Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shirtless Rob
Feb 9, 2014

by Ralp

icantfindaname posted:

the whitest, most processed, nutritionally worthless, and sugary bread i can get my hands on OP

this

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
A nice dense pumpernickel.

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
a nice wholemeal from a large commercial supplier

Tenchrono
Jun 2, 2011

Arnold double protein bread.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
i just spread it on my hand and slap my own face

Kukash
Apr 22, 2010
i eat pb and j from your dads rear end in a top hat, op. hth

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

daves kliller bread, op

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.

Kukash posted:

i eat pb and j from your dads rear end in a top hat, op. hth

ew

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

Yivgev posted:

daves kliller bread, op

Nothing is better then bread sold by a criminal.

Seriously though that guy is a total asshat, but at least his brother who runs the company is a nice guy who donates a ton of bread to charities.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
I'd eat wheat for any other sandwhich but that poo poo is garbage on a pb and j - gotta go with the aryan bread

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

Turfahurf posted:

Fluffernutters are infinitely greater than PB&Js.

Ever hear about a thing called a fluffernutter on toast?

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
I used to buy these small french loaves - about sub-sandwich sized and I'd split that in half and eat open faced peanut butter and fruit sandwiches. The bread is pretty dense. I keep white bread around the house most of the time these days.

psyops sandwiches sound pretty loving good right now though

psyopmonkey posted:

Cashew butter with mashed fresh raspberries on sourdough.

Peanut butter and honey with smoked paprika on English muffins.

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

El Estrago Bonito posted:

Nothing is better then bread sold by a criminal.

Seriously though that guy is a total asshat, but at least his brother who runs the company is a nice guy who donates a ton of bread to charities.

its good bread

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Y'all are talking big game about bread but it's the filling that counts. If it's just some lovely HFCS slurry from the jam shelf then who even cares how fancy your bread is.

Captain Matchbox
Sep 22, 2008

BOP THE STOATS
this doesnt go on bread

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

quickbread leavened w/baking soda just like my grandpappy liked'm back in the civil war

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Potato bread is the one true PB&J bread

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Captain Matchbox posted:

this doesnt go on bread

idiot fkin euro get out u dun even have pb

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie

notZaar posted:

Y'all are talking big game about bread but it's the filling that counts. If it's just some lovely HFCS slurry from the jam shelf then who even cares how fancy your bread is.

That's not true! The bread actually makes the sandwich! The bread gives it the texture.

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie
If you don't like crust, don't even bother posting.

PixieDreamGirl fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Sep 6, 2014

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

I like italian bread with my pbj. crust lover over here i guess.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

normal brown bread
also loling at the crust haters

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

TheRatboyGenius posted:

If you don't like crust, don't even bother posting.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Whole wheat, but now you folks have me thinking about a toasted cinnamon bagel.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

this dude's got a nice butt but since he's from the 50s he'd probably call me a commie homo and beat me up even if he was gay

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010
cake

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Robo Reagan posted:

this dude's got a nice butt but since he's from the 50s he'd probably call me a commie homo and beat me up even if he was gay

What are you going around appreciating other dudes' butts for? Don't be a weirdo.

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Robo Reagan posted:

actually he'd probably be arrested and have chemicals forcibly injected in his balls and then kill himself

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
almost all types of bread are acceptable for pbj, really. it's just a matter of what you feel like and what's available at the time.

props for sourdough and rye, though. that's some good eatin'

now, the big question is this: what kinda j?

strawberry rules, raspberry is pretty good, huckleberry is a rare treat, and gently caress that apricot horseshit. and if anybody says applebutter i will stab you between the ribs and stick my penis in the sucking chest wound and laugh as your eyes grow dim and you die knowing that applebutter is the path to eternal damnation.

e: o hell i forgot honey. pbh is drat good too.

dee eight fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Sep 7, 2014

Hayburner
Jan 29, 2005

hi
a nice home baked Amish style sweet white bread, op

Cuniculous
Apr 23, 2007

kill people burn shit fuck school

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
ive cut bread out of my diet but if i had to make a choice then itd be toasted dark rye

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

dee eight posted:

almost all types of bread are acceptable for pbj, really. it's just a matter of what you feel like and what's available at the time.

props for sourdough and rye, though. that's some good eatin'

now, the big question is this: what kinda j?

strawberry rules, raspberry is pretty good, huckleberry is a rare treat, and gently caress that apricot horseshit. and if anybody says applebutter i will stab you between the ribs and stick my penis in the sucking chest wound and laugh as your eyes grow dim and you die knowing that applebutter is the path to eternal damnation.

e: o hell i forgot honey. pbh is drat good too.

raspberry with crunchy peanut butter or loving kill yourself

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

TheRatboyGenius posted:

I use to use whole wheat, but I just switched over to sour dough, just wondering what everyone else uses for their PB&J fix?:coolfish:

honey nut with my peanutbutter banana and bacon smammiches

I am not elvis, but I eat like him.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Ancient grain or seven grain, the texture really compliments the PB&J.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Strawberry Jam supremacy

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

VendaGoat posted:

Strawberry Jam supremacy

hi 5 but if you don't switch it up now and then you'll wreck your palate for other good flavors

NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK
College Slice
wonderbread :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

dee eight posted:

hi 5 but if you don't switch it up now and then you'll wreck your palate for other good flavors

Cherry preserves and blueberry preserve represent! :smug:

• Locked thread