Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Skelly's grappling is :krad:

Tenacious and creative. I dug the way he was climbing the cage and then the leg attack to back take was cool too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

If Chas finishes from this exchange, he owes Herb like a grand at least.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

Getting outgrappled by a man trapped under invisible molasses must be loving embarrassing.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

As much as that second round was a gift from Herb Dean, it doesn't change the fact that Chas dominated the other two rounds of the fight. Soriano had a corpse in front of him and he managed to do nothing.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

sportsgenius86 posted:

Oh cool he's gonna die in like 3 minutes

According to Dr. Carwin, he's basically the same as dead right now.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

I'm guessing that Dana telling a crying Bec Hyatt sorry is him telling her that she can't use the Rowdy nickname.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

Dr. Abysmal posted:

I gotta say I'm not liking the odds of a Japanese guy fighting in the UFC on a week's notice

Oh but he's not flying because he lives in Boston. He'll be fine because it all comes down to international travel!

(He will still lose badly)

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

Yamasaki seemed a little quick to jump on that cut. It wasn't flowing that much.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

29-28 Beal

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

Chuck Liddell spotted at ringside swaying already

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

Did Bellator get the Mohegan Sun gods to raise the Octagon to a mile above the earth? Three fights in and we've had three men who are way too tired to be fighting at sea level.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

I left during the prelims to go to a show and I returned to the news that Ben Rothwell knocked out a K-1 Grand Prix winner. Thank you, MMA gods, for Allistair Overeem.

Charles Gnarwin fucked around with this message at 19:51 on Sep 6, 2014

• Locked thread