Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
naem
May 29, 2011

script kitty posted:

no op its ok, bananas are for children and chimps and are p much pure sugar with no significant nutritional value

No way they're chock full of fiber and potassium, which is a natural anti depressant, and natural fructose sugar is processed by the liver meaning it slows down the metabolism and slips maintain ketosis if you are dieting.

Bananas are nature's powerbar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
incorrect, avocados are superior in every way. The only thing bananas are good for is speeding up the ripening of an avocado

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Avocado cream pie is delicious.

script kitty
Jan 2, 2005

GOTTA GO CATTES

naem posted:

No way they're chock full of fiber and potassium, which is a natural anti depressant, and natural fructose sugar is processed by the liver meaning it slows down the metabolism and slips maintain ketosis if you are dieting.

Or you could just eat something that's good for you like almonds or spinach g*sh darn it

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
The spice girls are pretty good.

I like them.

OP is gay.

Thanks!

naem
May 29, 2011

script kitty posted:

Or you could just eat something that's good for you like almonds or spinach g*sh darn it

Almonds, spinach, 'cados, nanas all good

Pizzagate Pedophile
Mar 2, 2013

by Lowtax

Malf posted:

do i have some kind of coriander-tastes-like-soap gene but for bananas :confused:

I think you are a cat, op. Are you a cat?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oei7grF0_pk

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀
Bananas are great. I'm sorry OP.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

the fibrous nature of the wounds on their heads suggests they were forcibly freed from a banana bunch with a machete to sell crack in the suburbs.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

monkey posted:

There was a recipe in the anarchist cookbook about how to make some psychoactive drug from the stringy bits between the skin and the edible parts of bananas. It is bullshit. You need hundreds of bananas to make just a little bit and it doesn't work.

I knew some people years ago who got 2kg of poppy seeds from the trade supply place and boiled them up and drank the tea. They all threw up a lot and nobody had a good time except the people who heard about it afterwards.

Bananas are ok but they kinda give me sore guts so I don't eat them. Bananananananananananananananananananas.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Izumi Konata posted:

the fibrous nature of the wounds on their heads suggests they were forcibly freed from a banana bunch with a machete to sell crack in the suburbs.

*slaps file onto desk and opens to picture*

And these subjects with clean cut heads? What do you make of this?

*pounds finger into photo, puffs cigar and swigs off of flask*

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

gently caress the ROW posted:

As a clown bitch child there were different foods i didnt like but now all food is good to me & frankly? When people say they don't like tomotoes or something, they should be killed

for whatever reason i find that raw tomatoes taste like total poo poo but i love bruschetta/salsa/stuff with tomatoes cooked in it :shrug:

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord

Fandyien posted:

bananas are terrible. berries are top fruit

look at this low hanging fruit..

naem
May 29, 2011

Bananas are what I like to call "nature's banana"

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

naem posted:

Bananas are what I like to call "nature's banana"

synthetic banana is what i call paraguayan gift currency in the form of neatly-spun and immaculately upturned conic benjamins with a scoop of cocaine in each.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Bananas taste good on a peanut butter sandwich but are kind of high in carbs

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Bananas taste good on a peanut butter sandwich but are kind of high in carbs

yet lipid-rich, searing human flesh offsets the carb factor by increased brain function and reduced bowel irritability

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Malf posted:

do i have some kind of coriander-tastes-like-soap gene but for bananas :confused:

i thought this was going to be about asians thqat act white kinda mad at you. was hoping for a long winded KOTH rant.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

TOILETLORD posted:

i thought this was going to be about asians thqat act white kinda mad at you. was hoping for a long winded KOTH rant.

y dont u tell me why my impacted colon resembles a narrow urethrer, brain wiz mk v??

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Izumi Konata posted:

y dont u tell me why my impacted colon resembles a narrow urethrer, brain wiz mk v??

just chug coffee till you got liquid poop.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

TOILETLORD posted:

just chug coffee till you got liquid poop.

ill chug beer till i cant wake up if the lord your soul he shouldn't take like a theif in teh night, liek totes f'reelz.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Izumi Konata posted:

ill chug beer till i cant wake up if the lord your soul he shouldn't take like a theif in teh night, liek totes f'reelz.

pfft beer i switched to franzia

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

TOILETLORD posted:

pfft beer i switched to franzia

borne from a box, dies in a box. u came from an amazonesss

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
the blueberry needs to have something go with it like the kiwi it's not a stand alone fruit

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Slugnoid posted:

the blueberry needs to have something go with it like the kiwi it's not a stand alone fruit

blue berries taste like rear end.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
i was birhed from teh whelp dick kyanka's can (the ky sands for itself. i am brawndo incarnate, dont do drugs.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
)

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Blue berries only good baked in a muffin.

pretty good aggro deck
Dec 31, 2007

Extinct!

Hitler420 posted:

I actually have that same thing, man, it's weird.

stop copying me guy

pretty good aggro deck
Dec 31, 2007

Extinct!

Izumi Konata posted:

i was birhed from teh whelp dick kyanka's can (the ky sands for itself. i am brawndo incarnate, dont do drugs.

same

cadaver.
Oct 31, 2009
more like baDNanas

Aug 4, 2010

im always reading stories about some house wife buyin a bunch of bananas and bring home a whole load of killer spider eggs, so gently caress bananas

Fairly passive
Nov 4, 2012

Not as productive as I should be
The best fruit: rose apples
Gooseberries
Redcurrants
Limes
Rambutans
Raspberries

Don't see bananas on that list, sorry.

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

naem posted:

you'd need to eat 11 large bananas/day to get just the minimum potassium you need hth

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

www posted:

im always reading stories about some house wife buyin a bunch of bananas and bring home a whole load of killer spider eggs, so gently caress bananas
I came here to post about how much tarantulas love to hide in spider bunches so this is p. much true.

grope proof vest
Jan 11, 2006

RushJet posted:

Bananas are the miracle fruit.

Pff, call me when it's a musical one.

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
i had some of those actual miracle fruit berry things, you know the ones that make you not taste sour like how toothpaste makes you not taste sweet

they work great but for hours after everything you eat/drink tastes like those berries which kinda ruined my drinking night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Bananas are really good because they taste good, they've got a good energy payoff & they come in their own protective case so you can just throw them in your pack when you go for as hike. Bananas & almonds are like the perfect "oh poo poo I overdid it need fuel now" food team. If a banana is too soft it will make me gag & want to die though.

• Locked thread