Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fredski
Dec 2, 2013
It's awesome to see so much love for Danger5 here - I was a visual effects artist on the last two episodes of S2 - you have some ridiculous poo poo to look forward to :D

Feel free to ask me any questions about it - I'm not going to spoil everything, and I came in fairly late on the project to get VFX done to deadline so I only know the last two episodes (and the three they showed at the cast/crew screening)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fredski
Dec 2, 2013

DeepQantas posted:

Do they manage to kill Hitler in the end? Yes or no. (Don't spoil it tho)

The ending is so bizarre. It (one way or another) gives closure to the show, but you're going to be sitting there thinking "what the gently caress just happened"

Fredski
Dec 2, 2013

AbstractNapper posted:

I may have missed this, but was there any explanation given within the series universe about the switch for Pierre's actor?
-and aren't we supposed to see Aldo Mignone in some form of a cameo or have I got that wrong?

Also, wow this page is terrible to reply to using the Opera Next browser. I can't speak about the other browsers but, man, those gifs loading made it impossible to type anything in the text box for at least 2-3 minutes...

Yes, you will be seeing Aldo Mignone. Stay tuned :)

Fredski
Dec 2, 2013

Fun fact. That's actually Dario Russo, the director and co-writer/creator ;)

Fredski
Dec 2, 2013

ChesterJT posted:

I think that was possibly my favorite episode of the show ever. Everything was so good.

I'm glad to hear that :)

I did most of the electricity/lightning effects for this episode, and the laser beam/bullet effects. Oh and the very last shot teasing the new episode ;)

Doing the time-travel shot where I see jackson throw up and again and again was amazing.

Lots of referencing to terminator and ghostbusters during the making of the effects - as the lightning is all hand drawn.

• Locked thread