Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
You guys Georgia Tech is for real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
It's almost as if an Urban Meyer team is vastly overrated without a darling starting QB

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I'm surprised that cold pizza he ate in the tunnel didn't give him one year vacation heartburn

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I liked the part where Ohio State lost at home.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

pillsburysoldier posted:

A lotta people popped a huge boner over Gurley's runs in week 1.

On a high school defense

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I'm pretty sure he's still probated but Shut the gently caress Up Komet

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Yo can we just ban everyone from the state of Pennsylvania? That would be restitution enough for the forums

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Komet posted:

Ummm, the scandal has cost Penn State in the neighborhood of $150 million. They lost more money than they gained by "cheating" when four men covered it up.

Not anymore :smug:

I'm sure he'll be real excited about going to the bitcoin bowl rather than seeing his family

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Komet posted:

http://mweb.cbssports.com/ncaaf/eye-on-college-football/24518169/ap-alabama-athletic-revenues-more-than-any-nhl-teams

The net revenue for Texas, the wealthiest athletic department, is $27 million in a year.

Profit=/= revenue. This is basic Econ.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

NippleFloss posted:

[quote="NippleFloss" post="434626064"]
Where's the Ferguson PD when you need them?

Nah it's mostly entitled white people, you need the National Guard guys who were at Kent State.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I think child rape is bad

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I dunno sometimes it is.

gently caress you, Josh Harvey-Clemons

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
If I had an A-Team lunchbox right now I'd take it to work every goddamn day

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Webbeh posted:

Georgia Tech is gonna look like poo poo on Saturday

I love games with two triple option teams because they're usually done in an hour

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Spiritus Nox posted:

Before anyone asks, no I'm not entirely sure what Baylor is doing playing Buffalo in New York.

Winning, hopefully?

Buffalo's stadium no joke looks like the rally point in Black Hawk Down

On the bright side though, Three Dog Night is playing at halftime in two weeks when they play Miami (OH)!

Edit: spelling

HOTLANTA MAN fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Sep 11, 2014

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I'm in Columbia, SC a day early.

This place legit smells bad. I'm not even being a snooty Georgia homer or anything. The entire town so far has this pervading smell of roadkill.

Please move somewhere less smelly, Gamecocks.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Georgia Tech apparently didn't sell their allotment of tickets for UGA/GT this year, so UGA's going to sell them as gen admish. Which is funny because each school makes the other's allotment ludicrously small and in the worst spot to gently caress each other over.

It's only like an hour from Atlanta y'all.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
You guys give us nosebleeds on the side of the stadium by the interstate for like 90 bucks, it's the least y'all could do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Hed posted:

gently caress preferring noon games. Get a night game, get up, tailgate all day, go to the game and scream with a bunch of rowdy rear end fans, rush the field, get food, go to the bars until closing time and bask in the glory with your fellow fans

I used to hate games that started after noon because i'd be too tired to wash the paint off afterward, rehydrate and THEN go get drunk again in the span of a few hours. If the game started at noon I'd usually be refreshed and ready to drink by like nine

• Locked thread