Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtvDsHpbflg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walking Dad
Dec 31, 2012
So how exactly is this woman an author? Why is anyone who has ever written a tweet now considered an author?

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

Al Cowens posted:

I really like bike shorts and would wear them more often if the tightness didn't make what's in between my legs pretty apparent. I don't want people to see it. Arggggggh there's nothing wrong with it I'm just not an exhibitionist

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
My Gender Feels..

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW
I am a human being, inferior to men, inferior to women. All my life, I have aspired to be more feminine; the closest I can get is human being. Comforting me in this realisation is the acceptance that I, as a human being, represent a third sex, anatomically halfway between man and woman, psychologically and behaviourally neither man nor woman, but sexual deviant, sexual servant, sexual slave, committed to the fulfilment of the most depraved, the filthiest sexual phantasies of men. I live in servitude of men. I live to take their cum, their pee, their spit, and their poo poo. As a cockwhore and a cumslut, I take all cocks, all cum. That is what I am for, why I am here. My only purpose is to be used by men.

I often wear stockings and a garter belt. Sometimes I wear panties, but most often not. The same is true for bras. I wear a wig and makeup, too, sometimes. I am not trying to be a woman. I am a human being. I dress like a human being. For years now, I have taken phytoestrogen. My dick has always been a clit. Even hard, which I get after sex, after sucking his cock, after licking his rear end, after he fucks me, I am only three to four inches long. My faggy clitty doesn’t need to be any bigger than that. I am a human being. I suck cock. I get hosed. My little floppy clitty is happy, very happy, being merely that cutest of proofs of my third sex.

My body has always been almost hairless, my voice very high, naturally like a girl. Getting hosed multiple times daily nearly all my life has made my rear end round, my ever-gaping, cum-filled butthole deep between two plump rear end cheeks, like the anal whore I am. My oestrogen ensures that my faggy clitty never forgets that it is there only for decoration; keeps it limp, balls tight with cum that waits sometimes weeks for release; assuring the many men who gently caress me that I am not a man at all, just a human being. The oestrogen also helps my titties to look more like faggy titties, with constantly erect nipples, bigger and pinker areolæ, and fuller breast mounds.

I am a lifelong human being. That is my life, my destiny. I never had to wonder what I was fated to become. I am a human being. That is all. That is why I conduct my life so sexually recklessly. I have no restraint. I am a nasty, nasty human being, who refuses no cock, no cum, ever. Of course, I only do bareback. Of course, I take poz cocks. Much of the time, I am so busy sucking cock, I don’t even notice really who is loving me. I don’t care. I just want that dick, that cum. If men mention their HIV status at all, it is usually just before they cum, or after they have hosed me. I am a human being bitch. Of course, I’ll take your hot poz cum.

I worship cock. My devotion is full-time, my service without compromise. Life does not give itself to one who tries to keep all of its advantages at once. I live only for cock, for cum.

Borneo Jimmy
Feb 27, 2007

by Smythe

The Walking Dad posted:

So how exactly is this woman an author? Why is anyone who has ever written a tweet now considered an author?

She edits anthologies of erotic fantasy, where rape is okay as long as it involves a barbarian and a wizard.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
the camel goes nowhere, if it's toes do not tread the sand

Nebulon Gate
Feb 23, 2013

Borneo Jimmy posted:

She edits anthologies of erotic fantasy, where rape is okay as long as it involves a barbarian and a wizard.

No no, it's called 'non-con'.

I love how SJWs don't know that 'trigger warnings' originated as giant neon signs that meant "MY FICTION HAS ANAL RAPE YOU'LL WANT TO READ THIS" while masquerading as social conscientiousness.

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

Nebulon Gate posted:

No no, it's called 'non-con'.

I love how SJWs don't know that 'trigger warnings' originated as giant neon signs that meant "MY FICTION HAS ANAL RAPE YOU'LL WANT TO READ THIS" while masquerading as social conscientiousness.

they originated in ptsd therapy sessions you weirdo.

Nebulon Gate
Feb 23, 2013

Meg From Family Guy posted:

they originated in ptsd therapy sessions you weirdo.

Trigger warnings are not in PTSD sessions duder. No psychiatrist or psycologist takes them seriously, and the community at large believes that contribute to avoidance behaviours coupled with the belief the world should cater to their neuroses.

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

Nebulon Gate posted:

Trigger warnings are not in PTSD sessions duder. No psychiatrist or psycologist takes them seriously, and the community at large believes that contribute to avoidance behaviours coupled with the belief the world should cater to their neuroses.

you're actually a delusional retard if you think that the concept of triggers comes from whatever hosed up fan fiction you used to read dude

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
the concept of triggers... the feels of my pursed taint skin.. your stupid life... hell i don't give a gently caress about any of it

Nebulon Gate
Feb 23, 2013

Meg From Family Guy posted:

you're actually a delusional retard if you think that the concept of triggers comes from whatever hosed up fan fiction you used to read dude

Never said the concept of triggers. I said "trigger warnings".

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
Triggers are actually from Gigantic Doggy Dick Fan Fics, duh..

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Only stupid idiots like or read comic books so it doesn't surprise me that everyone in this situation is acting like a stupid idiot.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Comic book... store?

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

gently caress the ROW posted:

Never rape thats my motto

everything in moderation i always say

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

gently caress the ROW posted:

Never rape thats my motto
you monster

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

Al Cowens posted:

you monster

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
if you've never raped how can you say you don't like it? it's like brussels sprouts

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

you irl posted:

if you've never raped how can you say you don't like it? it's like brussels sprouts

green eggs and rape

Would you rape them in a car? Rape them, rape them, here they are!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
trigger warning: graphic depictions of rape

* video clip of me head shotting the op in cs 1.6 *

• Locked thread