Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
MENS RIGHTS, NOW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
But what about pooping?

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

MR. DOG WITH BEES IN HIS MOUTH AND WHEN HE BARKS HE SHOOTS BEES AT YOU
by Roger Hargreaves

Kazak_Hstan posted:

But what about pooping?

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011
who cares

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

like, vertically higher? so there's more distance from the bowl to your butt? i dig it. i was thinking like 4 feet or something. ill make the website.

warderenator
Nov 16, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
am i still a man if i always sit down on the toilet?

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

getting a prince albert doesnt make you a sex god it makes you have to sit down to pee, forever, unless you want to piss all over the place and down the front of your pants

at that point you might as well start wearing heels and a dress

on that note just stand up and pee with the seat down, they oughta know to check and wipe first

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i just piss all over the seat, op

i also pluck out some large, spindly pubes and season the seat with them for good measure

kode54
Nov 26, 2007

aka kuroshi
Fun Shoe
I raise the seat whenever I need to piss. Then I put the seat down and close the loving lid, because I don't want my cats drinking the water, because we use those gel blob treatments to keep the bowls fresh.

Papa Daedalus
Aug 11, 2014
I cant physically poo poo unless i'm squatting off the top of a stepladder.

kode54
Nov 26, 2007

aka kuroshi
Fun Shoe
Seriously, why the gently caress do you think toilet seats have lids? Close that poo poo up, you lazy gently caress.

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011
if you actually give a poo poo about this, you should kill yourself

kode54
Nov 26, 2007

aka kuroshi
Fun Shoe

Kelfeftaf posted:

if you actually give a poo poo about this, you should kill yourself

I'll kill house guests who won't put the cover down when they're done instead. Actually, instead, I'll just quietly put it down for them and never say a word, because I'm beta as gently caress.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
your words hold no power here, for we are all toiletlords

kode54
Nov 26, 2007

aka kuroshi
Fun Shoe
idgi, what purpose does leaving the seat up serve? Or is there no logic involved?

Papa Daedalus
Aug 11, 2014
YOU WANT LOGIC?!

ok

I pee more than I poop, therefore leaving the seat up removes unneeded exertion on my flabby bingo wing arms on repeated pee trips after drinking a family size bottle of mountain dew.

When it inevitably becomes time to release the brown deluge, seat goes down.

kode54
Nov 26, 2007

aka kuroshi
Fun Shoe
Okay, you got me there. I also leave my pants perpetually unzipped, so my dick is ever ready to emerge.

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

i pee pee in my pants :D

kode54
Nov 26, 2007

aka kuroshi
Fun Shoe
I must, too, somehow, for every day when I change them, they reek of piss. Or it could be crotch sweat. Yeah, that's it. Crotch sweat.

Woden
May 6, 2006

kode54 posted:

Okay, you got me there. I also leave my pants perpetually unzipped, so my dick is ever ready to emerge.

I put the lid back on my family sized mountain dew after every sip.

kode54
Nov 26, 2007

aka kuroshi
Fun Shoe

Woden posted:

I put the lid back on my family sized mountain dew after every sip.

I use a straw. And I drink soda out of mason jars, because I'm either a hipster or a poor, or both.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

imo everyone should just leave the seat however they want

if its down and i need to pee ill probably lift it if im not drunk

if its down and i need to poo poo and there's piss and pubes on the seat ill just get a woman to clean it first

not like im gonna poo poo with the seat up thats crazy

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i piss in the cistern

kode54
Nov 26, 2007

aka kuroshi
Fun Shoe
I once pooped in the cistern. Good thing I moved out of that place.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
lol if you don't just piss in an empty Gatorade bottle and then toss it by the side of the highway.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Trixie Hardcore posted:

lol if you don't just piss in an empty Gatorade bottle and then toss it by the side of the highway.

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011

kode54 posted:

Seriously, why the gently caress do you think toilet seats have lids? Close that poo poo up, you lazy gently caress.

This. Who the hell leaves the seat up when flushing? That sprays the contents of the toilet all over the bathroom if the lid is not in position.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Yivgev posted:

i pee pee in my pants :D

Like this? http://www.wikihow.com/Perform-a-Courtesy-Pee

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

Be sure to CHOOSE the manner in which you pee your pants and do it intentionally.

Yabanjin
Feb 13, 2007

I AM smiling.

Kurnugia
Sep 2, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
i usually pee sitting down

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
women speak in disrespectful way toward men, these days

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i put the seat back down because womenfolk have bad memories are and likely to fall in because they don't look before they plop they asses down

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Throwdini posted:

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

rofl

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

quote:

• Surprisingly, courtesy pees are often easier to disguise in large crowds. There is too much else going on and nobody is expecting you to be urinating. Take advantage of this.
  • Underwear with a thick crotch will probably get thoroughly soaked. Some people enjoy this. If you discover that you like soaking your underwear, you may prefer to wear skirts.
  • Courtesy peeing can be addictive. If you don't want to find yourself addicted to peeing through your underwear, DON'T START.
  • The better you get at it the more you will want to do it and your laundry bill will go up.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Throwdini posted:

True. We should bring back laws against Common Scolds. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_scold

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Angela Christine posted:

True. We should bring back laws against Common Scolds. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_scold

Oh god don't let goons know about cucking stools.

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

Trixie Hardcore posted:

the WHAT stool???? :iamafag:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Trixie Hardcore posted:

This changes everything !

• Locked thread