Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Clinical death is when brain activity ceases

Thus clinical life begins when brain activity begins (3rd trimester)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Clinical death is when brain activity ceases

Thus clinical life begins when brain activity begins (3rd trimester)

OBAMA!

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
if it has downs can i get an extension? you know im good for it

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

carrion kit posted:

if it has downs can i get an extension? you know im good for it

no problem *fist bump*

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

im convinced

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhJ7NmU6lJI

iSheep fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Sep 5, 2014

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012
When does soul activity begin? That's all that matters.

Buddha.
Sep 24, 2007

"Have compassion for all beings, rich and poor alike; each has their suffering. Some suffer too much, others too little."
College Slice
where am I? abort me back to reality.

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

Pulp Can Move posted:

never

abort all humans

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Pulp Can Move posted:

Also third.

Trust me,I use souls of the unborn all the time, and you can't pick them earlier.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Souls activity is the same. You think some immortal souls want to be infesting some retarded rear end baby with no brain?! Hell no. Wait it out in purgatory before your name is called, don't cut in line mother fucker

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Purgatory is like a bag of m&ms that is empty. Hell is having none, and heaven is an endless supply

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
I'm all for abortion because I am behind on my TV shows as it is and a stupid baby is only gonna make it worse.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Purgatory is like a bag of m&ms that is empty. Hell is having none, and heaven is an endless supply

Wrong, idiot, there's no chocolate in heaven chocolate is made by the devil (that's why I went evil).

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Baby = bad

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
forum babbys against abortion :baby:

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
drat. He did it. He really did it. Tears of joy are streaming down my face right now. Tears of....unbridled joy. My God.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
sold

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Sorry, OP, you seem to have totally fucke dup the relatively simple task of typing "abortion is murder"

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
souls. fuckin hippies

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

yo give this man the Nobel peace prize or something. hes a loving thinker.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
i'm real pissed this stupid bitch i gently caress is going to replicate like wet gremlins

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.
I love having this debate with Religious folks. It is like, "Why do you want the baby to come out, become corrupted by sin, risk never finding salvation, then being sent to hell? Isn't it preferable to send them directly back to god before they ever become corrupted? If you care about souls, you should ADVOCATE abortion."

I've never seen so much rage as when this argument is made because it is entirely infallible.

Nebulon Gate
Feb 23, 2013
I once in my younger days, because I had nothing better to do, attended a counter protest of 40 Days for Life. So very, very many women there (it was all women, lol) had no idea about the mechanics of fertilization.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

BombiTheZombie
Mar 27, 2010
abort all forum babbies

metasynthetic
Dec 2, 2005

in one moment, Earth

in the next, Heaven

Megamarm

NurhacisUrn posted:

I love having this debate with Religious folks. It is like, "Why do you want the baby to come out, become corrupted by sin, risk never finding salvation, then being sent to hell? Isn't it preferable to send them directly back to god before they ever become corrupted? If you care about souls, you should ADVOCATE abortion."

I've never seen so much rage as when this argument is made because it is entirely infallible.

unironically "liking" this

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Life begins at ejaculation! Literally preventing the sperm to get to the egg is killing life. Why won't anyone think of the dead babies, wearing a condom is literally Hitler!

Ban all condoms. Abstinence or child support, no compromises. Also if you have sex with a woman you're biblically required to have sex with her until she's pregnant, otherwise that's killing babies too because there was a hypothetical baby that you just killed if you didn't get her pregnant the first time.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Remember when infant mortality rates were really high???

Time to move on sheeple

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
abortion is murder

you were warned
Jul 12, 2006

(the S is for skeleton)
Can I still get an abortion on myself? Or is that too late? It's been about 1496 weeks since conception but I can never keep track of this poo poo

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Yeah but doctors like to call it suicide at that point but no one can stop you not even the suicide prevention hotline.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Much like you can buy yourself an avatar, you can buy other people avatar too. This also means you can abort anyone at anytime. It just costs a little more.

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
I'm for 9th trimester abortions if the kid keeps crying past age 2... that poo poo needs to stop.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

OP makes some good points.

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Abortion is murder. I just don't care. Do whatever you want.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
If you make a baby then you cannot change your mind and you cannot put the baby to work so it will actually cost you money

veilo
Jul 17, 2010

Never posts
How come this is not as huge debate in other countries ?

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

women should be allowed to abort babies but only if they can do by themselves using only extremely powerful kegels

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
Oh, you the smarty art nigga, huh? Lemme axe ya this: can you kick my rear end?!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread