Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aug 4, 2010

cucking stool you say?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

cucking stool: not as much fun as you'd think

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

maybe I'm just a rude fellow but what about this is courteous??

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Ghaz posted:

It is considered rude to not soak your panties in your piss and walk around with piss soaked panties. I remember when I went to an all girls preparatory school the headmistress would give you such a spanking if your panties weren't at the very least damp with piss whenever she did her random upskirt inspection.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
wtf don't push your pee out unless you wanna be incontinent in your loving 30s

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Ghaz posted:

I think it is riffing off the idea of a courtesy flush. Flush mid-poop so nobody has to smell your poops.

Go stand by a tree and piss your pants, so nobody has to . . . know girls pee? :confused:

Shuffle
Feb 3, 2011

DEA Sloth!
No Fast Movements!
just piss in one of the hundreds of empty mt.dew bottles you got, then throw them in the pile in the corner with the rest of them.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
prodigal i made this exact thread already how dare u

ur punishment for this crime is ,,,,,

*rolls up sleeve to reveal death tattoo* ,,,,death

*flexes arm intimidatingly at u*

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011

kode54 posted:

I'll kill house guests who won't put the cover down when they're done instead. Actually, instead, I'll just quietly put it down for them and never say a word, because I'm beta as gently caress.

There has to be some middle ground between killing your guests and shamefully putting the seat down for people like some sort of house servant.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Kelfeftaf posted:

There has to be some middle ground between killing your guests and shamefully putting the seat down for people like some sort of house servant.

Shamefully killing your guests like some sort of house servant?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i think middle ground is offering a tongue cleaning of their genitals in exchange for them putting down the seat but you also have to murder them preferably after they put the seat down because if not i hope you have some experience with how puppets work

Cuniculous
Apr 23, 2007

kill people burn shit fuck school
I always lift the seat anyway, to make sure there isn't a spider under there waiting to gob on my tush.

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

posh girls posted:

sry headmistress, had a pee again, I'll be off for my paddling now

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

ilikedirt posted:

prodigal i made this exact thread already how dare u

ur punishment for this crime is ,,,,,

*rolls up sleeve to reveal death tattoo* ,,,,death

*flexes arm intimidatingly at u*

R.I.P. DIMEBAG

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
If you piss in the toilet like they want you to you're not even a man. Nature gave you the right to go anywhere in any corner, let not man take away what GOD hath granted

salty fries make me cry
Oct 3, 2007

~~i'm outside ur window~~
~throwin bricks at teh moon~
lol if your aim isn't good enough to just piss with the seat down

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Just sit down and piss, Goons.

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013

Trixie Hardcore posted:

It is considered rude to not soak your panties in your piss and walk around with piss soaked panties. I remember when I went to an all girls preparatory school the headmistress would give you such a spanking if your panties weren't at the very least damp with piss whenever she did her random upskirt inspection.

:fap:

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

i poo poo in my pands :q:

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
in my house, we split the toilet seat up/down issue right down the middle. men raise the seat up when they need to pee and leave it up, women lower the seat and leave it down. that way each gender does 50% of the work re: toilet seat positioning

anything else is misandry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blahsmack
Oct 25, 2003

keep your knees up to your ears when squatting and pooping its good for your butt

• Locked thread