Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

fatherdog posted:

He fought literally 13 days ago, the fact that he's winning at all is pretty impressive

The crazy thing is Overeem is gonna gas harder than that dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
lmao what the gently caress was that Al

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

hahahahahaha what in the world was that last 30 seconds

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

Chris Weidman shouldn't jump around on those knees like that

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

lmao the reverse Joe Rogan

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

Some slick poo poo from Joe right there

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

why the gently caress did you not let Lauzon finish the rolling kimura, man

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

Yeesh that cut is nasty

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

The Black Beast Rises

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

booooooo

now which terrible heavyweight do I root for

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

Are we really going to let Matt Mitrione have more UFC knockout wins than Junior Dos Santos? Really?

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

pizza combos posted:

Guy never has a boring fight. poo poo person maybe but we can and do usually look past that.

Yeah but JDS record is filled with KOs over Werdum, Cain, Mir, Hunt, etc.

Mitrione's are filled with Morecraft, Black Beast, Who the gently caress cares, etc.

I'm just saying if we're really going to rank Mitrione above JDS for total UFC knockouts I want some sort of mandatory asterisk by it so young fans don't get confused

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

That went exactly how we all knew it was going to

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

I really do like Ben Rothwell and have since he protested the Cain stoppage which I thought was hilarious, but he's going to get killed by one of the top fighters.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

Greg Jackson posted:

Yeah and his eyes were all pink, he was definitely crying

I mean he's sad for losing the fight but you also have to remember he hasn't really won in a long time. He beat Mir but that fight wasn't very good and he had to be so protective to barely squeak by Frank Mir in 2014. Other than that he hasn't had a big win since the Brock fight in 2011 which is like the highest of highs beating the former champ in a main event.

So basically I imagine Reem ballooning up like Mark Munoz did in a year long depression cycle

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

Triticum Guzzler posted:

ben rothwell became hairier, fatter, and a better dancer

Wasn't Rothwell in good shape for the Gonzaga fight? What happened (again)?

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

Since all the recent fights have ended in stoppages I have a feeling this one is going all 5. But Mousasi and Jacare a good enough to at least make it an entertaining 25 minutes

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

drat Jacare looks strong

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

Jacare owns so much

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

always grab the cage, always

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

Owned. Now go fight Weidman for some crazy poo poo.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

Do you want to see Dana White poo poo on Alistair Overeem?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whZxwtG3rGk

yes, yes I do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

fatherdog posted:

Reem/Nelson after he loses to Hunt

Is 3 KO losses in the last two years not enough?

• Locked thread