Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

a creepy colon posted:

I make fun of bad tattoos all the time cuz I have good tattoos

no such thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp
Tattoos can be bad, but they can also be good, imo.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

ArbitraryC posted:

On attractive people going for a certain look tattoos can look fantastic. It's like piercings though in that some people go way overboard and look ridiculous. I kind of like the idea of body art but the permanency scares me so I don't think I'll ever get one though.

why are you so scared of commitment?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Doctor Butts posted:

There is not one tattoo that has enhanced someone's looks.

Counterpoint:

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

dude getting inked is all like, "man, someday..."

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
lovely tattoos are my daily reminder that i was a retarded teenager and will remain a retarded adult
thats life

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
this thread desperately needs to turn into badtats.jpg ASAP

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

I like abstract ones op those are kinda cool

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp
my cousin has the word "ridiculous" tattooed prominently on his neck in cursive script, which is really accurate in a kind of meta way.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
everyone who claims they have a "good" tattoo: post your tattoo or get the frick out!!! i mean it

Filippo Corridoni
Jun 12, 2014

I'm the fuckin' man
You don't get it, do ya?
The only people with tattoos i respect are men who seem real hard and kinda punk-ish white girls.

All other tattoos are drat stupid. I once met a girl who tattooed their gay horoscope sign on their hand. It looked like some cavernous STD sore

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
seriously though. everyone thinks they have a good tattoo. saying you have a good, tasteful tattoo imparts literally zero information about the quality of your tattoo to us here on the somethingawful forums.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
lighten up fags

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
imagine being so miserable that you Care a bunch about what ppl decide to have engraved on their skin. lol

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

butplug accident posted:

imagine being so miserable that you Care a bunch about what ppl decide to have engraved on their skin. lol

not caring sounds pretty terrifying, much like leaving my house or eating rice that has touched broccoli

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Filippo Corridoni posted:

The only people with tattoos i respect are men who seem real hard and kinda punk-ish white girls.

lol punkish white girls are human garbage. nice taste in people, chief

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Benedick Cuckold posted:

everyone who claims they have a "good" tattoo: post your tattoo or get the frick out!!! i mean it

alot of mine were in the old tattoo threads if you buy me plat ill dig it up for u

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Benedick Cuckold posted:

i got a tattoo of the yellow teletubby smoking weed and it was funny for awhile but nowadays it's boring to me, like any other patch of skin. fortunately i can live with it since i'm not shallow

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

butplug accident posted:

i got a tattoo of the yellow teletubby smoking weed and it was funny for awhile but nowadays it's boring to me, like any other patch of skin. fortunately i can live with it since i'm not shallow

Deep.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

you're the kind of kid who'd drown in a water puddle

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

butplug accident posted:

you're the kind of kid who'd drown in a water puddle

Wow sick burn dude.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

butplug accident posted:

i dont' have to imagine it. i'm LIVING it

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i have real slick tattoos

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

OP's face is dumb and gay

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
sorry guys i guess i am being a bit judgmental. i'm kind of frustrated because my brother just got a giant tattoo of a sci fi character on his leg. can we agree that that's a bad idea?

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

redshirt posted:

Wow sick burn dude.

ah yes "Your Burn Sucks" -> Negative Phase Inverter('Sarcasm') -> An Interesting, Worthwhile Post.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

butplug accident posted:

ah yes "Your Burn Sucks" -> Negative Phase Inverter('Sarcasm') -> An Interesting, Worthwhile Post.

drat I'm getting flayed in the tattoo thread of all places!

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Benedick Cuckold posted:

sorry guys i guess i am being a bit judgmental. i'm kind of frustrated because my brother just got a giant tattoo of a sci fi character on his leg. can we agree that that's a bad idea?

No it's not abad idea, you need to chill

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Benedick Cuckold posted:

what's the character? you can tell us it's a safe space

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

Benedick Cuckold posted:

that could range from ok if it's done well to extremely embarrassing (more likely) but ultimately he's the one who has to live with it so you should chill

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
there are no good reasons to get tattoos. it used to mark you as a rebel or outlaw, now most people have them.

reasons not to get tattoos:

+ it takes time
+ it costs money
+ it's painful

BrutalistMcDonalds fucked around with this message at 02:07 on Sep 9, 2014

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

redshirt posted:

drat I'm getting flayed in the tattoo thread of all places!

and you always do that exact song and dance when someone disses you. it's like you have nothing else

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

redshirt posted:

Lena Dunham

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

if i got a tattoo it would be something useful like an ethernet cable wiring diagram

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

THS posted:

if i got a tattoo it would be something useful like an ethernet cable wiring diagram

cmon, you'd just get "i'm gay"

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp

Omi-Polari posted:

there are no good reasons to get tattoos. it used to mark you as a rebel or outlaw, now most people have them.

bad reasons to get tattoos:

+ it takes time
+ it costs money
+ it's painful

good reasons to get tattoos:

+hot women will have sex with you for no other reason than you have a tattoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

butplug accident posted:

and you always do that exact song and dance when someone disses you. it's like you have nothing else
Oh man this is bad, I might have to leave the tattoo thread.

Getting punked by a boy with a Tele Tubby tat.

• Locked thread