Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

Fruity Gordo posted:

I'm a social worker and work with kids and yes this is child abuse op but not bad enough to take action, I would talk to the child and find out why he hosed around such that he got a bad haircut and we would try to work out what's upsetting him and figure out strategies to prevent that kind of loving around in the future and I would talk to his dad and try to tease out why he thinks humiliation is a good tactic bc he learned it from some idiot and then try to divert his disciplinary tactics towards more positive stuff like having to sit in one place until the child explains why he acted badly and talk about why it's bad and how it makes dad feel bad and no one should be made to feel bad and we all love and support each other and then I would go home after work and get completely wasted bc that poo poo sticks in like 10% of cases

Thank u for reading my post

what if he shot a guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread