Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shirtless Rob
Feb 9, 2014

by Ralp

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

i'm just happy to see a black father who is a part of his kid's life, tbqh... sure, perhaps his disciplinary measures miss the mark and are a bit low-brow and unenlightened, but at least he's trying!

racism is still bannable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
But yeah deliberately publicly humiliating a child as a punishment is actually abusive

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
dad is a loving retard, so what

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Did he also stretch his son's ballsack out 3x longer because that also happens to grown men.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

fyodor posted:

Did he also stretch his son's ballsack out 3x longer because that also happens to grown men.

god tier abuse

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

MY SON THINK HE GROWN SO I ENLARGE HIS PROSTATE WITH SOME COOKING OIL AND A OLD SYRINGE, HE GONE PEE LIKE HE 60 YEARS OLD

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Berious posted:

yes but hilarious so i'll allow it

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
lil aboosie

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Shirtless Rob posted:

racism is still bannable

so's being a brown nosing bitch

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Fruity Gordo posted:

But yeah deliberately publicly humiliating a child as a punishment is actually abusive

yeah but it's hilarious so who cares

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
1st world problems

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

So what about the death penalty but if it was hilarious?

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

fyodor posted:

it is

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
lmao at weak willed faggots who call this poo poo abuse

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

fyodor posted:

dress the inmates like clowns before putting them on the electric chair.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

fyodor posted:

yeah leave it to some soft spoken liberal idiot to compare shaving a kid's head to the death penalty. no wonder nobody takes you people seriously

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Robo Reagan posted:

yeah leave it to some soft spoken liberal idiot to compare shaving a kid's head to the death penalty. no wonder nobody takes you people seriously

check ur conservo privs bro.

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

stay safe poverty stipe

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Robo Reagan posted:

yeah but it's hilarious so who cares

Me I do :mad:

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

Fruity Gordo posted:

I'm a social worker and work with kids and yes this is child abuse op but not bad enough to take action, I would talk to the child and find out why he hosed around such that he got a bad haircut and we would try to work out what's upsetting him and figure out strategies to prevent that kind of loving around in the future and I would talk to his dad and try to tease out why he thinks humiliation is a good tactic bc he learned it from some idiot and then try to divert his disciplinary tactics towards more positive stuff like having to sit in one place until the child explains why he acted badly and talk about why it's bad and how it makes dad feel bad and no one should be made to feel bad and we all love and support each other and then I would go home after work and get completely wasted bc that poo poo sticks in like 10% of cases

Thank u for reading my post

what if he shot a guy

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

nobody cares what you think

Arrowsmith
Feb 6, 2006

SAGANISTA!

Robo Reagan posted:

so's being a brown nosing bitch

sweet double-down

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Can anyone confirm/deny further texts, perhaps asking children to "wash d'eys asses"?

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
shouldve sprayed it gray and made his kid's ringtone the sanford & son theme

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im gonna brutally and insanely murder my mom b.c. she gave me a bnad haircut once by accident. loving child abuse :qqsay:

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Humiliating your child and placing a pic on the internet is good. I think this kid is going places.

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
As I prepare to go into my high school and slaughter the dozens of innocents for the sake of Beezlebub, I reflect on how I started down this path. It all started 8 years ago when my father gave me a bad haircut..

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
is that a wallet? i want that wallet

• Locked thread