Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
You are a cold glass of water. You sit on top of a coaster placed on a mahogany table. What do you do?
>

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
:gas:

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Gather dust and start growing fuzzy black jelly from being left in the pantry for months.

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
wait for alien invasion where i will become useful

EasternBronze
Jul 19, 2011

I registered for the Selective Service! I'm also racist as fuck!
:downsbravo:
Don't forget to ignore me!
Sweat slowly and drip down onto the coasterless surface.

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

>start forming tiny air bubbles

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Quiver to let you know your mom is home.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Panniculus Rift posted:

>start forming tiny air bubbles

You feel bored. To entertain yourself you begin forming little air bubbles at your bottom. The bubbles float to the surface and lightly pop. It hurts slightly, but its something to do.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

EasternBronze posted:

Sweat slowly and drip down onto the coasterless surface.

A large glass pitcher is placed on the surface near you, filled with lemonade and ice cubes. You begin to sweat nervously, and drips of water slid down your glass slowly. Some of the drips managed to make it off the coaster.

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

>view inventory

Blahsmack
Oct 25, 2003

>sip

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Panniculus Rift posted:

>view inventory

You have the following:
2 slowly melting ice cubes
Water

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

tip over, roll off teh table, hopefully smash myself and end my miserable existence

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
>talk to my sidekick, Alfred the cheeky monkey

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Shugojin posted:

tip over, roll off teh table, hopefully smash myself and end my miserable existence

A gloved hand reaches to pick you up, accidentally knocking you over. You roll off the table and fall onto the carpet. The water spills across the carpet, your ice cubes sliding across it. You break apart.

As you fade away you hear the owner of the gloved hand exclaim "drat it."

---

You are a large pitcher of lemonade. You have just witnessed a horrific accident. What do you do?
>

Fagmaster
Aug 21, 2004

turn in to pee

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Fagmaster posted:

turn in to pee

You turn your insides into piss. A gloved hand places a new empty glass on the table. He then grabs your handle and unknowingly pours what is now piss into the glass.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Average out my temperature with the surrounding environment.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

VendaGoat posted:

Average out my temperature with the surrounding environment.

You slowly become a glass of room temperature piss.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

> actually be an oak tree

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
>Let the lemonade sepparate into sugar water on top and then mat of white pulp on the bottom.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

scalded schlong posted:

> actually be an oak tree

You can't do that, you are a glass of piss.

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

>become piss golem

Gihon
Jan 9, 2014

>watch in delight as the owner of the gloved hand drinks my piss

AdvilSmith
Aug 15, 2014

Broken! Busted! Everybody has something to repair. Before buying new, let Mighty Putty fix it for you.

Justin Tyme posted:

>become piss golem

>lay waste to surrounding village

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Justin Tyme posted:

>become piss golem

The gloved hand picks you up off the table and carries you through the room. Your contents shake steadily as he carries you through many finely decorated hallways and rooms. Finally you are taken to your destination. The gloved hand places you on a desk.

"Thank you Secret Serviceman Jones."

As Jones leaves the room a new hand lifts you up and pours your contents past his lips. The owner of the hand gags as a terrible transformation takes place.

----

You are Barack Obama, President of the United States. You have just accidentally drank piss from a glass. But this was no ordinary piss. You find yourself transforming into a piss golem.

blacquethoven
Nov 29, 2003
》be knocked over by roommates cat

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
> become empowered with eldritch golem legislative vigor, implement Bilderberg Group OWG Plan 383

Shuffle
Feb 3, 2011

DEA Sloth!
No Fast Movements!
>Start Musturbating my big black dick

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
>Retrieve arms from chest

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

paranoid randroid posted:

> become empowered with eldritch golem legislative vigor, implement Bilderberg Group OWG Plan 383

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

>attempt to take the nuclear football, failing to grab it because your hands are piss and pass straight through

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

paranoid randroid posted:

Enrapt in a yellow haze of golemfication you find yourself signing everything on your desk. You soon find you no longer need a pen as you can use your own finger to sign, as it now leaves behind a yellow crust when you rub it against surfaces.

You grow larger and larger as your transformation continues, bursting out of your clothes. You are yellow in color now and very crusty. You look nothing like the man you once were, and it would be impossible to tell you were a man anyway, since golem do not have genital.

"Mr. President, what is that smell?" You hear Secret Serviceman Jones say outside your door.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

mr.capps posted:

Enrapt in a yellow haze of golemfication you find yourself signing everything on your desk. You soon find you no longer need a pen as you can use your own finger to sign, as it now leaves behind a yellow crust when you rub it against surfaces.

You grow larger and larger as your transformation continues, bursting out of your clothes. You are yellow in color now and very crusty. You look nothing like the man you once were, and it would be impossible to tell you were a man anyway, since golem do not have genital.

"Mr. President, what is that smell?" You hear Secret Serviceman Jones say outside your door.

>answer back "your mom's queefs, jones"

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Justin Tyme posted:

>answer back "your mom's queefs, jones"

Jones laughs, as he is required to at all jokes made by the president despite his own personal preferences in humor.

For being a piss golem you still sound normal. You thank God for letting you at least keep your voice.

Shuffle
Feb 3, 2011

DEA Sloth!
No Fast Movements!
>give jones a hand job and awaken the cum golem

Shuffle fucked around with this message at 19:26 on Sep 7, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veilo
Jul 17, 2010

Never posts
> clench it really hard, cause some of my hydrogen to become isotope deuterium.
> grind it really hard, every day
> hope for tritium

• Locked thread