Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
liquorlanche
Sep 10, 2014
My favorite is "It doesn't take rocket appliances to _________"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

liquorlanche
Sep 10, 2014
A tappy-builder with loonies and toonies being the main currency and hash coins being premium currency. Re-build your own version of Sunnyvale since it's never consistent. As you reach higher levels, you unlock Corey & Trevor's Convenience Store, Kittyland Love Center, Ricky's Used poo poo, The Blanford Recreational Center, the mall with an upgrade which adds Bubbles's cart ditch, bicycle lake, The Dopestream (airstream Ricky grew in), Shitmobile, wrestling ring, Dartmouth Regional Vocational School, supervisor trailer, sam's cave, the dirty burger, etc.

Unlockable costumes. Ricky would have Security guard, Corporal Alexi and DRVS janitor. Bubbles would have the Green Bastard, Spaceman Bubbles and The Scorpion. Randy and Leyhe would have the bumblebee costume and Indianapolis Jones. J-Roc would have straight laced Jamie.

Invade your friend's trailer parks with bottle kids.

Have characters do menial, timed tasks. Randy would mow lawns or eat cheeseburgers for 8 hours. Lahey would do surveillance on the boys for 6 hours and guzzle liquor for 12. Ricky would grow dope, bubbles would play with/train kitties, Ray would collect disability and everyone would have the option to get stoned/drunk.

liquorlanche fucked around with this message at 18:51 on Sep 15, 2014

liquorlanche
Sep 10, 2014

DoctorStrangelove posted:

How in the gently caress did you manage to spell "Lahey" two completely different ways in the same post?

It wasn't me...

It was the liquor.

liquorlanche
Sep 10, 2014
In regards to "Don't Legalize It," The Bubbles side-plot was really intense. First time TPB has brought me close to tears. Loved how they set it up so you get super emotional over the goodbye scene only to be brought right back to the reality of the show, with Lahey and the "white liquor."

liquorlanche
Sep 10, 2014

DangerDummy! posted:

The Xmas special is up on Netflix, ya greasy bastards.

Is there a new one? I've already seen one where Julian steals presents and the final message is "Christmas is about family. Family and dope. We shouldn't be spending Christmas all stressed oot. We should be spending it gettin drunk and stoned with our loved ones."

I've also seen "Dear Santa Claus, Go gently caress Yourself" when they came to Boston on tour. Not sure if you're talking about either of these or if there's a new one out.

• Locked thread