Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Al Borland posted:

Okay! Now your ADVENTURE BEGINS!

You're all doing various poo poo throughout the town some of you literally...

When you hear a large commotion of shouting and cheering coming from the center of town.

What do you do?

I got this.

Run in the opposite direction because they are afraid of public social interaction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Hobohemian posted:

I got this.

Run in the opposite direction because they are afraid of public social interaction.

As you run away from the commotion you find yourself suffering a panic attack. Your vision getting dizzy at the thought of human interaction you don't even realize where you're going. You hit a man in front of you falling to the ground. Looking up you see a masked figure cloaked in dark leather with a bloody knife in his hand. Several compatriots are with the man in similar fashion. They look at you briefly before running away.

That was a close one!

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Al Borland posted:

You have entered the world of dungeons and pathfinding. A place where poo poo involving gnomes, goblins, and other god forsaken creatures exist.

Racism is everywhere except its not against colors but actual races and generally well accepted so keep that in mind! I'm sure color has to do with that too though cause lets be honest. If these retards are gonna be racist over one thing it'll probably be over other things too.

So,

whats your name class and race?

Crowbar: Cleric: Gnome

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Tyrone Jamal, dark elf, thief

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

dark elf, the sun terrifies me and I'm dominated by feminazis at every step

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
assman the white human doctor

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Markus the forger, Celt, drunkard

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
*grumble*

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Applewhite
Class: Lewdweaver
Race: Werewoof

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.

Al Borland posted:

As you run away from the commotion you find yourself suffering a panic attack. Your vision getting dizzy at the thought of human interaction you don't even realize where you're going. You hit a man in front of you falling to the ground. Looking up you see a masked figure cloaked in dark leather with a bloody knife in his hand. Several compatriots are with the man in similar fashion. They look at you briefly before running away.

That was a close one!

lavernicus can sense the negative energies, his mind being attacked by the panic of those around him. as he quickly turns to run away, he hears a noise not dissimilar to a bundle of twigs snapping as his left ankle appears to tear itself away from his leg. writhing in pain in the dirt, a vision materializes in front of him and begins to pull its dark red hole open

"this must be the entrance to hell...", he thought as his dork elf blood pooled around him, his spirit being tainted by the goat like creature that stands before him

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
Skeleton

Skeleton

Skeleton

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie
Shadow the Hedgehog, charm caster and master race.

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

Osmosis Jones, i think i'm black and i dunno my race, amoeba?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Ceoworth Stormsbane

human

racist cop

Hobbies include taking bribes and busting innocent gnome skulls, but how many gnomes are truly innocent? None, says ceoworth, because they're dirty loving gnomes who steal valuable chimney sweep jobs from human children.

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
Chad Johnson:

6'4" 3rd year Tight End from small-town Minnesota. Played for U Colorado (Boulder) while majoring in romance languages and minoring in archaeology. Eleventh round draft pick by by the Ravens.

Half black, half white.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Phil Niekro posted:

shitpost elemental

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Darklord Cockslam, Doodiemancer, 1/2 Orc & 3/4ths Purina Puppy Chow.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Spraynard Krugger the floor goblin

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I am Raistlin Majere, a wizard of the Human Race. I cast powerful spells like FIREBALL and LIGHTNING BOLT. My Character quote is:

“You cannot hide from danger. Death floats on the air, creeps through the window, comes with the handshake of a stranger. If we stop living because we fear death, then we have already died."

Here are my character stats:

Alias Master of Past and Present
Birth Corij 17th, 326 AC
Death 383 AC
Race Human
Gender Male
Nationality Abanasinian
Hair Color White
Eye Color Gold, Hourglass
Height 5' 9"
Weight 135 lb
Class Wizard
Occupation Black Robe
Spouse None
Children None
Parents Gilon Majere, Rosamun Majere
Siblings Caramon Majere, Kitiara Uth Matar
Successor Dalamar the Dark

looking forward to this, OP :)

xlanciferionx
Apr 18, 2004
recovering suicide victim
Tharoder, Goblin from the Land of Nob, mage.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Al Borland posted:

Okay! Now your ADVENTURE BEGINS!

You're all doing various poo poo throughout the town some of you literally...

When you hear a large commotion of shouting and cheering coming from the center of town.

What do you do?

Smokin dat moonsuger laced fire-weed, I leave the ball-to-basket court in a skooma soaked haze (trying to drown the sorrows of my dead family, yo) to go see what the commotion is all about. This may be the perfect venue to bust a "phat freestyle"* to the crowd.

*this is what the half-orcs say when they want to sing a song of their people off the top of their heads

veilo
Jul 17, 2010

Never posts
Morkel - a half human, half frog hybrid. My parents were killed by orcs who did not understand the love between a human female and a male frog (there was cucking involved also).

My class is wizard prestige class: linux on the desktop advocate.

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

oh as osmosis jones i'm blue too dunno if that's important

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

I am Butt Farter the Angry Bear Monk

Str:17 Dex:13 Con:14 Int:15 Wis:8 Chr:8

Gauntlets of the Talon, monk level +5 Monk’s Belt, monk level +5 Monk’s Tattoo, monk level +4 Fanged Ring Necklace of Natural attacks

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan
Aolbrandr Brandrson, Brandr Vingnir

First sword, son of sword, sword swinger

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
legolas
archer
elf

did i do it right?

Nubian Sasquatch
May 3, 2007

back dat ass up
Nap Ghost
name: baron kilgore murderskull
class: arch deathromancer
race: bucket

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 257 days!)

Whitey McWhiterthanu
White
I'm White

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Name: Black Girl

Class: Thief

Race: Elf/White/Polish

My power is that I can escape easily.

"HAVE YOU SEEN BLACK GIRL?!"

"Nah, just some white chick."

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
charname: Mariana (née Horchata)

race: half elf

alignment: chaotic neutral

class: bard

weapon proficiences: scimitar, crossbow

sesame_samuel_
Dec 24, 2012

Pork Pro
Name: Bruce
Class: Barbarian
Race: Umber Hulk

Lack of Gravitas
Oct 11, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I died of the pox during the character generation phase. gently caress ever using those random background traits and flaws tables again.

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
name: Crunch Rock Chunk
class: Gangmember
race: Double-Orc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
Allen
Drunken Master/Tavern Brawler/Rogue
Halfling

He's drunk all the time so he's not very good at picking pockets. He's extremely good at biting sensitive bits when caught though, so it evens out. His every stealth attempt is ruined by the fact that you no matter how stealthy you are, beer farts smell terrible.

Allen drunkenly rolls into the street to see what the commotion is/lift some purses while there is a commotion.

• Locked thread