly spoilery, but it'd be nice to see at least some of that unfold in real time, whenever my co-commentators forgive me/forget about what they've endured such that they agree to do UNS3.

im ready lets do it

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

my forbidden technique is making really long bad posts about naruto lore

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

im p sure the creator of naruto is the guy from Big cause there's no way anyone but a 12 year old would think pain has any redeeming values

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

yo chorps is not gonna cover UNS3 for a while either so i dont think y'all should get too hyped just yet

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 is one of the best warriors games and managed to be good enough for me to not mind one piece

Herr Tog posted:

Please let me know when this wonderful horrible thing is on itunes.

i sent a submission to itunes to see if it can be put up, i'll keep you updated on whether we get in or not

FutureFriend fucked around with this message at 05:21 on Apr 12, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Herr Tog posted:

Thank you Future Friend

aight its up https://itunes.apple.com/podcast/choco-disaster/id984934100?l=en hope ya enjoy it.

• Locked thread