Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
"I have a playlist of farts on my phone" - Lena Headey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

oh gently caress you weren't kidding she's about as stable as a jackhammer with palsy.

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
"Is my rental car haunted ...It smells .. Er interesting .. Not like someone puked or died in it .. Just like its alive somehow." - Lena Headey

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

"Is my rental car haunted ...It smells .. Er interesting .. Not like someone puked or died in it .. Just like its alive somehow." - Lena Headey

Lena thinks it's an entity.

Arrowsmith
Feb 6, 2006

SAGANISTA!
dat diastema tho

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

Lady Gaga literally had an exorcism conducted on a hotel room she was staying in.

The hotties always be crazy I tells ya!

naem
May 29, 2011

Has anyone said "Lena Bradley is attractive and I would like to have a sex with Lena headly, attractive woman who I am aware of as a semi major celebrity and all around skinny lady" yet

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.

naem posted:

Has anyone said "Lena Bradley is attractive and I would like to have a sex with Lena headly, attractive woman who I am aware of as a semi major celebrity and all around skinny lady" yet

Nope.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

motherfucking bitch, being all lucky with good genes and poo poo, making me attracted to her with no effort at all on her part besides existing

loving oval office bitch

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
I liked her before she was in GoT

naem
May 29, 2011

Anyone seen "broken" yet it was a really good scary movie okay??

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

naem posted:

is she naked in it

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Don Tacorleone posted:

motherfucking bitch, being all lucky with good genes and poo poo, making me attracted to her with no effort at all on her part besides existing

loving oval office bitch

naem posted:

Don Tacorleone posted:

is she naked in it

If it's any consolation, she's kinda flat-chested. I saw her in that horrible Body Snatchers ripoff, The Broken and her nude scene was kinda disappointing. Not impressed.

Fake edit: fixed to be relevant

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

Zeike posted:

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Zeike posted:

Hipster masterbator
brought to you by Something Awful dot com

Abisteen
Sep 30, 2005

Oh my God what the fuck am I?
Also if you want to see her naked but don't want to watch that other stuff just watch game of thrones next season

spoilers for game of thrones btw

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'

boom boom boom posted:

Like, seriously, there's a stretch of four or five episodes in the second season of Sarah Conner Chronicles that is just super good. But the first season is so terrible.

the second season also has, like, the worst run of episodes too

that stupid skynet town plot, and the incredibly stupid 'IT WAS ALL A DREAM' episode. those four episodes crash TSCC so loving hard.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

She was in the Steve Coogan film the Parole Officer, was p funny when I was 10. She looks way better with her normal short dark hair than as Cersei.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

• Locked thread