Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Korthal
May 26, 2011

Theophany posted:

:shrek:

LETS BE FRIENDS!

OK!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
OK girls & trans sing "sara spunda, sara spunda" part and dudes and any deeper-throated transies sing the " bunda bunda" part.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
i said pack your FLASHlight

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie
Alright Goons, the Sun's going down and we got time for a couple more team building activities. What'll it be? Tug'o'war or Hide'n'seek?:clint:

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
real post: I kinda want to go on this trip now

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

i know how to steer a canoe

Telesphorus
Oct 28, 2013

Still don't know the full story behind this

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
How's about hide-these-loving-body-parts goddammit I told you idiots not to give that hooker all the bad LSD, now take this garbage bag and stash it in that old mine we passed by a few miles back

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Rad Tad posted:

i know how to steer a canoe

Nice, I saw this old cabin at the other side of the lake. Maybe we should go check it out.

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie

Pawn 17 posted:

Nice, I saw this old cabin at the other side of the lake. Maybe we should go check it out.

Use the buddy system!

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

lol no i don't need these water wings they jus fly

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

TheRatboyGenius posted:

Alright Goons, the Sun's going down and we got time for a couple more team building activities. What'll it be? Tug'o'war or Hide'n'seek?:clint:

Tug of war *thrusts crotch* ;)

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
has anyone seen The Last Broadcast? Because basically that. Thats what I'd do.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 252 days!)

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

I watched Broadcast News. It wasn't awful but I didn't see Burt beat the poo poo out of any chicks so I was still disappointed.

Nameless_Steve
Oct 18, 2010

"There are fair questions about shooting non-lethally at retreating civilian combatants."

TheRatboyGenius posted:

I'm pitching a tent over here, hey-o!

But no seriously I'm setting up the tent.

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

Half the goons are going to sleep for the night and the other half is going into the woods to look for the Jersey Devil/Play Slenderman IRL.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Camp Administrator says our camp coincides with Sharing & Caring Camp for special needs kids so we'll fit right in.

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Nameless_Steve posted:

I'm pitching a tent over here, hey-o!

But no seriously I'm setting up the tent.

Ask lowtax to help you, he's almost done counting the $10 camping trip fee's

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

TheRatboyGenius posted:

Half the goons are going to sleep for the night and the other half is going into the woods to look for the Jersey Devil/Play Slenderman IRL.

One dude in his tent on the internet alone all night.

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

One dude in his tent on the internet alone all night.

That's Shmorky for you.

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
More like virgin goon camping trip

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 252 days!)

ho boy who wants gibgnabs?

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Tortuga posted:

More like virgin goon camping trip
Not for long! We're all planning on losing our virginity's to eachother on this trip.

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Viggen posted:

ho boy who wants gibgnabs?

Blacks don't go camping

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Tortuga posted:

Blacks don't go camping

Explain Bigfoot then?

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

it's a good thing goons are so fat, when they inevitably die during the trip to the top the rest of us can feast on their blubber for some much needed calories

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

i slept on my shoulder weird and it fell asleep really bad... can anyone contact a ranger to secure an airlift back to base camp, tia

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
**hides in ur zleeping bag waiting for u**

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

In case we run into any bears I brought this.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Grant DaNasty posted:

In case we run

Lmfao fat chance

baby puzzle
Jun 3, 2011

I'll Sequence your Storm.
don't you guys just hate clothes???

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

baby puzzle posted:

Let's get some light over here. baby puzzle is taking off his clothes again!

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Grant DaNasty posted:

In case we run into any bears I brought this.

I tired to bring my katana to fight bears and whatnot, but it got bent when I was packing my tent and stuff. :(

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

baby puzzle posted:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica"
I quip, quoting The Office for the fifth time in less than an hour.

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Lets go murder some Indians, like lets encroach on their stupid little stick tent villages and get all blood meridian in they asses.

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Tortuga posted:

Lets go murder some Indians, like lets encroach on their stupid little stick tent villages and get all blood meridian in they asses.

Can I make Pochahontas my waifu?:anime:

Zochness
May 13, 2009

I AM James Bond.
Pillbug
Don't worry guys I read Into Thin Air I've got this Everest poo poo covered, follow me
:goonsay:

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Zochness posted:

Don't worry guys I read Into Thin Air I've got this Everest poo poo covered, follow me
:goonsay:

*And so the goons followed Zochness all the way up the mountain and had hot chocolate to celebrate at the top, but Zochness never read Out of Thin Air, so they all died on top of the mountain*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

oh thanks for noticing, i also think shoes with individual toes are fun and neat now let me tell you their real advantage

• Locked thread