Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Great start

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Still laughing at Col. Chestbridge being displayed in the natural history museum in London and I really am looking forward to seeing more of Khruschev

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Also, MacKenzie is great

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

If any of you dig Podcasts, check out Sensible Chuckle, which interviews cast and crew of the show right after the episodes air.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Hakkesshu posted:

That loving fighting game was exceedingly well-done.

Yeah I was wondering if they just did it with MUGEN or something.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Holy poo poo this season keeps getting better

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Please make many more gifs from episode 3

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Shadoer posted:

Mackenzie NO!!!!!!

:cry:

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

:neckbeard: Colonel Chestbridge with the sit down gun.

:eng99: Claire

The finale is next week, right?

Yep.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

drunkill posted:

New episode in 50 minutes.

The season 2 dvd came out this week too, I haven't picked it up yet though. So in terms of this thread, don't spoil the last episode (Welcome to Hitlerland) if you have bought the DVD already, or at least discuss it behind spoiler tags please.

The seasons aren't available on Blu-Ray by any chance, are they? I'm going to be in Sydney next month and I want to get both series.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

theperminator posted:

I don't know why but it is unfortunately DVD only.
Region free though, so someone should get an export racket going

Bonus on the region free!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Well that ending sure was something :staredog:

• Locked thread