Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
you irl
Jan 22, 2014

lonesomedwarf posted:

this is like that time on irc 16 years ago when i was talking to a girl and we were pressing random keyboar buttons and making funny words and i for real typed "whore" without looking and pressed enter this really happened i felt bad

it's a little late for apologies. i have to say my opinion of you changed when i read that post. im not angry, just disappointed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

more like adrianandious blackguys

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Thinky Whale posted:

I once knew a girl named after Alia from Dune, except it was spelled wrong.

clearly her parents didn't read the sequels, they named their kid after a character that gets possessed by her ancestor, goes insane, and eventually leaps out a window to her death

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
my parents named me fatticus but jokes on them because now im super fit

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
my initials irl spell out FAG and when i was like 14 i was complaining to my parents about how hosed up that is and how everybody makes fun of me in school and my mom smirks and goes "were we wrong?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
im gonna come out of the closet and admit that i don't think north west is a terrible name

• Locked thread