Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Level Seven
Feb 14, 2013

Wubba dubba dubba
that blew.

Megamarm

Onmi posted:

This is 'The Lovers' as used by Steely Dan correct?

Ariamaki posted:

Nope, Lovers was capable of amplifying pain (and only pain, not physical injury) that the stand user would suffer and transfer it to the victim, as well as a few other minor tricks. Nobody in JJBA had an ability akin to Hidan's at all: I just finished reading it front to back for the first time, so I'm pretty sure I'd have remembered that.

What about Highway to Hell, from part 6?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Level Seven
Feb 14, 2013

Wubba dubba dubba
that blew.

Megamarm
Despite how the plot loses some details in making a quicker cut scene, you can't deny that the fight sequences are great. If there's one thing the ultimate ninja series has it's good fight cut scenes.

Also, have a good pun.

Level Seven
Feb 14, 2013

Wubba dubba dubba
that blew.

Megamarm
You guys mentioned that Bee uses 7 swords, and I can't let that go by without a picture of how Bee actually wields those things.

Killer Bee is the one of the best things to happen in Shippuden. Especially his :airquote:story:airquote: in UNS Generations.

ChorpSaway posted:

As for the Narutoke Up! contest, since there were only two entries (that weren't from friends/co-commentators) and both of them were cool, I thought I might as well give you both a prize! So, Level Seven and Shadow225, tell me if you want a new avatar/forums upgrade/whatever or if you'd like one of the Ultimate Ninja Storm games for Steam. Dattebayolo!

I've yet to get the platinum upgrade so that works for me. Thanks for rewarding the creations of puns that shouldn't have been made.

• Locked thread