Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.
You sound completely different from how I imagine you sounding on the Pagoda.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

MassRafTer posted:

I came within a few exits and coins of 100%ing it last year, part of the reason I'm doing this is I want to give me a reason to do that. If I end up not being able to 100% it that will be pretty embarrassing because I can't imagine not being able to beat the one level I never bothered unlocking. Perhaps my hubris will lead to further edutainment.

This means you should post the entirety of the raw footage of that level as you play it and try to beat it as the final part of the LP.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

you accidentally called it the Rock Candy Mines again

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

I thought this game was the one with the Mega Gold Mushroom that turned all your enemies into coins but I guess it wasn't.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGIn8pfRrtc

Here is the actual thing for now!

• Locked thread