Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
No backspace key. Yeah, yeah, it's delete. But on a superior windows based machine you get a delete key AND a backspace key. So you can delete either direction. Bi-deletional you might say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

*swoops in for first post*

*nothin but net*

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i browse the internet on a sega dreamcast

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
webtv user here

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
i mail my posts to a friend of mine w/ a computer but i think its a gateway

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Waltzing Along posted:

No backspace key. Yeah, yeah, it's delete. But on a superior windows based machine you get a delete key AND a backspace key. So you can delete either direction. Bi-deletional you might say.

same

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

or you could just not give a poo poo and then you never have to use backspace or delete just keep on posting

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Macs SUCK

evelyn87
Mar 20, 2009

We all can be only who we are, nothing more, no less.
superior mac users never backspace. Explains a lot actually.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
sorry OP but Mac OS has great security features and seamless integration with my iPhone

Bondage
Jun 9, 2008

by Ralp

Lichy posted:

my iPhone

ok mom

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
also the trackpad is magnificent

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

really work that cmd key

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Lichy posted:

also the trackpad is magnificent

fuckin bigtime disagreesies

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

paranoid randroid posted:

fuckin bigtime disagreesies

comparing to my old ultra book(zen book?) from asus here, that thing was impossible to use without a mouse

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

i like to right click and am not a retard

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
apple trackpads range from merely acceptable (macbooks) to really terrible garbage engineered in such a way that moderately heavy use will break them (airs)

its the second stupidest poo poo inherent to the brand, right after the wifi card unreliability thats been present since like 2008 and they refuse to acknowlege

BeefThief posted:

i like to right click and am not a retard

dang u postin from 2004 or somethin man

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Yet another thread by a poor person.

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy
so many poors itt

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I agree that the trackpad is great. It is the macs best feature. I doubt they made it, though. Probably some other technology that they bought from someone else. I don't think mac has had an original idea since the Woz realized Jobs was a oval office and decided to go do something worthwhile with his life.

sexy mouse
Sep 18, 2008

sexy eye~
sexy nose~
sexy mouse~
don't you know~
literally no one cares

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie
I'm poor and I'm proud! You know how long it took me just to come up with $10 for this account?:tizzy:

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

TheRatboyGenius posted:

I'm poor and I'm proud! You know how long it took me just to come up with $10 for this account?:tizzy:

Probably should have spent it on something else. Like some condoms so you never procreate. As if you could get laid.

z0rlandi viSSer
Nov 5, 2013

sexy mouse posted:

literally no one cares

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
I like Apple because I really dont like to think and I hate being confused by choice.

Julien Sorel
Jan 27, 2006

Voted Worst Marksman of 1830

Waltzing Along posted:

bet you think you can only use one-buttoned mouses too

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Oncogene posted:

bet you think you can only use one-buttoned mouses too

yep. apples have no right click

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
CUZ ITS ALL WRONG CLICKING! BOOYAH MOTHERFUCK!

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie

Waltzing Along posted:

Probably should have spent it on something else. Like some condoms so you never procreate. As if you could get laid.

I'm poor so I use the pull out method :tutbutt:

Bacicot
Apr 3, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
Surface Pro 3 4 lyf

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Bacicot posted:

Surface Pro 3 4 lyf

Oh dude! I'm gonna get me one in November. How is it?:dance:

Rod Munch
Jul 17, 2001

inb4 one butan

Bacicot
Apr 3, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

TheRatboyGenius posted:

Oh dude! I'm gonna get me one in November. How is it?:dance:

I got the Surface Pro 1, perfect for school (especially with the pen and OneNote), and I liked it so much I got the 3 for the wife. Now I'm jealous and she freakin' loves it.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Bacicot posted:

I got the Surface Pro 1, perfect for school (especially with the pen and OneNote), and I liked it so much I got the 3 for the wife. Now I'm jealous and she freakin' loves it.

WHOOOOOOO GIVES A FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

my sister's family is an APPLE FAMILY and its hilarious when the kids use my computer(s) because they can type just find but to right click they hunt and peck

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
i don't know what that means but it sounds like you are saying non power apple users are morons and i agree

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
i will raise my kids on free software only.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

you know whats funny is that a big feature of the next version of ios is custom keyboards

up until now, the story was that nobody would ever want to change the keyboard because it's an apple keyboard so it's the best, and you will learn to love paging through 3 separate keyboards to type a password that has to have numbers, letters, and punctuation in it, because this is good design, but now they're out of other bad ideas like an apple branded map app to justify another new big gay ios launch to make idiots buy new iphones before the contract is up so custom keyboards it is

so in a few months iphone people will finally get swype, lol

poverty goat fucked around with this message at 06:55 on Sep 6, 2014

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
apple. more like crapple. amirite?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
i like my iphone 5 but of course its not a lovely phone just because i had to crack it open to replace the battery that kept dying in an hour after 6 months of active use

• Locked thread