Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Waltzing Along posted:

apple. more like crapple. amirite?

I think you shoudl go out in Tokyo and look for some babes instead of posting about computers!!!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

chaosbreather posted:

i honestly didn't think you were serious, but i did some research and apparently moscow is still a city, and people live there? i guess they don't choose to live there though, so condolences i guess, maybe try moving to czechia, they seem to know what's going on there

but good news komrade google seems to think moscow has an apple store

btw you are from the country that created tetris. think about that and meditate on your utter failure at being a person

Moscow is amazing you loving maroon.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Waltzing Along posted:

microsoft owns apple lmfao

I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllyyyy think you should go out and explore the exotic country you're staying in for a limited amount of time instead of sitting in your very small hotel posting about mac vs pcs. It's really easy to get sexy in tokyo, even i did it.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Waltzing Along posted:

It's absolutely pouring right now. I'm hanging out with residents and chatting. Feels like I am exploring. I'm actually in a large house. Now if you can make it stop raining I will head out.

you can pick up an umbrella for 150 yen, or stealone from outside a convienencce store, then find a girl with no umbrella and offer to share one with her. sharing an umbrella in japan is very romantic

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

newreply.php posted:

i was joking when i called ppl cj's itt and now it turns out you guys really are.

hows it feel to be the second lowest in the it ecosystem and having to stay late to make the cool boss' mac work while he's out banging the office redhead you started writing into your mlp fanfics?

I might be wrong on this and it could be the other person with your avatar, but didnt you say you didn't date girls who didn't use 4G on their phones? If it was you, you aren't fooling anybody with all this projection.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

newreply.php posted:

no i said i didnt send a second message if the first one i wrote was green

Wait, so what does that mean?

• Locked thread