Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
wrong.

Khalessi isn't a name it's a title. And she only spelled it with one "s"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

fucka

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

sorry meant to write "fucks"

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I think she forgot the "h" too so it's Kalesi,

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Your family has retard genes.

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

Khaleesi, dipshit.

e: so her hosed up version was still closer than yours. :laffo:

then again you didn't lumber a tiny human with it until they die so I guess it's even stevens.

Saint Drogo fucked around with this message at 11:32 on Sep 6, 2014

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
All names are dumb

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
apart from laughing at stupid people giving their stupid child a stupid name, why should anyone give a gently caress

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

im really sorry op i didnt mean to say "fucka" i wasnt calling anyone a fucker i was just trying to be irreverent and say "fucks" but it backfired and im really sorry

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

this is like that time on irc 16 years ago when i was talking to a girl and we were pressing random keyboar buttons and making funny words and i for real typed "whore" without looking and pressed enter this really happened i felt bad

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
it is a little better than the kids who will grow up to find out they were named after people in jersey shore

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

lonesomedwarf posted:

this is like that time on irc 16 years ago when i was talking to a girl and we were pressing random keyboar buttons and making funny words and i for real typed "whore" without looking and pressed enter this really happened i felt bad

it's a little late for apologies. i have to say my opinion of you changed when i read that post. im not angry, just disappointed

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
people always choose the name of that making GBS threads girl. at least if you choose arya or something you could pass it off as a non anime name

Kirk Johnson
May 25, 2014

by Ralp

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
keileigh c

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

more like adrianandious blackguys

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006
Is your cousin African American OP?

Troll Bridgington
Dec 22, 2011

Keeping up foreign relations.
Remind your cousin that it's never too late for an abortion.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
babies poo poo themselves horribly, i'll allow it

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

thses people were named by lonesomedwarf

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

so is that the character that got raped once or three times or had a dwarven gangbang gone wrong or

Festus The Fetus
Mar 8, 2010

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

apart from laughing at stupid people giving their stupid child a stupid name, why should anyone give a gently caress

You shouldn't but this is GBS anyway I love my name OP even though I go by my middle name my first name is William and thats a good strong name. What I'm saying is made up names are basically "I will never amount to anything".

Except for Barack that nigga is going places

Kirk Johnson
May 25, 2014

by Ralp

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.
It's kinda weird to name your daughter after a character so many men have jacked off to.

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.
That's kinda like naming your daughter Sasha Gray.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

MegaGatts posted:

That's kinda like naming your daughter Sasha Gray.

daddy issues right out of the gate :toot:

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

just call me lonesomedw the great online namer

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
should have gone with the mentally retarded fat Lollys that got gang raped. That'd be cool

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gODZzSOelss

Cocksmith
Dec 28, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
i knew a guy who called his son anakin skywalker

Ninja fetus
Jan 22, 2005
Legalize murder
Hodor

pfs Write
Jun 29, 2014

get/save/remove
i guess it will work out with teachers actually knowing these references. it will be like a lovely crossover fanfiction every day.

Thinky Whale
Aug 2, 2012

All that most maddens and torments; all that stirs up the lees of things; all truth with malice in it; all that cracks the sinews and cakes the brain; all the subtle demonisms of life and thought; all evil were visibly personified, and made practically assailable in Fry.
I once knew a girl named after Alia from Dune, except it was spelled wrong.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
I had a couple classes with a girl named Chani, also from Dune. She was cool.

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
I went to school look at me I'm so smart, big deal mr smartman

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i hate it when people get game of throne names wrong

January
Jul 5, 2009
For something as important as the name of her child, I would think that a person would spend one minute to confirm the spelling. Even if it's going to be a ridiculous name, it should at least be spelled correctly.

I knew a kid named Micheal once. I felt sorry for him that he had such a common name and his parents couldn't even get that right.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Thinky Whale posted:

I once knew a girl named after Alia from Dune, except it was spelled wrong.

clearly her parents didn't read the sequels, they named their kid after a character that gets possessed by her ancestor, goes insane, and eventually leaps out a window to her death

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe
how original

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

I know someone who named their dog Khaleesi. It's a good name. For a dog.

• Locked thread