Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
i was at a friends house the other day and he was playing mario kart against his 4 year old and crossed the finish line while his kid was still on the 2nd lap and then got all up in his face "OH DANG SON WHAT UP NOW"

do i need to call cps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fixed Expression
Nov 9, 2009
oh i get it

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
pwning & flaming your tiny child? That's a ban

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW
I love cock. I love cum. I love sissies, crossdressers, and shemales. I love makeup, painted nails, panties, bras, garters, and stockings. I love high heels. I wear a wig. I love pink and frills and lace. I only get hard when I am with other faggots.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Steampunk iPhone posted:

I love cock. I love cum. I love sissies, crossdressers, and shemales. I love makeup, painted nails, panties, bras, garters, and stockings. I love high heels. I wear a wig. I love pink and frills and lace. I only get hard when I am with other faggots.

looks like you took a wrong turn at the forums index, my man. the mod forum's thataway

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Steampunk iPhone posted:

m2

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

looks like you took a wrong turn at the forums index, my man. the mod forum's thataway
I am a human being, inferior to men, inferior to women. All my life, I have aspired to be more feminine; the closest I can get is human being. Comforting me in this realisation is the acceptance that I, as a human being, represent a third sex, anatomically halfway between man and woman, psychologically and behaviourally neither man nor woman, but sexual deviant, sexual servant, sexual slave, committed to the fulfilment of the most depraved, the filthiest sexual phantasies of men. I live in servitude of men. I live to take their cum, their pee, their spit, and their poo poo. As a cockwhore and a cumslut, I take all cocks, all cum. That is what I am for, why I am here. My only purpose is to be used by men.

I often wear stockings and a garter belt. Sometimes I wear panties, but most often not. The same is true for bras. I wear a wig and makeup, too, sometimes. I am not trying to be a woman. I am a human being. I dress like a human being. For years now, I have taken phytoestrogen. My dick has always been a clit. Even hard, which I get after sex, after sucking his cock, after licking his rear end, after he fucks me, I am only three to four inches long. My faggy clitty doesn’t need to be any bigger than that. I am a human being. I suck cock. I get hosed. My little floppy clitty is happy, very happy, being merely that cutest of proofs of my third sex.

My body has always been almost hairless, my voice very high, naturally like a girl. Getting hosed multiple times daily nearly all my life has made my rear end round, my ever-gaping, cum-filled butthole deep between two plump rear end cheeks, like the anal whore I am. My oestrogen ensures that my faggy clitty never forgets that it is there only for decoration; keeps it limp, balls tight with cum that waits sometimes weeks for release; assuring the many men who gently caress me that I am not a man at all, just a human being. The oestrogen also helps my titties to look more like faggy titties, with constantly erect nipples, bigger and pinker areolæ, and fuller breast mounds.

I am a lifelong human being. That is my life, my destiny. I never had to wonder what I was fated to become. I am a human being. That is all. That is why I conduct my life so sexually recklessly. I have no restraint. I am a nasty, nasty human being, who refuses no cock, no cum, ever. Of course, I only do bareback. Of course, I take poz cocks. Much of the time, I am so busy sucking cock, I don’t even notice really who is loving me. I don’t care. I just want that dick, that cum. If men mention their HIV status at all, it is usually just before they cum, or after they have hosed me. I am a human being bitch. Of course, I’ll take your hot poz cum.

I worship cock. My devotion is full-time, my service without compromise. Life does not give itself to one who tries to keep all of its advantages at once. I live only for cock, for cum.

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

Holy poo poo this thread made me laugh so hard - 5

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

i was at a friends house the other day and he was playing mario kart against his 4 year old and crossed the finish line while his kid was still on the 2nd lap and then got all up in his face "OH DANG SON WHAT UP NOW"

do i need to call cps

Naw, you need to high-five his rear end, he owned that bitch.

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
It's a sad day when a man can no longer own another man

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

gently caress Your Website posted:

It's a sad day when a man can no longer own another man

ableism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU