Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SevenSixTwoX39
Jun 28, 2009

Capitalism has triumphed all over the world, but this triumph is only the prelude to the triumph of labour over capital.
My middle class white bread public school was so terrible I dropped out at the beginning of junior year to go to community college and despite that all of my former classmates ended up going to the same place after graduating. Except that they didn't place into credited math classes and many had to take 3-4 remedial math classes. I would never have children if I didn't think I could afford private school.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SevenSixTwoX39
Jun 28, 2009

Capitalism has triumphed all over the world, but this triumph is only the prelude to the triumph of labour over capital.

Tuxedo Gin posted:

i'm American so i do know.

there is functionally almost no difference between a stupid American parent and a stupid American teacher, except the teacher probably has more debt from getting their teaching credential

Your parents usually won't try to gently caress you

• Locked thread