Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whycalibur
Oct 17, 2013

Jon Joe posted:

I anticipate with waiting.

I... wade with... anti-ship... action?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot

Whycalibur posted:

I... wade with... anti-ship... action?

I Wade Rockett with ASH LAW action.

djw175 fucked around with this message at 06:14 on Sep 16, 2014

EclecticTastes
Sep 17, 2012

"Most plans are critically flawed by their own logic. A failure at any step will ruin everything after it. That's just basic cause and effect. It's easy for a good plan to fall apart. Therefore, a plan that has no attachment to logic cannot be stopped."

djw175 posted:

I Wade Rockett with ASH LAW action.

I Wade Barrett with WWE RAW action.

5-Headed Snake God
Jun 12, 2008

Do you see how he's a cat?

I win with a titanic patio.

The Divine Orator
Dec 31, 2008

Getter into the Future, Ryouma-Chan~
Something Something WHATEVER

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
I grin rarely with smug satisfaction.

I certainly am not right now. Having to cut some wonderful submissions really hurt. I was really glad that something came up last night, so I got more time to think this over, a night to sleep this through, and look at everything in the light of a new day. It was still hard to get to the necessary decisions. Anyway, here are the chosen 7:
  • Darkon played by Ryuujin, the Occultist, risen and in search of his former glory
  • Big Barton Slamstone played by EclecticTastes, the former heavyweight champion down on his luck
  • Merili'nor Elsvaer played by Green Bean, the demonically possessed adventurer and cool dad of two
  • Argyle played by Twibbit, the archeologist with most unusual research methods
  • Sarn Lawmaker played by SunAndSpring, the former star prosecutor ironically turned into a vessel of chaos magic
  • Albertus Magnus played by Flame112, the only cleric and, in fact, worshipper of the forgotten Illuminator
  • Shirdracadia played by Jon Joe, the horned woman soulbound to a pendant owned by a little girl named Elanor
These intrepid adventurers have been hired by twin sisters Lady Magde Rosehall and Professor Lenara Greenriver to find, explore, and empty the tomb of Padro Passistis, monk, scholar, and mystic. There is a strong emphasis on recording your findings along with any wall reliefs or paintings and other art and records. There is a montetary reward well worth your while and after the sisters have surveyed everything you bring back, you even get to keep any recovered items they have no use for.

Lady Magde Rosehall is the widow of the late Lord Rosehall and heiress to one half of his considerable fortune. She is known for freely spending on any charity, business, or other venture she finds interesting, with varying degrees of success. Lady Magde is of advancing, but ultimately unknowable age who speaks with a warm voice and impeccable manners.

Professor Lenara Greenriver, her twin sister, has dedicated her live to scholarly pursuits from an early age. A student of philosophy, history, theology, astrology, mathematics, and pretty much everything else, she is a true polymath. While she has never excelled in any one field, her learning has become renowned enough to attract a small class of students she teaches. Where her sister behaves with perfect etiquette, Professor Greenriver tends to be blunt and to-the-point with her words, impatient, and intolerant of anything she sees as wasting time.

Before taking on this job, not one of you had heard of Padro Passistis. He was a monk who lived through the end of the 12th and beginning of the 13th Age. As a result of witnessing these turbulent times, he spent a lot of time thinking and meditating about the nature of history. In his final years, he turned into a rather prolific writer and preacher who gathered a small, but dedicated following. After his death, these followers constructed a tomb for him. Since then, however, his name and his teachings have been mostly forgotten.

His tomb is located near the northwestern edge of the Wild Woods, on the western side of the Grandfather. To further narrow it down, it's somewhere between the planned route of the new Imperial highway from Santa Cora to New Port and the trail from Santa Cora to the small town of Oldcoven deep in the woods. (Which leaves the part between the "TA" and the river on the map above.) The tomb itself is built into a hill overlooking a small lake on a tributary of the Grandfather.

When the game thread goes up, we will join your party in action as they advance into the part of the Wild Woods in question. Before we do that, however, there's a couple of things I want from you.

First, your characters probably met for the first time when you were meeting with your twin employers. After a couple of days of preparations, they set out to find the tombs. Post the impressions of the other characters your character gained in this short time.

Second, give me the Icon Relationship rolls for your characters.

Third, I want each one of you to answer one of the following questions. Answer as players, not characters here. No two players should answer the same question, obviously.
  • There's a rumor going around about Lady Rosehall. What's it say?
  • Professor Greenriver has also been subject of a rumor. What's this one say?
  • The Wild Woods are dangerous. Which one danger did you specifically prepare for and how?
  • The directions to the tomb are a bit vague. What are you going to do to cut down the time you need to find it?
  • Something went wrong during your preparations or on your way to the edge of the Wild Woods and you believe it to be a bad sign. What was it?
  • The 10th Age ended when the Wizard King became the Lich King and the 11th ended when he was defeated by the first Dragon Emperor. What marked the end of the 12th Age?
  • What prediction was made by a doomsayer on a Santa Cora street corner?
I hope we can get this done quickly, so we can jump into the action!

frankenfreak fucked around with this message at 15:31 on Sep 16, 2014

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Is your refrigerator running?
Argyle

Icon Rolls in order, LK, AM, PoS: 3#1d6 1 3 1
negative Lich King: 1
conflicted Arch Mage: 3
Negative Prince of Shadows: 1

Darkon, the Occultist, risen and in search of his former glory
"If what this man claims is true, he could be one of my best sources of information on previous ages, but he has thus far provided me with little reason to believe the claim. Pity"

Big Barton Slamstone played by EclecticTastes, the former heavyweight champion down on his luck
"No I do not have a collection of Big Barton merchandise hidden away at my house. You can't prove anything!"

Merili'nor Elsvaer played by Green Bean, the demonically possessed adventurer and cool dad of two
"Merry here seems to be rather capable, clearly lifting more than what his body frame would suggest. Besides his strength something else seems off about-wait, is this man bringing his children along? By the 13 I hope they don't break anything."

Sarn Lawmaker played by SunAndSpring, the former star prosecutor ironically turned into a vessel of chaos magic
"You don't often see the Dark Elves on the surface these days, he seems to have a chip on his shoulder- don't they all. I sense some powerful magic about this one, even if it is a little random."

Albertus Magnus played by Flame112, the only cleric and, in fact, worshipper of the forgotten Illuminator
"I have attempted to pull up any information on his illuminator from my notes and have unfortunately came up short. If it was not for the fact that he has clearly been granted holy powers by his god I would assume he was delusional. This presents a most interesting mystery. other unfortunate situations is that he assumes his god despises the necromantic arts. This could get akward."

Shirdracadia played by Jon Joe, the horned woman soulbound to a pendant owned by a little girl named Elanor
"She seem fairly powerful so far but may not be here on her own will-Wait another child on this adventure? These sisters have some odd hiring practices."

What prediction was made by a doomsayer on a Santa Cora street corner?
"The world clocks are winding down, soon the world will need to be changed for time to continue, beware the winding Key"

Twibbit fucked around with this message at 18:31 on Sep 16, 2014

Green Bean
May 3, 2009
Diabolist, Diabolist, Elf Queen: 3#1d6 3 6 5
Successes:
Diabolist (Negative): 6
Elf Queen (Conflicted): 5

Darkon: Odd fellow, though Merry's in no position to judge that. Certainly, he's never seen magic like that before. Darkon worries him in a vague way, but for now Merry's trying to be friendly.

Big Barton Slamstone: A real sweetheart; the kids immediately loved him, and Merry approves of Big Barton's positive message. Merry's family was pretty isolated, so they're not aware of Big Barton's messy history. They just know he's a real cool dude.

Argyle: Merry's never been one for the book learnin', but he respects it in others. He's encouraged his children to watch him and learn from his example. Preferably from a safe distance.

Sarn Lawmaker: Merry tries not to judge on appearances, but Sarn seems to fulfil a lot of really common negative Dark Elf stereotypes. The man's difficult to approach, but Merry sympathizes a little; they've both lost things important to them because of magic.

Albertus Magnus: Merry and his family tended to avoid holy men in the past - their presence made their souls itch a little. That said, Albertus has been nothing but kind to them, and Merry's been working with the kids to acclimate themselves to him. Thus far, that's mostly meant helping him light a bunch of torches.

Shirdracadia: Elly is a kindred spirit of sorts; Merry immediately appointed himself father figure, and has made it his business to make sure she's eating and sleeping enough. The twins think she's the coolest girl in the world (her demon is outside her body!). Shirdracadia at least seems to have Elly's interests in mind, which Merry can respect as a parent.

There's a rumor going around about Lady Rosehall. What's it say?
You wouldn't think of it to look at her, but they say Lady Rosehall might not have always been a Lady. My second cousin's father-in-law was a footman to Lord Rosehall, and he says His Lordship loved visiting dance halls when he went abroad for business. Who knows where he met Her Ladyship?

EclecticTastes
Sep 17, 2012

"Most plans are critically flawed by their own logic. A failure at any step will ruin everything after it. That's just basic cause and effect. It's easy for a good plan to fall apart. Therefore, a plan that has no attachment to logic cannot be stopped."
Big Barton's Icon rolls: Emperor: 4, Preistess: 2, Crusader: 6

Darkon
"That'd be a hell of a gimmick in the arena, a lost Icon. Fella's a bit grim, but he looks like the trustworthy sort."

Merili'nor Elsvaer
"Speakin' of gimmicks! I don't mind the whole possession thing, it takes all kinds in my line of work. His kids, adorable little tykes, may want to look into the pro gladiator circuit, after I clean up the business end a little. Real accepting folk, and just the greatest to work with."

Argyle
"Good kid. A little strange, but I can tell his heart's in the right place. It's not like he's making zombies walk around eatin' people or anything. Think I caught him staring when I introduced myself, always good to meet a fan."

Sarn Lawmaker
"I know him, one of the gladiators back at the arena based his persona on him! 'The Barrister' he was called, he'd make a big show of interrupting matches to accuse one side or the other of a crime, and then there'd be the 'trial by pin' and he'd either get trounced if he was up against a Face, or he'd get to pull out his 'Closing Argument' and take down a Heel. I remember the time he 'accused' me of high treason during our special show on the Emperor's birthday, giving me a chance to show off some patriotism. Most popular Dark Elf in the arena, he is, and a pretty great guy when we weren't working. Never seen any elf hold his liquor quite so well. As for the genuine article, he seems like a bit of a bully, but I'm sure he's just putting up a tough front, prosecutors can't get much done if people think they're soft."

Albertus Magnus
"I can really get behind lookin' to bring back old legends, for obvious reasons. Always liked holy men, real friendly sorts, but they're pretty quick to condemn pro gladiators for promoting violence and stuff. I may not speak for some of my colleagues, but the guys I started out with, the real legends, we're all about fighting for what's right. We'd step into the ring, and it wasn't just two men brawling for supremacy. We're what our characters represent. We fight for those ideals we've become associated with, that's what it means to be a pro gladiator. And I aim to bring that order back to the arena when I return."

Shirdracadia
"Talk about a tag team! I'm keeping an eye on the kid, but that demon lady seems to know what she's doing, so I'll trust her to keep the girl safe."

The 10th Age ended when the Wizard King became the Lich King and the 11th ended when he was defeated by the first Dragon Emperor. What marked the end of the 12th Age?

When the Great Humanoid War ended in peace. The Emperor, Dwarf King, Elf Queen, and Orc Lord cooperated to construct a massive colosseum in a central location that would eventually become the city of Axis. For many years, it would be used to settle differences between the four peoples using champions instead of armies, ushering in an era of unparalleled peace between the humanoid races. Eventually, political tensions would bring that tradition to an end, and the arena was repurposed for entertainment.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Darkon: Well, it's no small relief to finally meet someone odder than me. Sure, I may... sometimes teleport about randomly, speak in tongues, and summon planar beings. But I can point at that man and say, "Well, at least I don't believe I'm an Icon like that guy." Even if he does do things that even I can't understand...
Big Barton Slamstone: I can't help but feel a certain kinship with this man. He had it all and lost it, just like me. Can't say I approved of his lifestyle back then, but he's in the same spot I am now.
Argyle: There's an odd sight: A necromancer that doesn't want to kill us all and use our rotting bodies to do menial task he can't be arsed to do. Of course, it's still technically illegal to practice necromancy, but I'm in no position to enforce that and besides, he's a harmless nerd.
Merili'nor Elsvaer: Something's off about this one, and I would know. He may seem like a doting father, but he's got an aura that makes me think of the Diabolist and all those tainted by her. At the very least, he's crazy enough to take his children with him on work.
Albertus Magnus: I figured that Gods worked like laws; you have to have many people believing in them in order for them to work. I guess not in this case.
Shirdracadia: And just in case one person toting around children was enough, there's another and she's cursed to boot. I'm starting to think my employer is out of her mind. At least I've got another sympathetic person that will listen whenever I have one of my frequent rants against THAT VILE BITCH THE DIABOLIST for cursing me.

Icon Roll: Emperor: 1d6 4
Icon Roll: Elf Queen: 1d6 1
Icon Roll: Diabolist: 1d6 6

Professor Greenriver has also been subject of a rumor. What's this one say?

I've heard from others in certain plac- oh fine it was the bloody tavern where I was getting sopping drunk, that we're not the first to go looking into that tomb. Chances are, they didn't make it out and that's why the current group is so... odd; she didn't have anyone else to turn to at the moment.

SunAndSpring fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Sep 16, 2014

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Shirdracadia's icon rolls: Diabolist: 2, 6 - Elf Queen: 4
In faith of fate, Shardracadia is rolling her gold, so she's starting with 30.

Darkon, the Occultist, risen and in search of his former glory
"Oi, I've heard stories of you. And as far as I can tell, you're the real deal. We'll get along just. Fine."

Big Barton Slamstone, the former heavyweight champion down on his luck
"Once, I was hired to steal a pair of your undergarmants for a crazed fan. Paid well, but I couldn't smell for a week afterwards! Hohehe."

Merili'nor Elsvaer, the demonically possessed adventurer and cool dad of two
"Cute kids. If you ever need some demonic advice, I'll lend a horn."

Argyle, the archeologist with most unusual research methods
"Myes, I've stolen many priceless historical artifacts. And then I smashed them! For fun! Hohehe, the look on your face. I'm kidding. Well, except for that one time-"

Sarn Lawmaker, the former star prosecutor ironically turned into a vessel of chaos magic
Shirdracadia turns to Elly and says, loud enough for Sarn to hear, "Cah-razy." She then turns back to Sarn, "But it's interesting."

Albertus Magnus, the only cleric and, in fact, worshipper of the forgotten Illuminator
"The Illuminator? Now there's a story I haven't heard. Color me interested."

Something went wrong during your preparations or on your way to the edge of the Wild Woods and you believe it to be a bad sign. What was it?
A thousand crows rose from the treetops to blacken the sky before scattering in all directions.

Emmideer fucked around with this message at 23:15 on Sep 16, 2014

Flame112
Apr 21, 2011
Icon rolls: Icon Rolls (Priestess, Lich King, Lich King, Great Gold Wyrm): 1d6 3 1d6 2 1d6 3 1d6 3

Darkon
He claims to be a former Icon, and he certainly has some unique abilities. Still though, an Icon walking around, acting like a common adventurer? I'm skeptical.

Big Barton Slamstone
You know, I read a great book about the downfall of Big Barton Slamstone once. A very sad story. I had no idea he was adventuring now. If he's even half as skilled as the stories say, I'm sure he'll be an asset.

Merili'nor Elsvaer
Such an unfortunate situation. The kids seem sweet enough, though. I suspect the light of Illumination may be just what they need.

Argyle
If ever there was a soul in need of Illumination, here it is! This poor fellow has been consorting with some truly dark forces. I'll have to show him how powerful the forces of light can be.

Sarn Lawmaker
A prominent figure, full of hubris, now humbled and leading a new life. But all this strange chaos stuff is an interesting wrinkle on an otherwise classic story.

Shirdracadia and Elanor
I'm worried about the safety of this young one. This 'Sherry' seems to be friendly, but I'm still going to keep a close eye on her.

The Wild Woods are dangerous. Which one danger did you specifically prepare for and how?
Albertus did some reading up on the flora and fauna of the Wild Woods before they left. Apparently the woods are full of Owlbears. Owlbears are ferocious beasts, but they aren't exactly known for their cunning, so Albertus brought along several noisemakers to distract or perhaps scare them off.

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
Icon - lets apply the 5 to The Emperor, giving Barton Greatness the first time we roll initiative between now and when we next roll icon dice.

Big Barton Slamstone a man down on his luck. A man who had it all then lost it, a man who seeks to regain it all. I can understand that. In a way it is like my situation writ small.

Merili'nor Elsvaer played is a friendly enough sort, and surprisingly cheerful given his and his children's condition. It is a pity what happened to him, but I cannot do anything for them. Yet.

Argyle a scholar, a man seeking the answers of Ages past. I could provide him with some answers, when I am certain he is ready. His methods may seem questionable to some, but they seem to be used primarily in the pursuit of knowledge, and he does not bend Knee to the Wizard, ah excuse me Lich, King.

Sarn Lawmaker is a cursed man, it is quite an interesting curse. A death curse to give the man exactly what he does not want. Chaos. And in doing so Sarn may learn a valuable lesson. Or not. Should be interesting to watch the progress of the curse either way.

Albertus Magnus a worshiper of the Illuminator, I did not believe any had survived to this Age. Curious.

Shirdracadia is also curious, a being bound into an object as punishment for some crime, or slight, and given a task to perform should the object be found. What is most curious is the nature of the task. Protection and aid, not the usual tasks brought about by the Diabolist. Too many children brought into this, touched by the Diabolist.

The Wild Woods are dangerous. Which one danger did you specifically prepare for and how?
Long ago a wizard did some rather foolish experiments, like many wizards he tried to blend multiple creatures. He took mosquitoes, bats, stirges, leeches, and a few other creatures and merged them into something new. The BloodTaker. They start small like a mosquito, and then swarm and bleed the unwary in the lands that are now known as The Wild Woods. As they grow older, and fatter upon the blood of their targets, they grow larger. As they grow larger each individual takes more blood. Eventually the oldest grow to the size of a horse, and can easily bleed multiple people dry all by itself.

Luckily some inventive individual tried various methods to get rid of them, or at least gain safe passage. And while they could not destroy the entire population of BloodTakers they did find that the bloodsucking abominations could not stand the smoke of cherry wood. It drives them insensate, and if they stay in the smoke long enough they start to expel the blood they have collected, and eventually die.

So I have suggested we stock a good number of the specially prepared cherry wood torch bundles, designed specifically to give off the smoke of cherry wood to drive the BloodTakers away.

Dang someone else got the wild woods while I was typing this.

The directions to the tomb are a bit vague. What are you going to do to cut down the time you need to find it?

I have consulted my forbidden library, cross referencing information I have with the new names that have come up, checking various maps, and consulting biographies of his life. After a great deal of research I believe I have narrowed down the location of the tomb to within a few miles.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
:siren: Game thread is UP! :siren:

Thanks for taking the time to answer these questions with some good stuff. Also, with all characters with a relationship to the Diabolist rolling a 5 or 6, she's certainly going to make her presence felt...

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Do you mind if I determine my random Wizard and Cleric spells now? It says to wait till a full heal-up to pick, but I figure the beginning of the campaign should count too.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

SunAndSpring posted:

Do you mind if I determine my random Wizard and Cleric spells now? It says to wait till a full heal-up to pick, but I figure the beginning of the campaign should count too.
I think the same, so go ahead.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

frankenfreak posted:

I think the same, so go ahead.

Sweet. I got Acid Arrow and Cure Wounds.

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

How do you all just pump out paragraphs like that so easily <.<;;

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
I have nothing I want to post right now, if franken is waiting on me or anything.

Flame112
Apr 21, 2011

Jon Joe posted:

I have nothing I want to post right now, if franken is waiting on me or anything.

Me either, I dunno if we're still trying to decide if we're following the trail of the other party or find another way through the forest but I'm voting for following this trail. If people want to just make our own trail or something then I'm fine with it.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

Flame112 posted:

Me either, I dunno if we're still trying to decide if we're following the trail of the other party or find another way through the forest
Yeah, I was waiting for you making a decision regarding that or someone taking charge and lead on.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
If nobody has anything to add at this time, I'll update tomorrow.

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

I screwed up my initiative. I was right the first time in that I rolled twice and pick the best. sorry for all the roll confusion

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
What counts as 'nearby'? Is Darakan nearby to Shirdracadia?

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
Yes. Everyone is currently nearby everyone.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Flame112 pointed out to me that I'm actually currently 2 points short on my point-buy stats; I spent 26, not 28 points. I'm putting an extra 2 into int. +1 MD woo.

Emmideer fucked around with this message at 19:05 on Oct 1, 2014

Flame112
Apr 21, 2011
When I grant people healing, do you guys want me to roll the recovery for you, or do you want to do it, or do you just want me to take the average?

Edit: It's gonna be Sarn this turn for reference.

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Either way works for me, but I am not sarn.

Frankenfreak. I am not longer listed as being hampered despite missing my saving roll by 1. Is this intentional? because then I can go back to spell slinging.

Green Bean
May 3, 2009
Also not Sarn, but go ahead and roll it unless the average result would put me up to full health.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Green Bean posted:

Also not Sarn, but go ahead and roll it unless the average result would put me up to full health.

Same (including not being Sarn).

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

Twibbit posted:

Frankenfreak. I am not longer listed as being hampered despite missing my saving roll by 1. Is this intentional? because then I can go back to spell slinging.
Sorry, Argyle is still hampered. It must have been a mistake in the previous update. My guess is I mistook Argyle for Albertus at some point and fixed Albertus' line, but not yours.

Flame112
Apr 21, 2011
Alright, so I'm just gonna roll people's recoveries for them unless the average puts them at full.

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Luckily I miss allies as easily as I miss enemies

Flame112
Apr 21, 2011
Yo Twibbit I was going to give you a save vs hampered except I got busy and didn't post. Do you still want it now that you're already taken your turn with basic attacks?

Edit: gently caress it I'll give it to someone else since you already saved at the end of your turn.

Flame112 fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Oct 6, 2014

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

yeah, a bit late, Thanks for the offer though! hopefully by my next turn I will be able to use Deathknell on someone. Something nice on just making something die on command without dealing damage.

Green Bean
May 3, 2009
I thought that may be the case with ongoing damage, but I wasn't 100% sure. Rolled my save for my previous turn, damage is still ongoing.

Save vs. Ongoing: 1d20 7

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
I rolled previous turn at the top of my post, current turn at the bottom of my post.

Green Bean
May 3, 2009
Oh shoot, I just realized Finishing Move is totally a thing I can do and I totally should have killed that blue fungaloid. I gotta pay more attention.

EclecticTastes
Sep 17, 2012

Green Bean posted:

Oh shoot, I just realized Finishing Move is totally a thing I can do and I totally should have killed that blue fungaloid. I gotta pay more attention.

Don't you worry, Big Barton Slamstone's got plenty of finishing moves for everyone!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Was going to use channel life on Merry, but at this point in the fight it is more likely to steal health from an Ally rather than an enemy. I think I'll wait till my initiative turn this time to think this out.

• Locked thread