Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

bubblelubble posted:

Jess is the glue of the group: the blandest yet most crucial part of holding things together.

I'd say Winston is the glue. Jess is more like the pain white paper everything interesting is glued to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MC Fruit Stripe
Nov 26, 2002

around and around we go
It's a pretty tried and tested formula - put the star at the center and let the insanity happen around them. Of course the star is the least funny one in this scenario, but they're also essential to the whole thing. Don't be so down on Jess people, she's a vital character. The only one we don't really need is Cece, and hopefully that'll change with the engagement.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

bubblelubble posted:

Jess is the glue of the group: the blandest yet most crucial part of holding things together.

i like sniffing glue

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun
I like Jess when she's paired with another cast member. Put her in a weird situation with Nick or Winston and she's awesome.

It's when they have boring storylines revolving around her guest star boyfriend or work that she gets insufferable.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Sometimes Zooey Deschanel just sounds like she has the flu; I can't tell if I really like her voice or am irritated by it

It really works for the character, but I have the feeling that the sound editor had a lot of work to do on her dialogue. Buncha pops 'n' whistles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
She's probably not the most exciting character but I kinda like her voice :3:

• Locked thread