Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I wasn't expecting so much Randy/Mr. Lahey actual, literal relationship drama, but it was amazing. Jordan annoyed me at first but then I think I fell under his/her spell just like Randy.

Jacob is no Trevor though, goddamn it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I would totally go to Bubbles' Shed and Breakfast for Kitties and Kitty Lovers.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Despite the beer gut of nightmares, Randy actually doesn't look like he's aged much. Also, Cory got swole.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Lahey's "shitfisher" story was loving amazing.

I'M THE SHITFISHER, JULIAN.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

SALT CURES HAM posted:

So wait, what happened with Ricky's medical license from Don't Legalize It? It never comes up in season 8 for whatever reason.

That's why Lahey needed to gather evidence all season. Ricky retired from growing.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Which season was it that they made it explicitly clear that Randy and Lahey were "together"? I could have sworn it was completely ambiguous for a very long time.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
GTA: Trailer Park Boys would loving own.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Exploder posted:

I would play the hell out of that game. The GTA style game doesn't sound very enticing though. I can't imagine the budget for such a game would be big enough to put out a half-decent product. Unless they are doing a classic top-down GTA style game, in which case, I'm all in.

They could get around budget constraints by making it a small area. A Bully clone, if you will.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Breadallelogram posted:

Here's exactly what was said, just to avoid any misinterpretation:

I hope it's being made by Obsidian, because the South Park game ended up being basically perfect and a TPB game in that vein would be much better than a GTA clone. Just imagine the characters' special attacks. Bubbles summoning swarms of kitties, etc.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Orange Crush Rush posted:

I will always love how even in jail, Julian always has a rum and coke in hand. I'm pretty sure he once got pulled over by cops while sipping it and they didn't even mention it.

The best Julian drink joke was how he actually drank the whole thing for once, in preparation for kissing Mr. Lahey.

Also in Live in Dublin when he boards the plane holding it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

:wooper:

Also, Live at the North Pole came out not that long ago, but I haven't watched it yet so I can't vouch for its quality. But it looks like it's probably good.

• Locked thread