Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
corm and squid jerky and a case of yebisu premium!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
and almond crush pocky ^__________^

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
buy all the lobsters in the lobster tank and have them guard the principals office during spring break!

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Ekster posted:

anime is NOT chinese

repressed offshoots of hegemonic mainland make good soup.

i would offer up a stray cat for some good dim sum.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

WanderingMinstrel I posted:

I was walking by this korean grocery a few weeks ago and was trying to read the sign (korean is a phoenetic alphabet) and I start sounding it out, got halfway through and realize the loving sign said "ASIA MARKET"

I think the owners are trolling.

edit: sign was in korean letters spelling out english words if that wasn't clear

アーウイッナーイッズユゥーです。

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

icantfindaname posted:

it says asian supermarket, not chinese

also
http://gigazine.net/news/20090902_china_5cm/

also manhua is obviously a copy of manga. weird thing though every single manhua i've ever seen from the mainland is romance of the three kingdoms fanfiction. well, maybe not weird at all because asians are loving obsessed with that goddamn book

the "ga" in japanese is preceded by an "n" sound. manga is short for mangazine, animu is short for animus.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
ichigoku is scratching himself uncomfortably. sangoku is confident in his style.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

butplug accident posted:

get some amla, op. extreme amounts of antioxidants and c-vitamins await

antioxidants need good fresh water. dont drink the tap in china.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Kumo posted:

oh yes i ate there once with friends years ago, it was delicious

apparently chinatown is good and there's one off of greystone near far west and mopac, they have dim sum sat & sun

i will, and if it is better than tam's i will cry beautiful, terrible tears of rage and sorrow at you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP5lpNJcgg0

• Locked thread