Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pikehead
Dec 3, 2006

Looking for WMDs, PM if you have A+ grade stuff
Fun Shoe
I was a bit disappointed at the start that Pierre was not Pierre, but as it went I realised that it fits in well with the show, and the actor really seems to be making it his own. Was a bit shocked at the end, but after finding out about the time travel stuff I'm eagerly awaiting the next episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pikehead
Dec 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

AbstractNapper posted:

I may have missed this, but was there any explanation given within the series universe about the switch for Pierre's actor?
-and aren't we supposed to see Aldo Mignone in some form of a cameo or have I got that wrong?

Also, wow this page is terrible to reply to using the Opera Next browser. I can't speak about the other browsers but, man, those gifs loading made it impossible to type anything in the text box for at least 2-3 minutes...

There's no explanation given, because (at least as we know so far) pierre has always looked like that. As posted above, original_pierre will be coming back at some point.

Pikehead
Dec 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
'Clever Girl'

This was a good episode.

Pikehead
Dec 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

"Happy Australia day darling. We're about to throw another koala on the barbie"

Pikehead
Dec 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
They need to get out some merchandise, pronto. Some sort of webstore or something.

Pikehead
Dec 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Tucker, you're acting like a man!

Every man would have tried

Alright, my friends, do you feel you don't exist? No?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pikehead
Dec 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Gotta admit that my favourite character is The Colonel, and it was good that they managed to fit him into so many episodes.

*ka-chunk* I said shutup

• Locked thread