Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

When that segment came on Toonami a few weeks back i was surprised that that first part of the music was actually in the show and not something added to the video. Of course i watch Shippuden whenever i get the chance and i get confused as all hell, hopefully this game can shed some light on this subject!

Anyway as soon as you metioned the it was the guys behind Asura's Wrath that did this game as well i expected great things and the first boss fight did not disappoint. About those conditions you get as well, the ones that are "cannot Awaken/use Ultimate Jutsu" and the like would those even matter for sombody going through the game the first time? I don't imagine you would have anything at that point that lets you use status ailments for example or even if you knew what Awakening was you probalby didn't know what it did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

So you're playing on Hard Mode right? Because Sasuke is really the first time we've seen the enemies really do anything other than just sit there and let you attack them endlessly.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

So Chorps, can do you do a video actually explaining the battle mechanics at some point? Unless the story mode eventually gives you a Narututorial on how to do Ultimate Jutsus and Awakenings and all these other things in good time.

Otherwise i'll just sit back and enjoy the ninja fights.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

So what difficulty setting would you say the AI is at this point in the game? Unless they are saving Hard mode for the last chapter or somthing.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Ugh, during half that fight in the series Pain just keeps getting back up and going "haha is that it? YOu can't beat me"

At least the game kept all that bullshit to the cutscenes and let you beat his rear end for real in a fight.

• Locked thread