Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Trip Daddy X posted:

does anyone else do the obligatory foot shuffle noise or a little cough when you are pooping and someone else comes into the bathroom? you know, to let them know you're in there.

I thought that was a way to signal that you are cruising for some good old fashioned anonymous gay toilet sex.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

Nathilus posted:

I mean, if you get food poisoning or something and your rear end is gonna explode whether you have pants on or not, the normal rules are obviously suspended. If that's a regular occurrence for you, you need to listen to me: GET HELP.

I guess I know a lot of people who need help then, because I know I have tons of poo-saster stories, and most of my friends do too. Also, most of us eat relatively healthily, and aren't crazy fat or anything. Yeah, maybe we're not totally ripped, but we're in at least average shape. Except for a couple of my friends who were shopping for air mattresses for an upcoming trip, and consistently turned down models with 700lbs max capacity...

gorki
Aug 9, 2014

Mnemosyne posted:

I don't understand why men act like pooping is some great ordeal, with all the grunting stuff. I've literally never heard anyone grunting in my life in the women's room. Which is not to claim that women are less gross or anything, because women's rooms are some gross poo poo and women will smear their period blood on the wall, but they don't make a big deal about pooping.

is this you? :pervert:

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

BLARGHLE posted:

I guess I know a lot of people who need help then, because I know I have tons of poo-saster stories, and most of my friends do too. Also, most of us eat relatively healthily, and aren't crazy fat or anything. Yeah, maybe we're not totally ripped, but we're in at least average shape. Except for a couple of my friends who were shopping for air mattresses for an upcoming trip, and consistently turned down models with 700lbs max capacity...

Alert. This is not normal. Get medical attention. Also grats you've scarred me with the horrifying image of your leaking shitbag peers. God drat wear adult diapers or something because loving gross.

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

Nathilus posted:

Alert. This is not normal. Get medical attention. Also grats you've scarred me with the horrifying image of your leaking shitbag peers. God drat wear adult diapers or something because loving gross.

It's not like we're constantly leaking poo poo, but I think the fact that you've apparently never experienced a bathroom emergency in your life is far more interesting.

But seriously though, nobody is making GBS threads in a public latrine unless it's an emergency or they're filthy disgusting people, so it should be no surprise that anyone would hear and see awful things in them.

InterceptorV8
Mar 9, 2004

Loaded up and trucking.We gonna do what they say cant be done.
If anyone pisses in a stall without lifting the toilet seat up I hit them with a hotshot across their rear end.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
pretend i made a parody thread entitled "grunting in a public toilet because you are having sex"

posts from this point forward will be treated as though they were posted in this hypothetical parody thread

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Why is there no site that trades secretly taken recordings of people making GBS threads.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Rapman the Cook posted:

Why is there no site that trades secretly taken recordings of people making GBS threads.

You poor, naive motherfucker.

I mean, good for you, I guess. Ignorance is bliss. Stay ignorant, dawg.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Rapman the Cook posted:

i got a premium HD vid of this guy making this post only 10 bitcoins PM me

Pre-Cambrian Syndrome
Jan 6, 2006

Mnemosyne posted:

I don't understand why men act like pooping is some great ordeal, with all the grunting stuff. I've literally never heard anyone grunting in my life in the women's room. Which is not to claim that women are less gross or anything, because women's rooms are some gross poo poo and women will smear their period blood on the wall, but they don't make a big deal about pooping.

Girls don't poop. hth

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

Trip Daddy X posted:

does anyone else do the obligatory foot shuffle noise or a little cough when you are pooping and someone else comes into the bathroom? you know, to let them know you're in there.

they just hear the sound of my uproarious laughter because I'm looking through the imgur app as I poop

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
This is why we need separate pooping and peeing rooms instead of men's and women's rooms. I don't want to hear somebody grunting and farting and slashing when I'm pooping either but at least it would only happen when I need to poop.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
literally lmbo at anybody who doesnt poo poo exclusively on company time.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
I wonder how people of the past saw pooping ? Was is full of humor like it is for modern humans ? Maybe some ancient romans wrote a play about grunting at the latrina. "There I was, Livius, minding my own business, trying to complete the deed as soon as possible, when this this uncultured swine from Hispania plopped down next to me and started to huff and grunt like he was puling an ox cart down the Appian Way."

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
I carry a peice of hosing just in case I need to poo poo in public.

If you put one end of the hose up your rear end and the other end under the water in the toilet there are no embarrassing loud splashes or diarrhea sounds.

After youre done you just wipe down the hose with a moist towlette.

Ive been doing this for about ten years now.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Rapman the Cook posted:

I carry a peice of hosing just in case I need to poo poo in public.

If you put one end of the hose up your rear end and the other end under the water in the toilet there are no embarrassing loud splashes or diarrhea sounds.

After youre done you just wipe down the hose with a moist towlette.

Ive been doing this for about ten years now.

hosed up if true

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
lol if u take a supplement for fiber instead of just eating burritos

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Lol @ exclusive home poopers. Having to poop but holding it in because there are other louder males around is quite possibly the most beta thing ever. Like if a wild animal exhibited this behavior you'd be like "drat that's one pussy rear end wolf"

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

I have public explosive diarrhea at as deafening a volume as possible. I piss up and over the stall partitions, show my neighbors who's boss. I poo poo on the ceiling.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
do not google image search pussy rear end wolf

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
On the rare occasions I have to use a public stall I grunt like a father trying to lift an overturned car off his injured child, just 'cause I think it's funny.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
gunna start grunting 100% of the time now except for when pooping just to buck the trend

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Quickscope420dad posted:

gunna start grunting 100% of the time now except for when pooping just to buck the trend

Oh yeah grunting at the urinal is way funnier, but it's way harder to not start laughing and ruin the joke. Only do this when drunk.

veilo
Jul 17, 2010

Never posts
Ok, since we have a lot of experienced toilet lords here I have a question.

Imagine you're sitting on your throne at a workplace or a place of learning. In the cubicle next to you is a guy who is not engaged in a glory hole experience or any other kind of sexual thing but he is very loudly grunting from the effort of anal poo poo marathon.

How appropriate/inappropriate is it to offer him words of encouragement ? Eg "Hang in there buddy, we're gonna make it"

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

veilo posted:

Imagine you're sitting on your throne at a workplace or a place of learning. In the cubicle next to you is a guy who is not engaged in a glory hole experience or any other kind of sexual thing but he is very loudly grunting from the effort of anal poo poo marathon.

How appropriate/inappropriate is it to offer him words of encouragement ? Eg "Hang in there buddy, we're gonna make it"

"let's get through this together"

or my personal favourite "It's okay man just be yourself"

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

potee posted:

Some guy at my office seriously needs to see several doctors about the fact that he sprays the full contents of a bloodmobile out his rear end all over the drat place and then doesn't flush

like weekly this happens

Congrats on the ebola co-worker

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
I wanna hear Rick Ross poop

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Quickscope420dad posted:

cuck the trend

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I was in a bathroom at a theater during the show and a guy came in to use a urinal and didn't know I was there and started grunting and moaning the whole time he pissed

And I heard him wave it up and down

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
it is usually both at the same time for me op

ymmv

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Nathilus posted:

Id say a lot of medications can cause poop issues

So they already saw a doctor??

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

veilo posted:

Completely appropriate.

I remember going into the pub near my office once, going into a cubicle and finding a half-eaten egg sandwich on the cistern. I was so confused by it; did the egg sandwich cause a bowel movement of epic proportions or is it just the de facto choice of sandwich filling to have when voiding one's lower intestine?

It was a tasty sandwich.

blacquethoven
Nov 29, 2003
does anyone else still pull their pants all the way down to pee

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
how about guys who like to listen to music on their phone, but not on headphones, with the phones pitiful speaker and you spend enough time in the same bathroom together to realize they are actually listening to "Money for Nothing" by Dire Straits on repeat

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

OMFG FURRY posted:

how about guys who like to listen to music on their phone, but not on headphones, with the phones pitiful speaker and you spend enough time in the same bathroom together to realize they are actually listening to "Money for Nothing" by Dire Straits on repeat

"i can't poo poo unless i'm listening to knopfler"

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I don't like people to hear me pooping so I have a boombox in the bathroom with peeing sounds recorded on it

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

TOOT BOOT posted:

I don't like people to hear me pooping so I have a boombox in the bathroom with peeing sounds recorded on it

i'm the opposite, i just keep poopin-hard-or-hardly-poopin.mp3 on my phone and plug in my portable speakers whenever im at the urinal

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

who the gently caress shits on public toilets? loving hell man, they're all gross and disgusting, best I can manage is peeing there, maybe blowing a couple dudes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Don Tacorleone posted:

who the gently caress shits on public toilets? loving hell man, they're all gross and disgusting, best I can manage is peeing there, maybe blowing a couple dudes

it sure beats the hell out of having an accident or doing it on the side of the highway

• Locked thread