Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SALT CURES HAM
Jan 4, 2011
So wait, what happened with Ricky's medical license from Don't Legalize It? It never comes up in season 8 for whatever reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SALT CURES HAM
Jan 4, 2011

LividLiquid posted:

I figure that's probably why they moved it to honey oil, because that's still illegal, but Season 8 was my first Season, and I've binge watched everything up to 407, so I can't remember if they still treated him growing like it was a problem in Season 8.

I don't remember off the top of my head when, but I remember Randy or Lahey saying something about it at some point in season 8. Also, he has an entire medical grow op setup at the end of Don't Legalize It that got mysteriously replaced for season 8.

SALT CURES HAM
Jan 4, 2011

precision posted:

Which season was it that they made it explicitly clear that Randy and Lahey were "together"? I could have sworn it was completely ambiguous for a very long time.

There's a season 1 episode where Julian finds them about to gently caress in costume, but they don't admit it until season 3.

SALT CURES HAM
Jan 4, 2011
I can honestly only see a Telltale-style game working for it. TPB isn't nearly action-heavy enough for anything else to fit it very well. That said, a Telltale-style TPB game made by Obsidian would rule.

• Locked thread