Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cname
Jan 24, 2013

by Lowtax
I'm fuckin pissed! I swear to gently caress, Randy lost weight. Is the guy who plays Donald related to Pat Roach? They look so much alike.

Aside from that, great season. I feel like it did better a few episodes in. I love how Bubbles could never hurt anyone but The Green Bastard can take Ricky down. Sebastian Bach is the man and Corey was way more arrogant, this season.

Sam and Cyrus teaming up made complete sense. "NURRR HA! Hey look everyone, fahkin Sam can't even read!"

The best part of the whole season was how they've stuck to the brand "Liquorman's" for ol Jimmy boy's booze.

cname fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Sep 8, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cname
Jan 24, 2013

by Lowtax

precision posted:

the beer gut of nightmares, Randy actually doesn't look like he's aged much.

I was disappointed by Randy's gut. I remember there was one season when Randy's gut was at it's peak. I think it was when the camera showed his gut sticking through the window of the shitmobile. It really looked incredible. Like, the skin was so tight, the sun was reflecting off the top and the belt was 6 inches inward.

I'm shocked you guys didn't like season 7. I really thought the episode when Sam kidnapped the greasy Phil Collins was the best one of the whole series.

"Awwwww poo poo. We hosed her, Ran! Lez go down n see what liquor we can salvage."

Such a shame Philadelphia died, in real life. Him and Randy with their guts side by side was so perfect. His accent was awesome, as was the way his character was pretty drat stupid but not Ricky levels of stupid. He was sort of a lovable shlub who's actions never made any sense, in the best ways possible. The fact that he happened to be bouncing a ball down the street while Randy and Leyhe were tied to the roof of their trailer had me laughing harder than it should have. "This is my parking lot! I sell mackerel and blueberries! Hayyyy bubs! Wanna buy some trout?"

It was incredibly disappointing not to hear a single "BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMM" from Jacob in season 8.

cname fucked around with this message at 19:54 on Sep 9, 2014

• Locked thread