Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
wait why the gently caress is there seeding if it's a knockout tournament, doesn't everyone start on equal footing or is is like reset to 5pts difference?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Use your tools!!!!!!

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Alright, which one of you is @JWTinTheWall?

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Reminder that ARCA finale is tonight 830 eastern FS2. SRA quickest in practice till rain started falling. :hellyeah:

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

Harveygod posted:

Dammit! I wish there was somewhere I could watch.

How many laps to go?

Get on IRC and i'm sure we can help. #nascar on irc.synirc.com

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
GRANT ENFINGER I SWEAR TO GOD

e: yessssssss

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
ALLAHU ACKBAR

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

The Croc posted:

Anyone still have that photo with all his retirement reasons in in his round as a cup driver?

I almost had him sign that at an autograph session but he seemed to be having a bad day so I just got a hero car. I did have Kes autograph a printout of Carl Edwards face though.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
trigger warning that loving wing in the back

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

VikingSkull posted:

social media owns sometimes

like when you join a FB group based on historic NASCAR, and then you notice Steve Hmiel, Matt Yocum and Elmo Langley's son commenting on the same thing you are

The rest of Facebook isn't worth that.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Yesss, our hero. :allears:

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

Some Random rear end in a top hat posted:

But yeah talladega pro tier racetrack

Says the guy that finished 3rd there yesterday :rolleyes:

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
gently caress it, all in on the bad brad train.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Presented without comment:

http://www.nascar.com/en_us/news-me...-soda-shop.html

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Just hooned around the back half of the lucas oil raceway road course. :hellyeah:

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Always love an SRA interview.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Game 7 motherfuckers, you know its working when sports center is talking about it.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

VikingSkull posted:

we want merch you motherfucker

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

BMB5150 posted:

If Denny wins, use that money to put a giant SASCAR sticker on SRA's truck on the tailgate at some race.

There's a reason they only showed that in-car shot once. Still worth it.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
It took me a second to figure out what was going on at the start of the podcast, but man I was laughing my rear end off when I did.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
You haven't eaten coconut until you've scaled the palm tree yourself to get it and opened it up with a machete. :colbert:

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Happy birthday to our resident NASCAR driver!

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

Peanut President posted:

You guys did not post in the form of essays and so therefore your opinion doesn't matter.

Would you accept haiku's?

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
What should I do with this picture of Carl Edwards signed by Bad Brad right at the height of their attempts to kill each other? (Kes thought it was hilarious fwiw)

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
I mean I could frame it and put it up in the garage with all my other racing posters, memorabilia, signed hero cards, etc, but then I run the risk of someone walking by thinking i'm a Carl Edwards fan.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
I literally had to just walk across the parking lot at work to get kes's autograph, I'm not gonna make an effort for Carl's.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

Alain Post posted:

It's clearly Radar Love, op.

This is truth.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

maffew buildings posted:

How about an app called "GAME 7"? What it does is it alerts you whenever there is a debris caution during the last few dozen laps through your phone vibrating for 10 seconds while "BOOGITY BOOGITY BOOGITY!" and "AND THERE'S DEBRIS ON THE TRACK!" is played through your phones speaker. If you pay more it will give you updates on how many positions Jeff Gordon loses on the restart.

Get this man a position with NASCAR's marketing department.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Domestic abuse is no laughing matter but this is starting to spiral the way of Methfield into downright laughably insane.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

Cubey posted:

Well his replacement will almost certainly be Michael Waltrip when he does retire, so things will only get worse more fabulous when he's gone.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

Bhester posted:

Buying tracks, buying series, eradicating drug users.. man Tony will do anything for dirt track racing.

I shouldn't have, but I laughed.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
so call me an idiot but where is the fantasy located, yahoo? never played before but gently caress it why not.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
In as Kevin Ward's Stuntman

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

all that's missing is a methboat equivalent and this will hit mayfield levels

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

keevo posted:

I hope SRA and JWT develop a Kevin Steen/El Generico blood feud, minus the blood.

NASCAR would be stupid not to play this up, plenty of history there. I'll happily sell the rights to backpat.avi, that is where it all started. :allears:

http://youtu.be/rXcOCKc1pc4

• Locked thread